Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Okay here's a good one... go into any men's bathroom stall and take off all your clothes but leave your shoes on. Pretend to poo poo. Make lots of farting and grunting noises.

When someone comes close to your stall, take aim and start pissing on their feet. This person is getting pranked. Make sure to laugh a lot so they know it wasn't an accident.

At this point the person should become so upset that they want to kick your rear end. They will try to break the door of the stall down to get you. Hold the door firmly closed with your feet. In their blind rage they will recognize the only way into the stall is to climb over the top and jump down.

Their adrenalin will be pumping and it'll all happen so fast they won't have time to realize you're naked. They will fall right into your arms. Just start grinding and hugging on them with your naked body until they realize it was a just a prank.

Set up plenty of camera last in the bathroom to catch it all and some other good bathroom footage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
did;nt read

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

double decker in the turlet 2 count em 2 logs, just like ol londontown

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Okay here's a good one... go into any men's bathroom stall and take off all your clothes but leave your shoes on. Pretend to poo poo. Make lots of farting and grunting noises.

When someone comes close to your stall, take aim and start pissing on their feet. This person is getting pranked. Make sure to laugh a lot so they know it wasn't an accident.

At this point the person should become so upset that they want to kick your rear end. They will try to break the door of the stall down to get you. Hold the door firmly closed with your feet. In their blind rage they will recognize the only way into the stall is to climb over the top and jump down.

Their adrenalin will be pumping and it'll all happen so fast they won't have time to realize you're naked. They will fall right into your arms. Just start grinding and hugging on them with your naked body until they realize it was a just a prank.

Set up plenty of camera last in the bathroom to catch it all and some other good bathroom footage.

That happened to me once

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
When you go to shake someone's hand upon meeting them withdraw your hand at the last second and swoop it above your ear and proclaim "too slow" and guffaw loudly and walk away.

Another good one is to tell your guests you're serving blueberry pie but actually the pie is huckleberry.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when you're driving down the street just swerve into oncoming traffic. ultra prank!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
one time in college one of my roommates left for a week so we tinfoiled everything in his room it was really fun.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
another time a different roommate left for a week and we willed his room wall to wall to ceiling with balloons, and it was extra funny because when he got home he was already running late for work and had to get his work clothes and like he was SUUUUPER late cause he had to get all the balloons out.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
and okay, so we werent allowed to have offical fraternity houses so all of us had like multiple small houses all over the valley and this one time my house (with the roommates from last story) pranked one of our own other houses because we knew it would be the perfect crime and the guys there were kinda nerds so we TPed it and they couldnt figure out who did it and then thought Alpha Phi did it for some reason which was even funnier cause it was like "pfft like a Phi would even give enough of a gently caress to go by you dorks house"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
then like a month after that we went to the 99 cent store and got those groucho marxs masks to disguise ourselves and then we egged their house and they blamed it on sorority girls again which was funny.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
the greatest prank the OP ever played was convincing the world he didnt post

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the last tiem we pranked them was when we knew they loved Entourage like wayyy too much and would have like gay little "viewing parties" at their place so we all got a bunch of nerf guns and we "locked and loaded" and like snuck up on their house and two of us were at the front door and oen at the back door and one at the side door and we even recruited a guy who lived in an entirely different house of ours and he went to the breaker and when we were all in place he flipped it so all the power went out and we all busted in and shot the gently caress out of everyone with our nerf guns.

unfortunately the guy who flippedthe breaker got shot in the eye too which was kinda funny, loving Pat Tillmaned the key to our park lol oh well

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
One time we put a ziplock bag of pig's blood in someone's bed so it would rupture when they went to sleep. That was mean tho

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
in high school we hid a lobster in the room of a noted slob. he never found it and denied that there was any smell from his room. eventually other kids had to go in and take it out because it was really rank

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
kill yourself with your trousers round your ankles and a giant dildo in your rear end

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I played lots of pranks in college, one time me and my good friend who always also played pranks decided it would be funny to make laxitive brownies and drop them off at this house that used to be a Sigma Chi house who were were cool with but they moved out and SAE (Same Assholes Everywhere/Sexual Assault Expected) moved into it.

But we looked into it and saw it was actually like super illegal and considered poisoning someone because it is a medication so instead we got a ton of prune baby food since natural and a laxative and we baked the brownies and like it was right at the start of the semester when sororities always like dropped off presents for guys at their house so we frosted it and decorated it super fancy with pink and green frosting saying "DZ <3 SAE HAVE A GREAT RUSH" and it looked SOOOO legit like exactly like what they would do and we like ghosted up to the house, left it on the steps rang the doorbell a few times and bolted back to the car and ghosted out and I heard they ate it hahahahaha

we made them need to poop thats what they deserve

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
another time me and my fellow prankster friend decided we were going to recruit some pledges to teach them how to be good pranksters and we were like assigned them homework to plan out a really good prank and one of them came up with the idea of getting a ton of pennies and dumping them all over AEPi's lawn (Jewish fraternity) and then he wasnt part ofthe ghost squad anymore

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
one time i figured out how to open the liquid soap dispensers in the bathrooms so we took all the soap and like well a few bags we took home so we didnt have to buy soap anymore but the rest we threw off the top of the 4 story parking structure just to watch them explode. I think that is less of a prank and more being drunk idiots but it was still pretty fun

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I have more pranks but im not sure if the statute of limitations has expired on them (dont worry nothing creepy) has passed yet so I shouldnt post about them lol

I did pee in the ATO fountain at VMI tho lol gently caress them

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
here are soem pictures from the first stories:

(loving LOL at the buster sword hanging above the closet)

(a young nooner trying to close the ballonroom door {scope that popped collar :eyepop:})

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

A good one is to go around and sneak a few mgs of phenazepam into people's drinks and food. Then watch them go crazy for like a week! Haha, just don't let them drive.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a funny prank would be to wait for nooner to cross the street and then run him over repeatedly with your car until hes just a stain on the pavement.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Once I filled a paper bag up with dogshit and then rang this guy's doorbell and then when he came to the door I took the poo poo out of the bag and threw it in his face. I laughed and laughed.

spank my snatch fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Mar 3, 2016

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
One time my friends and I stole all of the couch cushions from a sorority.

They retaliated by sneaking into our lounge and throwing tampons with red paint all over.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
another funny prank would be to kidnap nooner, immobilize him with a stun gun and duct tape, and lock him in the trunk of a car so hes really scared like hes really being kidnapped lol. then drive the car out into the desert , douse the car in gasoline and light it on fire.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i cant believe they disrespected your fantasy katana like that.

gong
*bows*

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i post in this threadf but don't read the op. pranked bitch

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Hell Yeah posted:

i post in this threadf but don't read the op. pranked bitch

Got me! :wow:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Nooner is a fratboy bro/douche with a popped collar. His posts make a lot more sense now.

Though I do like the tinfoil prank tbh

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Mar 3, 2016

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
ily noomler you are a a true college-head

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
When the doctor handed your mom a retard butt baby and told her "It's a boy"

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A good prank is to go to Belize and call your wife and tell her you are divorcing her then dont come back

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
dip your friend hand in warm water then pee on them

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
God is the greatest prankster

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

nooner why is your ear hosed up

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Fill an empty mayo jar with vanilla pudding, wait until someone comes along, then start eating the pudding straight out of the jar

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
If you have a school-age child, wake her up early on a Saturday and tell her she needs to get ready for school

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Turn up the TV to maximum volume, turn it off, then wait for your victim to come home and turn it on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

hey nooner keep posting about ur glory days egging houses in a frat its not pathetic at all

• Locked thread