Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

withak posted:

Now I want to know exactly how one goes about "seasoning" a boiled egg with mayo. Are you dunking it in a dish of mayo? Eating a spoonful of mayo between each bite?

You cut the egg in half and put a Lil dollop on each half....it's not rocket science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why would you use mayo on anything? It'ts bad

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

4) nobody eats whole hard boiled egg with Mayo as a condiment. That's gross.

not straight mayo, no, but I enjoy a hardboiled egg with thousand island or with mayo mixed with dijon.

Zzulu posted:

Why would you use mayo on anything? It'ts bad

mayo's o.k., it's just overused, like, people use it too often and when they put it on/in stuff they use too much.

also mayonnaise you make yourself is a qualitatively different thing than a tub of best foods.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Goddammit now I want deviled eggs!

-said like a dad in his la-z-boy

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I feel that a Reuben sandwich deserves to be in this thread.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Aesop Poprock posted:

I think your dad might be 8 years old

He is definitely a child. He always tells me random excuses about how he got fat. Apparently hiding in his bedroom and endlessly eating candy had nothing to do with it. When he comes to my house, he'll buy 2lb bags of candy at Costco and then hide them. He tells my children where they are but not me. I have to track them down and put them up where the girls can't reach them. It's absurd.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Sizone posted:

Alright, it's dad food Reuben lightning round

post photos and recipes of your 'bens

my secret is to boil cabbage in a mixture of brine, vinegar, marsala wine or sherry and rosemary and use that in place of sauerkraut

VendaGoat posted:

I feel that a Reuben sandwich deserves to be in this thread.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

mostlygray posted:

He is definitely a child. He always tells me random excuses about how he got fat. Apparently hiding in his bedroom and endlessly eating candy had nothing to do with it. When he comes to my house, he'll buy 2lb bags of candy at Costco and then hide them. He tells my children where they are but not me. I have to track them down and put them up where the girls can't reach them. It's absurd.

That's hilarious.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Sheep-Goats posted:

That's real weird gotta be some kinda ethnic dad

If my dad even sees a diet thing he starts complaining about it.

My dad is as white as the driven snow

Sizone posted:

maybe a diabetes thing.

He doesn't actually have diabetes, but he's always been out of shape (hence the gastric bypass). Drinking diet soda is his way of trying to keep his weight under control.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi posted:

My dad is as white as the driven snow

:stonk:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I would gently caress up a Reuben so hard right now.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I used to get a reuben at Katz's every few weeks and now that I live in Shitsburg I don't like the reubens I get much any more because they're not in the same league

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
think it's time for a corned beef sandwich

and a guiness

because they were on sale

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

1) Mayo is not a seasoning.
2) deviled eggs are a recipe that uses boiled eggs as an ingredient. Hard boiled and deviled are not synonymous.
3) same thing with egg salad.
4) nobody eats whole hard boiled egg with Mayo as a condiment. That's gross.

yeah nobody eats hard boiled eggs with mayo except *lists the two dishes everyone eats hard boiled eggs in*.

Cutting egg in half, putting a bit of mayo on each half, and eating like that is really common because mayo goes good with hard boiled eggs. I'll give you I should have called it a condiment but it is p standard. Heck just googling about it reveals a bunch of recipes that are 'mayo free' because everyone assumes you're going to pair mayo with hard boiled eggs unless you specify otherwise.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Mar 14, 2016

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

mostlygray posted:

i think your dad is a killer

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

numberoneposter posted:

why the heck do you think dads keep a collection of hot sauces around????

A dad who mayo he own egg. A shameful dad.

:v:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Speaking of Reuben chat my kraut has turned out excellent. Kind of sweet with that sour tang and a bit of crunch. Had wit some brats last night (no pics sorry). Still have a bunch left and will get some reuben fixins very soon.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

nice troll

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Enfield posted:

nice troll

STOP SIGNING YOUR loving POSTS FFS

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Entry level hot sauce garbage.

Some good staples. Needs improvement. C-

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
heh, lemme check my fridge(epic fail right here) yeah i got some muthafukin sriacha(now were talkin :slick:,uh i got this one at walmart and chili paste. i know what your thinkin... is those japapenoos i spy? just lile it says on the label... i.like it... very hot!!!:twisted:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArbitraryC posted:

yeah nobody eats hard boiled eggs with mayo except *lists the two dishes everyone eats hard boiled eggs in*.

Cutting egg in half, putting a bit of mayo on each half, and eating like that is really common because mayo goes good with hard boiled eggs. I'll give you I should have called it a condiment but it is p standard. Heck just googling about it reveals a bunch of recipes that are 'mayo free' because everyone assumes you're going to pair mayo with hard boiled eggs unless you specify otherwise.

wow do you pair it with a chilled chardonnay you friggin tool if you wete any whiter theyd be using you to land planes

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

BaconCopter posted:

Pfft espresso is like a buck even at the ever-prevelant Shitfucks. Having a ridiculous unitasker espresso machine as the only real machine in your kitchen is a vary dadly thing indeed.

Machines can be drat cheap too since you don't need a pansy rear end milk frother. poo poo who even cares if it makes it perfectly, it's more bitter that way.

HOly mothershitting chriest its the goddamn baconcopter lmao im sorry this is my favorite thread now. im sorry. you guys eat what you want. ahaha. a heh. hrmm

edit: on the reuban front heres a teally good sandwhich i made and made a thread about because im a self fellaciating piece of crap http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3764283:eng101:

Enfield fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 14, 2016

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
I might make some deviled eggs, will keep you all posted

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

diabeetz posted:

diabeetz post the eggs

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

diabeetz posted:

put lots of dijon mustard in them imo. well bye

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Just got a new lawn tractor. Gonna eat it.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

Just got a new lawn tractor. Gonna eat it.

Peak dad

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Enfield posted:

put lots of dijon mustard in them imo. well bye

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
tired night shift dad
eats mac and cheese topped with
two eggs and bacon

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
venturing out today in an attempt to score a few dozen piroshkis

piroshki, in case you don't know, is something like a jelly donut only instead of containing jelly, it contains wine seasoned meat and cheese and maybe some vegetable matter. like a, like a russian empenada

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I'm glad this is back on the front page because I didnt want to have to find that cow tongue poo poo again. thanks dads and dad enthusiasts

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Got my 3 dozen piroshkis. Gonna have the whole maintenance department eating meat donuts tonight. Got rained on getting them, spent 60+$ and had to wait an hour for the order to be ready. Hope those fuckers appreciate the amount of trouble I went through. Sampled a few, they are Filipino made, the beef and mushroom ones are normal, but the beef and cabbage ones are a loving weird tomato curry, tasty, but not particularly evocative of, like, eastern europe.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

It's almost BBQ season time to honor the time honored tradition of loving up a beer can chicken on the grill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Low Country Boil:

Gumbo:

Smoked Brats:

Smoked Brisket:

• Locked thread