Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
None of those are dad food op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Canned oysters. That's some horrifying poo poo right there.

See this is dad food.

Lol at people trying to sell grilled haloumi as dad food no you dont get it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sheep-Goats posted:

faggay mingeon

mods name change please

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

cram me sideways posted:

and if you want a fun project, try making your own tripas.

oh sure you'll get loving looks from your wife or roommates or whoever and yeah, cleaning the intestines means there's a good chance of doodoo leaking out onto your cutting board and sink, but you know what? man the gently caress up and learn to cook offal.

it is amazingly worth it to cook gross poo poo.

the good place for tripe near me uses an old-fashioned washboard and they have some ancient cook squat in the smelly alley out back with a giant metal tub to do it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

xov posted:

Put some of this on liverwurst on rye. That was my dad's favorite sandwich.

He called liverwurst "frog food" and I still have no idea why. The Internet doesn't know either.

i assume hes referring to liver pate which is a stereotypical french food, as are pates in general. theyre comon enough that even french army mres come with cans of pate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
While cool i dont think any of that is what id call dad food. Dad food is more like gutting trout and grilling hamburgers

• Locked thread