Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

half pig half rabbit

has science gone too far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
looked down upon by the furries
how has it come to this
*shits diaper*

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

why is the literal retard wearing ACU pants

seems perfectly appropriate imvho

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

okay but not a furry retard

um lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
if u think about it a furry has probably wanked off to (and imagined loving) the picture of the eagle on the badges of the various usa military branches

makes me think (of hanging myslef)

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
if there are any furry veterans reading this: thanks you for your.... furrvice :smugmrgw:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Das Boo posted:

The best Freudian slip.

I'm just super uncomfortable with the idea of being surrounded by men who don't understand/respect consent, like you said. Being admired can be nice, but the meat analogy is spot-on. It feels goddamn dangerous.

Edit: That said, I get that I don't get it, and that's good.

Maybe you should make your fursona something spiky like a hedgehog or a porcupine.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

It's a common issue and I'm sure a big part of why many nerdy hobbies are so male centric. Nerds like to make fun of "game grrrlllz" online like there's a lot of women out there who want to be queen bee by nature of being the only girl around but the reality is that there are so few women in the first place because no one really wants that much awkward and inappropriate sexual attention.

I do

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

quote:

But as much as they might joke among themselves for being deviants, furries are… kind of normal.
lol um no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Some Fursuits are pretty advanced in terms of animatronics or artistic
Please dont respond to his post with things nobody gives a poo poo about

• Locked thread