Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Cathode Raymond posted:

I played this one and I liked it, I played World at War and liked it, but I still think the first one was the apex of the CoD franchise. It was a very cool Counterstrike killer and I played it more than any non-Battlefield shooter.

I'm always interested by the CS comparisons people bring up with CoD. On one hand I get them because you have two relatively small teams in some smaller maps and a more realistic feel than other arena based games. Besides the modern setting, that is really where the comparison ends. That and the Sabotage game mode being the bomb scenario from CS.

I think CS and CoD reside on the same street but on opposite sides of the road rather than being neighbors. They have really different mechanics (ADS, walking vs sprinting, respawning, match duration and scoring, etc) so while weapons and equipment may be similar, the games aren't super comparable.

That said, BLOPS3 has more in common with Quake than MW1 had with CSGO, which may be a good thing considering CoD still runs on the Quake engine and all the pop in you see during these videos is still just as bad in 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Back in the day though, CoD multiplayer was very Counterstrike-ish (I'm talking original CS, I haven't played CSGO so don't know what it's like).

The first CoD multiplayer had no respawns in its default setting and took place on smallish maps. It was very tense and reminded me of a better Counterstrike with a WWII setting and iron sights, firing cones, going prone, and an overall more realistic feel.

The two series have diverged hugely since then, and even by the time of Modern Warfare they were hugely different. I guess what I'm saying is that despite CoD becoming kind of the poster child for a same-from-sequel-to-sequel franchise, the first couple actually evolved quite a bit between titles with Modern Warfare probably being the biggest evolution. After that, they got pretty same-y.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Cathode Raymond posted:

Back in the day though, CoD multiplayer was very Counterstrike-ish (I'm talking original CS, I haven't played CSGO so don't know what it's like).

The first CoD multiplayer had no respawns in its default setting and took place on smallish maps. It was very tense and reminded me of a better Counterstrike with a WWII setting and iron sights, firing cones, going prone, and an overall more realistic feel.

The two series have diverged hugely since then, and even by the time of Modern Warfare they were hugely different. I guess what I'm saying is that despite CoD becoming kind of the poster child for a same-from-sequel-to-sequel franchise, the first couple actually evolved quite a bit between titles with Modern Warfare probably being the biggest evolution. After that, they got pretty same-y.

Oh, I thought you were talking CoD4, which definitely had a more arcadey bent to it than CS.

CSGO is great, if you have a relatively modern PC or even a laptop you can run it and it's like $7 during the fairly frequent Steam sales. I guess the best way to describe it is that in CoD once I start getting my early kill streaks things start to get tense and I start jumping at shadows and playing conservatively. In CSGO that's the entire half hour to hour and a half game. Every corner has a potential lurker or an AWP aimed right at it. BLOPS3 multiplayer made me miss CSGO and so I recently got back into it and now I can't remember why I stopped playing, it's just so good.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

You motherfuckers better strap in and get ready to feel the Gs cause it's time for the Marine side of the campaign! I'll talk about it quite a bit for the rest of the game, but bear with me here: the Marine campaign is loud, explosion heavy and utterly lacking in anything resembling stealth. You are here to blow poo poo up and take down a dictator, and you aren't sneaking around in a river in some Eastern European backwoods, you're fighting in the streets and have helicopters and planes and tanks backing you up.

One of the things CoD is known for is the diversity of the campaign experience. In the first couple games the Americans were the traditional straight forward "kill everything" forces, the UK soldiers were a bit more sneaky and relied a ton more on flanking and tactics and the Russians were this weird mix of both in a lot of ways. By reducing it to just two perspectives for much of the game the diversity of experience gets whittled down a bit, so the Americans are loud and use invading army tactics while the SAS is a bit quieter as you would imagine a force would be while deep behind enemy lines. The SAS, as a consequence of the story, does get louder and more action-movie like as the game goes on, but the campaigns still maintain enough distance that you don't feel like they were simply mixed, but that circumstances forced a change in strategy.

Overall, I like the first couple Marine missions. I remember the very first one pretty well after a while of not playing the game, the shotgun in that armory, for example, has stuck with me since the first time I played the game, as did the strategy for fighting in the TV studio, though it works out a little less well than I intended. After this I'm going to start breaking missions up into single videos when appropriate. That's going to mean some short episodes for a couple updates, but I think it all works out for the best.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
That loving TV station. :argh:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

You know it's funny to think that at the rate call of duty has been going there are probably a shocking number of people that haven't played this game.

There are people that haven't expeirenced the majesty of the Stopping Power/Juggernaut/whatever the stealth perk was called in COD 4 multiplayer expeirence :allears:

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.
I don't know what you're talking about, the best perk was clearly Overkill. gently caress using a pistol as your sidearm, take a suppressed Mini-Uzi. Or take two guns in the same caliber, you'd have more ammo than one could reasonably burn through at once.

EDIT: One of the advantages of this game is that it came out early enough in the 360's life-span that nobody really had any idea how to handle DLC and the like for PC as on consoles. All the DLC and stuff the console versions had to pay for? PC users got it all for free in updates. They also got a Christmas-themed version of another map, set at night with Christmas lights all over, they even replaced the models and sounds for the Airstrike killstreak with Santa for that one map.

I can also confirm from remembering my time playing the game that the maps in that pack were the most popular. Every other server was running Killhouse or Broadcast 24/7.

EDIT 2: Also, RPD was a loser, M60 was where it was at. Stick an ACOG on it and it was a beast that killed anything at any range.

Kadorhal fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Mar 8, 2016

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
The way I always thought of the Modern Warfare games was:

MW1 = Black Hawk Down
MW2 = GoldenEye
MW3 = I dunno... Grimdark GI Joe, maybe? By this point I didn't really care anymore.

Man... Call of Duty. I haven't played a Call of Duty game in ages; seems almost like they're a parody of themselves now? It might be worth noting that I only play singleplayer games, so if the multiplayer redeems some of them, I wouldn't know. The last COD game I played was CODBLOPS, and the last one I played and enjoyed was World at War.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Claymores. :allears:
When I played online I was that guy, the one that always had claymores and always placed them in such a way that the only way to remove them was to waste a grenade, but chances are you wouldn't be able to see them in the first place.
Everyone loved me. :v:

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

IronSaber posted:

That loving TV station. :argh:
Same

The tank defense is real dope though. All the encounters are well designed to be hectic and dangerous but not unfair or whatever. Also I share the RPD love, Lazyfire. That gun is so drat fun

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
The RPD remains tied for my favorite LMG in Call of Duty, alongside the murdertrain that is the Black Ops 1 M60. In MW2 I loved to Bling it with grip and FMJ. Although, the MK46 in MW3 was a loving laser if you put Grip, Kick and the Thermal Sight on it.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
Killhouse and Broadcast was extremely my jam back in the day, even if I was absolutely TERRIBLE at CoD multiplayer at the time.

CoD4 is basically the only IW CoD that I've actually enjoyed playing for an extended length of time, with MW2 in a close second. As far as the entire franchise goes, the Black Ops series is my personal favorite, mostly because they veer into more balls to the wall stupid-crazy with their story modes and Treyarch actually seems to give a poo poo about their multiplayer, as opposed to IW's copy-pasting with little regard to balance. (Also jump jets and wall running are cool and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. :colbert:)

The RPD was my poo poo for a while, but like most LMGs in CoD games, it's better to be fast and lucky than actually be able to shoot poo poo, so I got mowed down trying to use it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The opening shot of that second mission looks so good, I keep getting taken aback by it.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Tin Tim posted:

Same

The tank defense is real dope though. All the encounters are well designed to be hectic and dangerous but not unfair or whatever. Also I share the RPD love, Lazyfire. That gun is so drat fun

RPD is so good I forgot I picked it up in this episode and talk about it like I found it for the first time again in like two videos. And then again in the video after that.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Lazyfire posted:

RPD is so good I forgot I picked it up in this episode and talk about it like I found it for the first time again in like two videos. And then again in the video after that.

I used to absolutely steamroll multiplayer with the RPD and the G3. Glad we have similar tastes :v:

Oddly enough, despite liking COD4 multiplayer a whole lot, I really feel like the best mp experience in the series was in Modern Warfare 2. I liked the expanded armories and perk trees, and having more customization options, but it hadn't yet gone overboard on making the pace lightning quick like what happened in later games. Plus their strategy of just making everything fun to use instead of attempting to balance poo poo against a million different variables actually worked for the most part unlike later games.

I also liked World at War's multiplayer a lot, but not because it was particularly great, it just reminded me a lot of CoD: United Offensive, which was the zenith of the WWII genre's online gameplay in my opinion.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

The Casualty posted:

I used to absolutely steamroll multiplayer with the RPD and the G3. Glad we have similar tastes :v:

Oddly enough, despite liking COD4 multiplayer a whole lot, I really feel like the best mp experience in the series was in Modern Warfare 2. I liked the expanded armories and perk trees, and having more customization options, but it hadn't yet gone overboard on making the pace lightning quick like what happened in later games. Plus their strategy of just making everything fun to use instead of attempting to balance poo poo against a million different variables actually worked for the most part unlike later games.

I also liked World at War's multiplayer a lot, but not because it was particularly great, it just reminded me a lot of CoD: United Offensive, which was the zenith of the WWII genre's online gameplay in my opinion.

Akimbo 1887s.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006

Whiny baby

Klaus88 posted:

Akimbo 1887s.

Easily defeated by the Javelin Glitch ;)

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Klaus88 posted:

Akimbo 1887s.

The Casualty posted:

Easily defeated by the Javelin Glitch ;)

No, the ultimate answer for broken poo poo in MW2 was OMA Tubes. I just had a brief conversation/recording session where I mention it, but bear with me.

On a few maps in the Domination game mode, most notably Derail, the One Man Army perk was the key to wrecking someone's night. One Man Army allowed you to change classes without dying, you just popped into the menu and selected a class change and waited like 20 seconds. It was really useful if you found yourself using a class that didn't have anti-air or something and I think that was the idea behind it. You could also simply restock your ammo on the class you were running. Because that ammo refill extended to grenade launchers you could essentially use infinite grenades, which on the surface seems to have limited uses. However, someone realized early in MW2 that from one side of Derailed you could stand in one spot near one team's spawn, look straight up and fire a grenade that would land directly on the "gimme" point for the other team. Two people tubing the other team's point at the start of the match with Danger Close (to increase the size of the explosions) could rack up full team kills within thirty seconds of the game starting. You would occasionally see Harriers (a seven kill streak) before anyone on the other team even had a kill. This was made more painful by the fact that Overkill, the perk that let you take two primary weapons, was not on the same tier as One Man Army, so each person doing this had a potential four grenades to launch before they had to OMA their ammo back to full. We literally held teams to zero points all game using this trick.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

There's also the fact that

1.The counter to explosive spam (blast shield) just straight up doesn't work, i read a long time ago that it was some kind of programming error that made it fall into complete uselessness but i'm not sure about the validity of that. But it also means that the only real counter to OMA Tubes is to do it back to them, which leads too-

2.These days multiplayer matches have a very tenuous balance until one person gets killed by the grenade launcher, when then makes them start using it in retaliation which then spirals the whole lobby out of control. Making most objective game modes a complete joke because the objective points will just explode every so often leading to nothing being accomplished.

Honestly if MW2 had received the kind of patching balancing attention that the modern COD games got it would probably be the perfect COD game. Like seriously they patched out major bugs and hacking but they did almost nothing in terms of weapon/perk balancing at all.

On one last tangent i think we can also thank MW2 for being the reason Shotguns and Grenade Launchers in COD games since then being nowhere near as good. Because whatever developer is working on COD next doesn't want to go back to them being "overpowered"

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006

Whiny baby

Lazyfire posted:

No, the ultimate answer for broken poo poo in MW2 was OMA Tubes. I just had a brief conversation/recording session where I mention it, but bear with me.

On a few maps in the Domination game mode, most notably Derail, the One Man Army perk was the key to wrecking someone's night. One Man Army allowed you to change classes without dying, you just popped into the menu and selected a class change and waited like 20 seconds. It was really useful if you found yourself using a class that didn't have anti-air or something and I think that was the idea behind it. You could also simply restock your ammo on the class you were running. Because that ammo refill extended to grenade launchers you could essentially use infinite grenades, which on the surface seems to have limited uses. However, someone realized early in MW2 that from one side of Derailed you could stand in one spot near one team's spawn, look straight up and fire a grenade that would land directly on the "gimme" point for the other team. Two people tubing the other team's point at the start of the match with Danger Close (to increase the size of the explosions) could rack up full team kills within thirty seconds of the game starting. You would occasionally see Harriers (a seven kill streak) before anyone on the other team even had a kill. This was made more painful by the fact that Overkill, the perk that let you take two primary weapons, was not on the same tier as One Man Army, so each person doing this had a potential four grenades to launch before they had to OMA their ammo back to full. We literally held teams to zero points all game using this trick.

Oh man, I totally forgot about OMA and how broken it was :allears: I definitely had a couple nearly identical OMA C4 grenadier classes at one point.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing
Shotguns being bad in videogames always brings a tear to my eye. We figured that poo poo out with Doom, why is it so hard now?

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

What pisses me off about the shotgun issue is that they'll actively ignore actual bugs over it. What's that, a submachine gun deals better damage at range than the assault rifles and has no recoil while aiming? No, gently caress that, somebody managed to brute-force his way into making a kill with the M1014 and we gotta make sure that never happens again.

Kadorhal fucked around with this message at 20:31 on May 6, 2016

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Of course teams of OMA tubers spawnkilling and just calling killstreaks in MW2 always amused me. It was the closest that game ever got to realistic combat after ramping snowmobiles over cliffs dual-wielding shotguns. Imagine getting atomized by mortars and jets you never saw, forever.

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

2.These days multiplayer matches have a very tenuous balance until one person gets killed by the grenade launcher, when then makes them start using it in retaliation which then spirals the whole lobby out of control. Making most objective game modes a complete joke because the objective points will just explode every so often leading to nothing being accomplished.

Counter-Strike players have lived with this since 1999. To quote Sun Tzu, "you break the auto ice, you pay the auto price." :sperg:

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

If I remember right I think The Bog was the mission used for the CoD 4 Demo right?

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

I finished all the challenges for OMA by using it as an alternative to reload the RPD. I think it took 10 seconds to reload and OMA Pro let you change classes in 3 seconds instead. Load up an LMG with FMJ rounds and you don't need to worry about not having a launcher in your secondary slot.

Vicissitude fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Mar 9, 2016

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Bguy32 posted:

If I remember right I think The Bog was the mission used for the CoD 4 Demo right?
You remember well: the full mission was used as the demo level.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Hunted, to me, is one of the better early missions in the game. Something I was just struggling to articulate during the video is that while we've seen stealth stuff in the game before this point, we haven't seen "sneak around and don't get caught" style stealth, it's been the "set traps and used silenced guns" style. There is a difference, even if it seems sort of minute. Later in the game the two types get combined and turned into one of the defining missions in the game and I think that even if the level has zero to do with the story and was more a reason to show off the AC-130, it still plays a role in teaching the player that not everything is resolved by shooting first.

Speaking of shooting first, who owns this game on the PC? I was always planning on doing a couple rounds of multiplayer with some of my normal BF4 people who also own the game, but I think there's probably a large enough group of people that we can arrange a large party instead of just three or four of us. I'll need you to install Mumble for communication purposes, but that's about it, you won't have to record anything unless you really want to.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
It's interesting to see how this series changed from barely having a story beyond "This commissar is an rear end in a top hat" to this game's strong "war sucks" sentiment where every viewpoint character and all their friends, except the AC-130 crew, is either dead, dying or a cripple at the end of the game to back to barely telling a story beyond "look at these exploding landmarks!" to the more recent games that are american conservative and libertarian fever dreams including poo poo like a literal sinking ship titled USS Obama, Arabs proclaiming that the US shall always be their true enemy and my personal favourite, the part where somebody receives a hand(out) and is immediately consumed by hellfire because of it.

Fwoderwick
Jul 14, 2004

I remember that fight outside the barn being one of the roadblocks I hit when playing this game through in Veteran. Christ, the number of times I heard the death sound and suffered "hey man, let me tell you about grenade proximity" :downs:...

100% cheevos seemed like a worthwhile pursuit at the time, if not actually a fun one in the case of Veteran...

Anyway, glad you're doing this LP, its nice to be reminded that the MW era started with a great and pretty innovative game.

Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.

Lazyfire posted:

Speaking of shooting first, who owns this game on the PC? I was always planning on doing a couple rounds of multiplayer with some of my normal BF4 people who also own the game, but I think there's probably a large enough group of people that we can arrange a large party instead of just three or four of us. I'll need you to install Mumble for communication purposes, but that's about it, you won't have to record anything unless you really want to.

Oh hell yes, sign me up.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006

Whiny baby
Wow, all the older COD games on Steam are $20. That's pretty lame, I was hoping COD4 was cheap so I could get in on this action.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The Casualty posted:

Wow, all the older COD games on Steam are $20. That's pretty lame, I was hoping COD4 was cheap so I could get in on this action.

Same here. :smith:

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Lazyfire posted:

The glorious days of propiping.

Although akimbo 1887s got nerfed, the Spas-12 was still pretty good. You were terribly vulnerable between shots but the range and killing power were great for a CoD shotgun.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
I've been kinda wanting to play CoD4 multiplayer again recently. If I can find my copy of it, I'll join in on some shenanigans. If I can't find it, I might just get the drat game anyway just for the sake of having it on steam.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

I'd love to play some CoD4 on PS3, but I don't even know if the servers are running anymore. I think I tried firing it up a few months ago and found no active games going on.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Lazyfire posted:

Yep, I always thought that was a neat touch that only becomes sort of relevant later in the story. Actually, having Zakhaev's son in the car is another nice touch that doesn't become relevant until like 3/4ths of the way into the game. The entire Zakhaev side of the game was pretty well done simply because you had no idea stuff from the credit screen had anything to do with the rest of the story, though the game hints at the Ultranationalists helping Al-Assad, the mechanics and motivations of it don't make any sense until Price links everything together in the flashback mission.

the reason they are helping out/back the coup is that they want divert the Wests military attention of helping the loyalists in Russia. its hinted that they are winning both in government and in their shadow war against the russian government. plus its a chance to hurt the west, aka the nuke that they detonate. obviously post game they make Zakhaev out to be a martyr and they win in government. i guess makarov gets pissy because they sold out or some poo poo.

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

DeusExMachinima posted:

Counter-Strike players have lived with this since 1999. To quote Sun Tzu, "you break the auto ice, you pay the auto price." :sperg:

I've noticed recently this happens in a lot of games. This other Minecraft-FPS type game I've been into, Blockstorm, has the same sort of thing with the sniper rifle. It only holds one bullet at a time with 9 in reserve, is the only weapon that requires you to lead your shots, and requires a steady hand to get the scope to drift where you want it to, so except for one person identified as the community's Sniper Queen™ (it's a pretty small community) nobody really uses it as their primary weapon 100% of the time - but it's also an instant kill if you hit a guy anywhere, so once someone does take it out and make a kill with it, that guy retaliates by switching to the sniper rifle themselves, and it shortly devolves into the pace slowing down considerably as everybody uses the same gun, until someone gets a lucky killing spree with one of the automatics (and even then some people might just switch out for the Uzi as their secondary so they have an automatic - not like extra weight is gonna hinder a camper).

That said, I still take some pride in that if only because I made a semi-popular skin for the sniper rifle. drat near every time I got killed with a sniper rifle for a long time, it was somebody using my Lightning Gun from UT2004.

Also, definitely count me in for any CoD4 multiplayer shenanigans.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Lazyfire posted:

I had successfully buried those memories until this thread :froggonk:

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

I'm sure that you'll mention it in the AC-130 video itself, but I think another thing that made that section memorable was its topicality. CoD4 was released around the same time that Wikileaks was starting to be a thing, and making big headlines with the infamous "collateral murder" video allegedly showing the killing of several journalists US forces believed to be carrying small arms and anti armor weapons from the perspective of an attack helicopter. There were also leaked in-flight videos taken from AC-130 craft operating in Iraq and Afghanistan, featuring the very same jocular, detached, "videogame-y" attitude we will see reproduced by the Modern Warfare gunners. To me, it's one of the key points where I can't tell whether the game thinks war is disturbing and alienating, or just really awesome and spectacular.

Octatonic fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Mar 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crigit
Sep 6, 2011

I'll show you my naval if you show me yours.
Let's get naut'y.

Octatonic posted:

I'm sure that you'll mention it in the AC-130 video itself, but I think another thing that made that section memorable was its topicality. CoD4 was released around the same time that Wikileaks was starting to be a thing, and making big headlines with the infamous "collateral murder" video allegedly showing the killing of several journalists US forces believed to be carrying small arms and anti armor weapons from the perspective of an attack helicopter. There were also leaked in-flight videos taken from AC-130 craft operating in Iraq and Afghanistan, featuring the very same jocular, detached, "videogame-y" attitude we will see reproduced by the Modern Warfare gunners. To me, it's one of the key points where I can't tell whether the game thinks war is disturbing and alienating, or just really awesome and spectacular.

If I recall correctly, Infinity Ward actually just lifted quotes verbatim from some ac-130 footage for the sequence in the game, which is hilariously gauche and really soured me on the game after I learned about it.

Edit: After a bit of looking I can't find any corroboration, so I may be remembering incorrectly.
Editedit: Spoke too soon, I found the video I was thinking of. I'll spoiler it since it contains some quotes and events that are recreated in the game. Also, it contains footage of actual people being shot by an ac130, so be aware of that before you watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsA9VtQ_uLg

Crigit fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Mar 10, 2016

• Locked thread