Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
dunno about cervical, but stage 3b colon cancer has like a 70% survival rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

carcinojizzic

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Steve Jorbes thought fruit was the answer so maybe tell her to take some bananners and grapes maybe a kiwi and get to cramming.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
did you meet over e-mail, op?

if so, don't send her any money.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

extra stout posted:

blacklisted from the nearby hospital

I didn't know this was legal lol

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Giving her money is like changing the oil in a rental.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Jukeboxblues posted:

gently caress her in her cancer pussy like your dick got the cure

Mmmm ... that pussy would be bald from the chemo ... imagine sticking your dick in it ... you start easing in and get faster and faster until you realise that you've popped the stiches open (from her surgery) with your glans, and this turns you on even more ... mmmmph ... gently caress that tumour-hole ... you both orgasm at the same time, you ejaculate into her bleeding wound and she ejaculates out of her mouth ....

:gizz: finished

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Don Tacorleone posted:

Dang

How do I even ask about this??

does it say in the "You got Cancer!" Report page???

Were you ever infected with HPV strain 16 or 18? Those are the p53 inhibiting, cancer causing strains.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Don Tacorleone posted:

Besides what if I get it too

Her butthole doesn’t have cancer and it ain't gonna gently caress itself. You know what to do, op.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Wish my ex got cancer, she deserves it.

After we split up my best friend died of cancer. He only found out 3 months before it killed him. About 6 months later she calls me out of the blue because she has cancer and has no one else to talk to. Of course I want to help her. I offer to take her her chemo treatments and mysteriously the appointments get moved days I travel to take her. Took me a couple of months to find out the truth mainly because I did not think anyone was that horrible of a person. I was wrong. Whole time she is talking about wanting to move back in with me.

So I guess what I am saying is I hope your ex really does have cancer.

Raged fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Mar 5, 2016

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Don Tacorleone posted:

it's sad, what should I expect GBS? she's a decent friend, even if she was a bitch while we dated

I'm going to send a few bucks her way to help but drat, it's sad. no family support, a distant son, no relationships to speak of, lost her job, worst of all living in a third world country

Internet says there's a 30% chance of survival so GG I think

you probably gave her HPV. good job wartdick. you murdered her.

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

Don Tacorleone posted:

She was really mean sometimes but overall a nice person

I feel bad for not helping more but drat it's going to be like throwing money down a black hole isn't it

Reading myself I'm surprised how fast I switched to thinking about her as if she was already dead :(

Better than throwing your dick down a black hole, right?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

gently caress her and report back. Was her pussy pleasurably ribbed with tumors or was it like loving a bag of rocks?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Goondolences.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Mexico is a special kind of hosed because they are poor but get white people retarded illnesses like butt cancer and diabetes

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

I didn't know this was legal lol

You can't be blacklisted from a hospital but the nurses and security people can get so loving sick of seeing your drunk lovely rear end in there that they tell you you are.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Nostratic posted:

gently caress her and report back. Was her pussy pleasurably ribbed with tumors or was it like loving a bag of rocks?

See this is what I was asking earlier and OP just glossed right over it with his sadness, so inconsiderate.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
sorry about your ex lena dunham, OP

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Don Tacorleone posted:

it's sad, what should I expect GBS? she's a decent friend, even if she was a bitch while we dated

I'm going to send a few bucks her way to help but drat, it's sad. no family support, a distant son, no relationships to speak of, lost her job, worst of all living in a third world country

Internet says there's a 30% chance of survival so GG I think

sorry, bud, she is probally gonna die

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

ninotoreS posted:

dunno about cervical, but stage 3b colon cancer has like a 70% survival rate

We don't even know that it's cervical cancer because III b means there's regional spread, so it could be any of the pelvic/reproductive organ cancers. Even knowing the specific location is only somewhat useful. The type of cancer (squamous cell or adenocarcinoma, in the case of cervical cancer) influences survival rates. Younger women tend to develop more aggressive forms of "female" cancers than older women. The overall 5 year survival rate for stage III cervical cancer in the West is around 60%, but the specifics can mean the chances are lower for a given individual.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Why did she lose her job? She should sue for wrongful termination like in the movie Philadelphia

she does not have aids, she has a rotten vagina.

i doubt hollywood would want to make a movie about her case. but lena dunham might.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

op is so bad at sex he literally gave his ex-gf vagina cancer

good job

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
almost everyone in this thread is going to die of cancer or heartattack

sober truths

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Zzulu posted:

sober truths

bring it on

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Zzulu posted:

sober truths

i wouldnt mind dying of cancer. to be perfectly honest...

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Rambling Robot posted:

i wouldnt mind dying of cancer. to be perfectly honest...

All the ice cream I want? Sounds good to me

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

She's already complaining about the pain and needles even before chemo, I'm almost sure she's not gonna make it, she's just too weak as a person and doesn't have the money (I think it's chemo or rad therapy not sure )

I've been researching supplements to help immune system and I'm gonna buy her some before chemo but reading further it sounds like coconut oil and apple cider vinegar aren't exactly going to help that much, maybe more broccoli

Serious question anybody got a list of resources or guides to know what to do at end of life?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Serious question can I get sick being near her or something I know it sounds selfish and stupid but she ain't my wife just a friend but I think she might want to sleep over for some company before she dies(def no sex heh)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Honestly I would just stay away from this woman. You are not doing her any favors by pretending to be there for them. Don't do something cause you feel obligated or want something in return. She'll figure it out eventually and it will make her horrible situation even worse. Just say sorry for your lots and move on.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Don Tacorleone posted:

Serious question can I get sick being near her or something I know it sounds selfish and stupid but she ain't my wife just a friend but I think she might want to sleep over for some company before she dies(def no sex heh)

i think your pussy will rot off. go visit her with a bunch of glad trash bags on

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Don Tacorleone posted:

Yes, cancer is highly contagious. You need to call the CDC and make sure they contain your friend

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Don Tacorleone posted:

She's already complaining about the pain and needles even before chemo, I'm almost sure she's not gonna make it, she's just too weak as a person and doesn't have the money (I think it's chemo or rad therapy not sure )

I've been researching supplements to help immune system and I'm gonna buy her some before chemo but reading further it sounds like coconut oil and apple cider vinegar aren't exactly going to help that much, maybe more broccoli

Serious question anybody got a list of resources or guides to know what to do at end of life?

Hippie "medicine" won't do poo poo for cancer, hth

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
32 years old with a 14 year old kid? thats just pathetic.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I said come in! posted:

Honestly I would just stay away from this woman. You are not doing her any favors by pretending to be there for them. Don't do something cause you feel obligated or want something in return. She'll figure it out eventually and it will make her horrible situation even worse. Just say sorry for your lots and move on.

A week ago I'd have agreed with the standard goon Sever advice but now that it's been confirmed and in front of me, I really can't, poo poo's made me super sad and I'm gonna feel real bad if she dies and I spent money on the new Assassins Creed instead of helping her yknwatimean?

Nobody deserves to die so young and it might be money down a hole but goddamnit I have to do something at least

Like I'm not going to take her to chemo or w/e but still can provide some support

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

just be, like, a good friend

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
you should move to america. i did. its a lot nicer here

edit: before you leave, maybe you can watch patch adams with the ex?

they say laughter is the best medicine :)

Soup du Journey fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Mar 6, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
she's gonna die, bud

make ur peace and be there if she needs u that's all u can do

soon she will be with god, who so graciously gave her cancer so she could be with him sooner

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Mandator posted:

just be, like, a good friend

I was a dick a few weeks ago because she kept complaining that she might have a tumor and I was like "this loving attention whore" and kept ignoring and one-word replies ... welp...

Doctor Schnabel posted:

you should move to america. i did. its a lot nicer here

edit: before you leave, maybe you can watch patch adams with the ex?

they say laughter is the best medicine :)
Yes these are good ideas although I've never seen patch Adams Robin Williams is funny and I'm sure this movie will be fun escapism for a few hours
Thanks Doctor

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

In all seriousness I think there's a cancer thread in the Goon Doctor or something so you might want to check there.

Nckdictator fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Mar 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Nckdictator posted:

In all seriousness I think there's a cancer thread in the Good Doctor or something so you might want to check there.

Found it

Hardly ever venture out of GBS so I'll start reading, thanks

• Locked thread