Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

So what happened? They have to have the presenter reading a teleprompter, right? Otherwise somebody would've forgotten a name a long time ago. This is the first time I can think of somebody flubbing the musician's name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
Supposedly the Nazi salute lady is from West Berlin, hates the Nazis, and did the salute as some sort of "counterprotest" against someone saying Trump was like Hitler.

Huh?

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

Yeah, that was the article I read.

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
Double mic drop!

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
Episode was much better than I was expecting. I'd expect to see Ariana host again. I don't think she'll be a staple like Timberlake, but she's got what it takes.

Sneeing Emu posted:

Does any one else miss What Up With That, like, a lot?

One of my all-time favorites. I'm certain they'll do it on Kenan's last episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
Rolling Stone: SNL's All Cast Members Ranked

RS loves their rankings, and I have to admit I am a sucker for this poo poo too. Nobody can every be satisfied with them, you're always looking for something that upsets you. I expect this will be no different.

First, I don't expect him to do well on this list, but Norm Macdonald at 135 is wrong. What I disagree with most is number 98... Bobby Moynihan. "He's an uncle and he's drunk. Got it. Saving grace: His brilliant Chris Christie imitation." He got jobbed here. Bobby is a great part of the current cast, and gently caress you Rolling Stone, Drunk Uncle is loving awesome. He deserves a few dozen more points for rear end Dan alone. On the other side of the list, I think Tina Fey is too high; she's top 25, but for the most part, she's one great political impression and a Weekend Update host. I also think Poehler is a little bit higher than necessary. I am pleasantly surprised with what they gave Hader, though, so I'll give them that.

• Locked thread