Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

> cast bowgentle's fleeting journey

thanks a lot...... not.

beetle battle is the LAST thjing i need right now :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Perform a real-time weapon change.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
> summon crab

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

AEMINAL posted:

Lol. Lol. Lol... Just loving Lol. As if i ahvent tried that, do you think i'm retarded?? holy poo poo give some real advice jesus fuckkkk

you did sharpen the twig first, right?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Haha, you're so wacky. You made a thread about a game that doesn't exist and typed a bunch of words incorrectly. You're really good at the internet. LMAO!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Node posted:

Haha, you're so wacky. You made a thread about a game that doesn't exist and typed a bunch of words incorrectly. You're really good at the internet. LMAO!

the click of a beetle is the loudest recorded sound inthe animal kingdom and will drive most people insane. fact.

you're retarded. fact. :twisted:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Node posted:

It's about click beetles, not DICK beetles.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

If you're having trouble with Rippage Beetle on level 5 (understandable) you're definitely gonna have a bad time when you get to the boss rush towards the end because it's Beetle Time all over again only you have to do it at like half life.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Summon Yoko Ono

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Microwaves Mom posted:

you did sharpen the twig first, right?

Clearly didn't sharpen the stick.