Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Its Sunday, thought this would be worth sharing. God has never let you down.

Because God doesn't exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

God is super real actually and He has the whole world in His hands

With Faith in the Lord, All things are possible

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Someone told me faith could move mountains so I asked if he cod move a mountain. He couldn't.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

THat's because God moves the mountain dummy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
god is real

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its funny how dumb everyone is

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Commie NedFlanders posted:

THat's because God moves the mountain dummy

P sure it's a big burly black dude who does that but god takes cred like at the black oscars

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

with faith the size of ein Hemdknopf ich kanne sein ein Scanner like the cronenberg film

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Then whose footprints were those, smartguy?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Then whose footprints were those, smartguy?

God's walk in single file to disguise their numbers

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Its Sunday, thought this would be worth sharing. God has never let you down.

Because God doesn't exist.

beaten to it by the OP!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Noblesse Obliged posted:

P sure it's a big burly black dude who does that but god takes cred like at the black oscars

God works through people who open their heart to His will and absolute grace

sort of like in the Green Mile, large burly chocolate man was acting like an angel of the Lord

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
I like to rotate my faith around, cover all my bases as it were. This week I'm worshipping Karna'ak, the Tahitian mud god, which is no easy feat when the sacrifices call for a Polynesian Kingfisher.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Actually, the half-remembered quote is about having faith that can remove mountains but not having charity, then you got nothing. Or, as it says elsewhere in the Big Book, faith without works is dead. Suck on that, Luther.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
you are the universe experiencing itself so if you love yourself the universe loves you too :)

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

God works through people who open their heart to His will and absolute grace

sort of like in the Green Mile, large burly chocolate man was acting like an angel of the Lord

Good movie. I remember Tom Hanks trying to piss a lot

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I think we should go back to worshiping multiple deities that represent different aspects of life.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SPACE HOMOS posted:

I think we should go back to worshiping multiple deities that represent different aspects of life.

its a free country

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

FREE?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

SPACE HOMOS posted:

that's like having a foot fetish and a hand fetish and a hair fetish and claiming you love each part of your wife but you forget her name

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

that's like having a foot fetish and a hand fetish and a hair fetish and claiming you love each part of your wife but you forget her name

Heaven yes

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Yeah I love most titties but I don't want to get to know them personally.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

lol "wife"

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

god won't let me make have sex with a woman, so i pray

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Then he gives each body part its own name and writes poetry to it.
...Sadly, his relationship with his wife is not improved.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Someone told me faith could move mountains so I asked if he cod move a mountain. He couldn't.

my faith is bigger than his, and its keeping that mountain right were it is

also my penis is bigger too

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

God fumbled my life.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
What if like sky wizards were men projecting their own god-like desires onto god?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSeS7vTEkHE

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

quote:

Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.

-- Jesus Christ, 31 A.D.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
(CNN)A 43-year-old woman was found dead in an elevator in China after possibly being trapped for a month, state media reported.

A maintenance crew was called to inspect a malfunctioning elevator in a residential building in the Gaoling district of Xi'an on January 30, the Beijing Youth Daily newspaper reported.

The elevator had stopped between the 10th and 11th floors, so workers yelled from the 11th floor to see if anyone was inside. They did not hear an answer, and then cut off the power supply.

When they returned on March 1 to fix it -- after the Lunar New Year holiday -- they discovered the body, according to state media.

The woman, who lived in the building, may have died more than 30 days ago.

Local authorities arrested and charged the building's management and the elevator maintenance company.

An autopsy ruled out the possibility of homicide.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

God makes a fantastic wingman

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
God doesn't let me down, rather I let God down every time I draw my dick girl mangas

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Peace be with you op...

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Maldoror posted:

(CNN)A 43-year-old woman was found dead in an elevator in China after possibly being trapped for a month, state media reported.

A maintenance crew was called to inspect a malfunctioning elevator in a residential building in the Gaoling district of Xi'an on January 30, the Beijing Youth Daily newspaper reported.

The elevator had stopped between the 10th and 11th floors, so workers yelled from the 11th floor to see if anyone was inside. They did not hear an answer, and then cut off the power supply.

When they returned on March 1 to fix it -- after the Lunar New Year holiday -- they discovered the body, according to state media.

Local authorities arrested and charged the building's management and the elevator maintenance company.

Well duh, God only likes white people.
The rest are either to work for, or be killed by.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Maldoror posted:

maybe she just pushed the wong button

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Are you 57 OP?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i once asked god to suck my dick but he didnt so now i look like an rear end in a top hat that didnt get a bj gently caress you god

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

flerp posted:

i once asked god to suck my dick but he didnt so now i look like an rear end in a top hat that didnt get a bj gently caress you god

god helps those who help themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'd like to remind you that ... well, Monty Python said it best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

So that mountain was always loving moving

• Locked thread