Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

i bought one of those "my pillow" pillow things last night. will post reviews here as requested

What firmness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BigBoss posted:

What firmness?

i dont know it just showed up in a box. i meant i recieved it yesterday, sorry for the confusion. im going to give you a little teaser though, its one of the best things ever.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Videogame quoter was a great gimmick

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i bet its on dal net

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I just blew it on a 200m dollar contract for my company because i confused the word 'vole' with 'mole'

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
where the gently caress is miraclewhale

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
i know my stats suck but everytime i post it's like my posting wrist gets limper

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
I think Vitalis Jackson should certainly post more. I enjoy his posts. They are thoughtful and he appeals to a wide demographic. As a self-made man, he is the son of Nepalese and Icelandic immigrants--but he adheres to the rich traditions handed down by his Irish stepmother. Post on, Mr. Jackson.

Love,
Not Vitalis

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Champenema posted:

i know my stats suck but everytime i post it's like my posting wrist gets limper

What's that all about, anyway?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
A brief tert post to the point yet squarming with homosexual innuendo, barely squonking out less than whtie noise.

You forgot to sign your post,

Thytailess Jackoff

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
I used to chat with SpokkerJones on AIM what happened to him

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Vitalis Jackson posted:

I think Vitalis Jackson should certainly post more. I enjoy his posts. They are thoughtful and he appeals to a wide demographic. As a self-made man, he is the son of Nepalese and Icelandic immigrants--but he adheres to the rich traditions handed down by his Irish stepmother. Post on, Mr. Jackson.

Love,
Not Vitalis

is that real??? daaaaaaamn

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Vitalis Jackson posted:

What's that all about, anyway?

sign your posts

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i chatted with psyop on aim for awhile. i feel like she got worse over the period, just like, totally self-absorbed and attention craving. seemed like she had a lot to deal with, what with being trans and dealing with army idiots, but man, you gotta demonstrate at least a little bit of concern for other people.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was just doing my afternoon rear end check and discovered a kind of fissure running vertically through the middle of my rear end. Near the centre of the fissure is some kind of smelly aperture. Mods??

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the great deceiver posted:

where the gently caress is miraclewhale

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
the gbs irc

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So the GBS IRC is one of those fight club deals where asking for it just results in everyone who knows loving with you?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive never thought to myself "i wish this web-based community had an IRC channel" but to each their own :downs:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Wicker Man posted:

So the GBS IRC is one of those fight club deals where asking for it just results in everyone who knows loving with you?

no friend there is only love and budship amongst us. your av endeared you to me long ago, I wouldn't gently caress with you. i fucks wit you, but i wouldn't gently caress with you. iykwim.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the funny posters who have all bee n banned for trivial bullshit (the lost userbase- i hear they post in france now)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

I was just doing my afternoon rear end check and discovered a kind of fissure running vertically through the middle of my rear end. Near the centre of the fissure is some kind of smelly aperture. Mods??

get well soon

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Celluloid Sam posted:

someone give me the gbs irc info I will infiltrate it

reallivedinosaur posted:

wheres the gbs irc i bet i'd be good at it i get into sitcky situations almost every day and like to chat about it

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gbs+irc

:iamafag:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Booblord Zagats posted:

Videogame quoter was a great gimmick

what was his gimmick

i liked firstposter :firstpost:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

why would anyone want to click some random link

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Where's Nooner?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Captain Yossarian posted:

Where's Nooner?

He dead

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Yossarian posted:

Where's Nooner?
probated until either today or tomorrow

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Lowtax

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

:rip: going quietly into the night

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
nooner must be free NOW

mods you have heard my demands

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
the great deceiver should post more. prison life is a very interesting topic to me.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

H.H posted:

the great deceiver should post more. prison life is a very interesting topic to me.

Hes my posting pal

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

the great deceiver posted:

nooner must be free NOW

mods you have heard my demands

How long has Nooner been gone? I thought he came back! Awww, Nooner.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i just set my gender to battletoad on facebook you can do that now

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

How long has Nooner been gone? I thought he came back! Awww, Nooner.

he's still in the slammer for 3ish days

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

i just set my gender to battletoad on facebook you can do that now

I just tried to do that but it won't let me. They say I have to pick one of their custom genders. :(

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Seriously, I want to hear about these small gods.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Jukeboxblues posted:

I just tried to do that but it won't let me. They say I have to pick one of their custom genders. :(

This will not stand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jukeboxblues posted:

type Battletoad and then click on it and it should get in a little bubble with an x and then bam

• Locked thread