Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Roboshit! Please come back!

Biff Johnson too, I believe in my heart you two can work it out.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if 3O ever had to call 911, Roboshit would be the person on the other end, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Is Kleen the Rowdy Dog the alt acct for IzzyFnStradlin? That dude needs to post more despite holding........unconventional opinions RE: the blacks & the Jews

Same person. He got a job at a lawfirm so I doubt he has time for posting, fun anymore.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I miss it when SpeedGem would forget to take his meds

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
One day, TwoWorlds will come back.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Can someone post the video of Roboshit drunk driving and yelling about SA, tia.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Luvcow posted:

i think he brutally beat his boyfriend and basically held him as a captive/slave in his apartment/condo but I'm not sure if that was real, and he was a really funny poster

He broke the guy's nose and posted a thread asking how to cover it up.

The captive/slave thing was an en thread by yellowjackson about his roommate who wanted to tie up his gf and keep her in a dog crate in the living room for the weekend and blast Beethoven symphonies while loving her.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Thats pretty hot when you think about it

It was a great thread, let me tell you. One of the few funny things going on before Halloween '13.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah old back before 2013, when the site was unfunny and unpopular compare to today.

PYF was better back then, compared to GBS, if only for the bachelor threads.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ArbitraryC posted:

I was more making a joke that our heyday was forever ago and while I don't think that has anything to do with changes made more recently it's kind of dumb to act like the site is better now than it was when it was actually popular.

I know, I just wanted to give a shout out to the old pyf bachelor threads cause some of the funniest stuff I've read on this site came from them. Namaste.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

that's hosed up

Yeah, what the hell!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I've never been in the irc, is it fun?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Vitalis Jackson posted:

What's that all about, anyway?

sign your posts

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Lowtax

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Jukeboxblues posted:

I just tried to do that but it won't let me. They say I have to pick one of their custom genders. :(

This will not stand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Where's A Misanthrope been these past couple of days?

• Locked thread