Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Good luck for me. Tilt the machine right, and I can get those chips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm the off-brand M&Ms mascot from hell

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Good luck for me. Tilt the machine right, and I can get those chips.

no way man ur never gonna get a lay

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
good job. youre a credit to the force. i dont always agree with your methods but dammit you get results. now get over here and suck my weiner

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

tilt it towards you for salty prizes

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

talkin about enfields crispy johnson not the vending kiosk

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ya but seriously dont get squished by a giant junk food dispenser thats just embarresing

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The person before you just had their day ruined by the vending machine. Like they really wanted those chips.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

are there cans of sprite in that vending machine with the chips? not even cold?

that poo poo is pathetic

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
lmao plain lays

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Tom Gorman posted:

that poo poo is pathetic

:captainpop:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

no way man ur never gonna get a lay

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I think all the snacks are cold

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Another example of cargo cult mentality i see

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Bad luck is buying and eating food from a snack machine.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Bad luck is buying and eating food from a snack machine.

whats wrong with buying a goddamn loving snack from a loving vebding machine dr vedio games 012????,??

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Enfield posted:

whats wrong with buying a goddamn loving snack from a loving vebding machine dr vedio games 012????,??

holy gently caress i bet you dont even hand roll and press your own at home doritos corn chips sourced from free range cobs.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
in disaster movies vending machines become intregal to the plot when the main charcter demonstrates his strength and ability by bashing open a vending machine and distributing valuable cheezles to his weary compainions. dr viedo games would probably get his arm stuck in one and get eaten by a wild boar because hes such a friggin tool with no sustainabilty in a post apocolyptic scenario, unlike me who has mastered 12 different forms of armed and unarmed combat and has no fear in the face of unimaginable odds. gently caress you dr video games you stupid assholw

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

in disaster movies vending machines become intregal to the plot when the main charcter demonstrates his strength and ability by bashing open a vending machine and distributing valuable cheezles to his weary compainions. dr viedo games would probably get his arm stuck in one and get eaten by a wild boar because hes such a friggin tool with no sustainabilty in a post apocolyptic scenario, unlike me who has mastered 12 different forms of armed and unarmed combat and has no fear in the face of unimaginable odds. gently caress you dr video games you stupid assholw

it's on like donkey kong

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

This bar has smokes in the snack machine and the day I hit doubles will be the happiest day

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Enfield posted:

Im saying its bad luck because if youre eating that poo poo, youre probably working at some poo poo office job that doesn't even serve real food. Generally a sign of bad luck. Also overpriced products usually, bad luck you could not make it to the store or home to satisfy self destructive carb addiction. Also if you tip the machine on top of yourself while trying to retrieve a free snack, that is also bad luck. Just bad luck all around man.

Enfield posted:

Unrelated but it's also extremely unlucky to have lived and seen that film and lived.

Dr. Video Games 0112 fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Mar 8, 2016

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Im saying its bad luck because if youre eating that poo poo, youre probably working at some poo poo office job that doesn't even serve real food. Generally a sign of bad luck. Also overpriced products usually, bad luck you could not make it to the store or home to satisfy self destructive carb addiction. Also if you tip the machine on top of yourself while trying to retrieve a free snack, that is also bad luck. Just bad luck all around man.

im gonna let you in on a terrifying secret about the united states. there are people and places in america where that reeses falling out of the coil or not falling probly determines some simmering madmans decision on whether to let loose or keep it cool for one more day

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Shaquin posted:

im gonna let you in on a terrifying secret about the united states. there are people and places in america where that reeses falling out of the coil or not falling probly determines some simmering madmans decision on whether to let loose or keep it cool for one more day

Because that's really bullshit. The snack machine is loving ripping you off, its not even a human, it does not have those kinds of freedoms. I cant even get angry at it properly. All I can do is post on the internet random things about how snack machines and the food in them are poo poo to vent my frustration. Do you understand?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
buddy when those vending machines have their boots on your face and their ranch flavored viruses running rampant across the global web keurigs steaming people in the balls or whatever you better get ready to find some anger

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
when america crumbles and lies rotting beneath the sun itll just be me and my saucy pink haired sidekick chick going from vending machine to vending machine to harvest the sweet chipps ahoy that lay within while you ding dongs try to eat sticks and a dog pelts because you lack the fortitude to get into the vending machines, natures inscrutqblw food boxes

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Shaquin posted:

buddy when those vending machines have their boots on your face and their ranch flavored viruses running rampant across the global web keurigs steaming people in the balls or whatever you better get ready to find some anger

I think you're agreeing with me, Im not sure. But yes, destroy them all before they have a chance to do any more harm.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Enfield posted:

when america crumbles and lies rotting beneath the sun itll just be me and my saucy pink haired sidekick chick going from vending machine to vending machine to harvest the sweet chipps ahoy that lay within while you ding dongs try to eat sticks and a dog pelts because you lack the fortitude to get into the vending machines, natures inscrutqblw food boxes

With high fire resistance you could probably go to the Warm Cave and get the blessed chainmail early on

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Enfield posted:

That's valid

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Tom Gorman posted:

that poo poo is pathetic

You know I was hoping OP would weigh in by now, but what the gently caress is there a can of Sprite in the chip and candy vending machine. Like what the flying gently caress.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My cousin got fired from a p good job driving heavy machinery around at a big plant-site for constantly stealing from the vending machine. The fat bastard stole something like £400 of snacks in 6months because the machine was really old, had no alarm so you could shake it, and no flappy bit at the bottom to stop you putting your arm up in there. I guess they didn't think grown adult men would be trying to steal a few pounds worth of snacks every single day.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I think all the snacks are cold

they weren't kidding when they said cool ranch

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

spud posted:

really old [...] you could shake it, and no flappy bit at the bottom to stop you putting your arm up in there.

Hahaha but enough about your fricking mom. :xd:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Minimalist Program posted:

Hahaha but enough about your fricking mom. :xd:

lol

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
That's a cheap rear end machine. Ours will spit out another to unjam the first. Double payday payday and m&ms & m&ms all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I got a coke

It burned the whole way down

• Locked thread