Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Is this a signup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi guys what is happening in this cool place?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Whoa guys leave Betrayer alone, this is NOT cool

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

God Bless :fsmug:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote poque

not changing this vote today

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

If I had a flower, I would give it to Dok Per.

You could offer a lovevote, it's the next best thing

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I mean really it was my idea Ecco but that's cool.

##extend

##hatevote ecco
##vote ecco
##lovevote ecco

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EccoRaven posted:

that's kinda rude hal

No it isnt

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

BottleKnight posted:

No, voting trump is good. He's destroyed the GOP and virtually ensured a Clinton White House.

I won't accept any other possibilities post-Trump nom than "Half the GOP doesn't show up in November, as the Dems show hilariously record numbers." Trump destroying the GOP is actually a very good thing.

Yeah I kinda agree with this, and I also don't think Trump believes that vast majority of what he says and he is just spouting what people want to hear and really the sad thing is that he is a reflection of like the 15-20% of American society he is essentially just being a mouthpiece for. Trump himself is just an attention whore with too big a stage.

But really is this what cool hangouts are all about?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ted Cruz is worse than Trump though, so there is that.

Ted Cruz would not be welcome in a cool hangout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm alive, right?

• Locked thread