Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
name one good thing that isn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
the lord's love

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
what, like traci lords? pretty sure that's a sin

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
roll tide mr. elephant

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I never had any problems with mine but now this chart is making me rethink things.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
ban OP for posting img-dickline

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
Nobody gives a poo poo about length if you're sporting a pencil dick, OP. Now show us the girth chart.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
:mrapig:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Nobody gives a poo poo about length if you're sporting a pencil dick, OP. Now show us the girth chart.

Please, don't kink shame size queens!

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

FrankieGoes posted:

I have a masters in biology and have devoted the last 20 years of my life to measuring animal dick. A useful and rewarding career, in my opinion.

They'll name a wing of a biology building for you.

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
I've sucked dicks from the albatross to the zebra and one thing I can tell you is it's not about the size; It's about all the tonsil twisting, colon cleansing shapes that abound in nature. Have you ever blown an ocelot? The ocelot has a penis three feet in length, but compacted into a corkscrew only about six inches stem to stern. One must start at the tip and torque their body in a clockwise (NEVER ANTI-CLOCKWISE) motion, spooling up the member until the entirety of the penis is down one's throat.
Once in Calcutta I saw a lad attempt to simply gobble the corkscrew as it was. The ocelot took to fright, engorging itself so the man became attached to it by the throat, and began running around the street in quite a tear. By the time I'd shot the beast with my pistol the lad was quite dead, not from asphyxiation as the corkscrew left ample room down the center for air, but rather from the snapping of his neck as he was drawn around behind the ocelot like a little girl dragging a whorish doll by the throat.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I would have found this chart more useful if it linked to videos of these animals having sex. Set to yakkity sax

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I googled blue whale penis and you can get one mounted on a board like a head.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Noun Verber posted:

I've sucked dicks from the albatross to the zebra and one thing I can tell you is it's not about the size; It's about all the tonsil twisting, colon cleansing shapes that abound in nature. Have you ever blown an ocelot? The ocelot has a penis three feet in length, but compacted into a corkscrew only about six inches stem to stern. One must start at the tip and torque their body in a clockwise (NEVER ANTI-CLOCKWISE) motion, spooling up the member until the entirety of the penis is down one's throat.
Once in Calcutta I saw a lad attempt to simply gobble the corkscrew as it was. The ocelot took to fright, engorging itself so the man became attached to it by the throat, and began running around the street in quite a tear. By the time I'd shot the beast with my pistol the lad was quite dead, not from asphyxiation as the corkscrew left ample room down the center for air, but rather from the snapping of his neck as he was drawn around behind the ocelot like a little girl dragging a whorish doll by the throat.

What if the ocelot has situs invertus, mr smart guy?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Simstim posted:

well that's next yr's mother's day present sorted

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Simstim posted:

Had you stepped on board the Pequod at a certain juncture of this post-mortemizing of the whale; and had you strolled forward nigh the windlass, pretty sure am I that you would have scanned with no small curiosity a very strange, enigmatical object, which you would have seen there, lying along lengthwise in the lee scuppers. Not the wondrous cistern in the whale’s huge head; not the prodigy of his unhinged lower jaw; not the miracle of his symmetrical tail; none of these would so surprise you, as half a glimpse of that unaccountable cone,- longer than a Kentuckian is tall, nigh a foot in diameter at the base, and jet-black as Yojo, the ebony idol of Queequeg. And an idol, indeed, it is; or rather, in old times, its likeness was. Such an idol as that found in the secret groves of Queen Maachah in Judea; and for worshipping which, King Asa, her son, did depose her, and destroyed the idol, and burnt it for an abomination at the brook Kedron, as darkly set forth in the 15th chapter of the First Book of Kings.

Look at the sailor, called the mincer, who now comes along, and assisted by two allies, heavily backs the grandissimus, as the mariners call it, and with bowed shoulders, staggers off with it as if he were a grenadier carrying a dead comrade from the field. Extending it upon the forecastle deck, he now proceeds cylindrically to remove its dark pelt, as an African hunter the pelt of a boa. This done he turns the pelt inside out, like a pantaloon leg; gives it a good stretching, so as almost to double its diameter; and at last hangs it, well spread, in the rigging, to dry. Ere long, it is taken down; when removing some three feet of it, towards the pointed extremity, and then cutting two slits for arm-holes at the other end, he lengthwise slips himself bodily into it. The mincer now stands before you invested in the full canonicals of his calling. Immemorial to all his order, this investiture alone will adequately protect him, while employed in the peculiar functions of his office.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I never knew gorillas had micropeens .... I guess it's all the steroids they take

No it's because a male gorilla who's in charge is the only one who gets to mate, simply because he kicks out all other males who are sexually mature. There's very little sexual competition among gorillas, so there has been no need to evolve more efficient penises/balls.

For efficient penises/balls, look no further than to the chimpanzees: here the males has very big balls, simply because the females in estrous are likely to mate with many different males. To increase their chances of being the father, the males are locked in an evolutionary weapons race to produce the most sperm: the more you jizz, the better chances you have of being a daddy.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
thats not even a goddamn chart. it is a list. also, considering the topic it is almost certainly clickbait meaning the op was dumb enough to use one of those links.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I think it could use a log scale.

If you know what I mean.

As in a nonlinear scale.

(Also I thought there was BB code for subscript :sigh:)

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Serious Frolicking posted:

thats not even a goddamn chart. it is a list. also, considering the topic it is almost certainly clickbait meaning the op was dumb enough to use one of those links.

Actually no it was all inspired by this thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3767439 which should be goldmined imo

So I GIS'd "giraffe penis" and found this, which I thought was funny enough to post here

So suck on that fattyboomboom

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

FrankieGoes posted:

I have a masters in biology and have devoted the last 20 years of my life to measuring animal dick. A useful and rewarding career, in my opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Also, my dick is actually an ancient legend: it's talked about, but it's never been seen.

• Locked thread