Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

last night a dreamed about hooking up with this chick i was interested in but when she got naked she had a massive dick and kept trying to shove it down my throat except it was too big for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

last night a dreamed about hooking up with this chick i was interested in but when she got naked she had a massive dick and kept trying to shove it down my throat except it was too big for me

I can tell you what this dream means:

your gay

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
eggs represent your ability to procreate - in this aspect you are fine
toast represents money (bread) and you seem to have enough
bacon represents your wife

waffles are the tastiest part of the breakfast, a luxury, a sweet aftertaste in your mouth that stays with you all day - this represents your threads getting goldmined and this you will never acheive

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SirEvelynTremble posted:

eggs represent your ability to procreate - in this aspect you are fine
toast represents money (bread) and you seem to have enough
bacon represents your wife

waffles are the tastiest part of the breakfast, a luxury, a sweet aftertaste in your mouth that stays with you all day - this represents your threads getting goldmined and this you will never acheive

The ol hog wife

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i had a "fourms dream" last night. it is very unsettling, not the dream itself but that maybe i spend too much time here.

i was posting a thread called "kangaroo cum" and it was about how they make those really bouncy superballs or something. i dont know i have been vomiting for 2 days because of what i assume is stomach cancer and i have a fever too so...

oh check this out - might be related

have you seen those "my pillow" pillows on tv? i got one of those a few days ago. its really good. but its also about the time i got cancer and started having weird dreams

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Your subconscious is trying to tell you to lay off the waffles, OP.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*it might be alcohol poisoning too i havent figured it out yet

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i guess what im asking is should i start a thread called "kangaroo cum" as my dream commanded? it seemed like a great idea in the dream but it seems kind of silly now

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

You're a nice guy. You're mad that the waitress gave you almost everything (friendship/eggs and stuff) but not what you truly wanted (sex and love/waffles). Then she left you for another table, probably to take an rear end in a top hat's full order.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dog buttz posted:

You're a nice guy. You're mad that the waitress gave you almost everything (friendship/eggs and stuff) but not what you truly wanted (sex and love/waffles). Then she left you for another table, probably to take an rear end in a top hat's full order.

who cares about that idiot. what am i supposed to do here???

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dad gay. so what posted:

i had a "fourms dream" last night. it is very unsettling, not the dream itself but that maybe i spend too much time here.

i was posting a thread called "kangaroo cum" and it was about how they make those really bouncy superballs or something. i dont know i have been vomiting for 2 days because of what i assume is stomach cancer and i have a fever too so...

have you seen those "my pillow" pillows on tv? i got one of those a few days ago. its really good. but its also about the time i got cancer and started having weird dreams

did i make any good posts in it?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

did i make any good posts in it?

probably i dont remember tho :(

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax
lol

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

who cares about that idiot. what am i supposed to do here???

Post the thread and keep it updated with new forums dreams you have.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

This dream means you like kissing + holding hands w/ men. hth

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

The dream reflects your feeling of powerlessness in everyday life, you feel as though you have no real control over anything and the waffles represent your goals and aspirations.

nah, that's the "my teeth are falling out" dream

OP's dream is more along the lines of not being personally satisfied with what they have made out of their life. they've got almost everything they want, but the final piece de resistance is just always out of reach

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

i have a lot of those symptoms, but my doctor told me i had a condition called "gravy skull" and i'd be retaining a lot of water. you should look into it

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax

Claven666 posted:

i have a lot of those symptoms, but my doctor told me i had a condition called "gravy skull" and i'd be retaining a lot of water. you should look into it

which gets fixed promptly because she lied

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I dreamt that nobody gives a poo poo about anyones dreams

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

ur evolving soon posted:

which gets fixed promptly because she lied

whoa! what condition od i have then if not teh dreaded "gravy Skull (tm)(r)(c)"?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

AugmentedVision posted:

I dreamt that nobody gives a poo poo about anyones dreams

*consults big book of dream interpretation*
Hmm.... looks like ur gay op

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dreamt that i woke up in the middle of the night cause i passed out at 6 and posted in the medical advice thread but when i woke up this morning it was gassed :(

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Frog Act posted:

last night I dreamt that I was desperately trying to order breakfast at some greasy spoon diner, and the waitress wouldn't take my whole order. she kept walking away before I could get to "waffles", so i only got eggs, toast, and bacon. what is my subconscious mind trying to tell me? were the waffles, that i never received, a metaphor for personal satisfaction acquired through good and hard work? was the dry toast my comeuppence for a life of apathy?

please, help me goons

No it speaks to your fears of irrelevancy and lack of control in your life. You secretly worry that your peers see you as an effectual nobody but you don't have the real urge to fix it because you have recently begun checking your privilege

Are you married and/or employed?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Welcome to the Republican Party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

OP is close to Going His Own Way

• Locked thread