Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost

rear end cobra posted:

Whats Ivar Morten Nordmark Tom Nordlie doing these days?

There, fixed it for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

azathosk posted:

Start will win one -1- match this season, and it will be against Lillestrøm at Åråsen.

go gently caress yourself

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lock them up, hang them high http://www.josimar.no/artikler/hogmo-tjente-to-millioner-da-firmaet-gikk-konkurs/3287/

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

sofokles posted:

go gently caress yourself

Sorry, two games.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Looking forward to a famous 2-0 victory over San Marino tonight

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hopefully San Marino win, that way Høgmo will be forced to go and San Marino's Brave Boys will finally have another win under their belt. I'll also take a draw, or any other result that results in Høgmo disappearing.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Both of you are far too optimistic. I'm not sure how Høgmo can manage anything worse than the two above scenarios, but if anyone can, he's our guy.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
We're REALLY bad

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hell, I'm glad

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
This is just....

Høgmo/NFF delenda est!

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Will Høgmo bring on Elyounoussi or Samuelsen tonight? Orr is he simply too thick?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Grimble posted:

Will Høgmo bring on Elyounoussi or Samuelsen tonight? Orr is he simply too thick?

we gotta secure the result you madman, defensive changes only

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

Looking forward to a famous 2-0 victory over San Marino tonight

I'm such a silly optimist

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
From VGLive:

San Marino hadde gått 15 år og 5 måneder uten å score mål på bortebane i VM-kvalik. Så kom scoringen på Ullevaal.

Congrats!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Aww man, another goal. Now Høgmo is surely safe after a dominating victory!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
VI HAR SCORET PÅ ULEVAAL!!!!!!!!

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Samuelsen good, Norway bad, Høgmø ugly.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
1-1 would be funny, this is just boring and bad. gently caress off Høgmo.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The FIFA rankings are bad and stupid but 74) Faroes ... 81) Norway is pretty drat shameful

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Football: good sport, for good people who will play in the TL next year

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
So why is Start suddenly starting to pick up all the points? Isn't it a bit late for that?

Oh well. Just get in form for next weekend you sweet sweet mackerels.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
gently caress YES!

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

YES YES YES

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Guys, Rosenborg already won, what else is there to care about?

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

ffk managed to avoid relegation to division two ("the eternal void", "haven of the forgotten"). also an important event worth noting

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Vålerenga - Lillestrøm on Sunday.

Looking forward to the pyro-show almost as much as I'm looking forward to the match itself.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
And tonight it will be decided if Oslo will have to deal with drunk as gently caress people from Trondheim or Bodø a couple of days in November. Come on RBK!

I did the Cupfinalehelg last year and it was good fun but I felt like poo poo for a week afterwards.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Round 29 happened yesterday. Vålerenga - LSK as the big match (but Godset - RBK as the most entertaining?). Sogndal and Vålerenga are finally safe from relegation, but Lillestrøm, Bodø/Glimt, Tromsø and Stabæk could all go down.

I got some pictures from the derby between Vålerenga and Lillestrøm:

Vålerenga Fotball - Lillestrøm Sportsklubb 30.10.2016 by Eivind Hauger, on Flickr

Vålerenga Fotball - Lillestrøm Sportsklubb 30.10.2016 by Eivind Hauger, on Flickr

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Football was bad for a while, but turned out to be good after all. Except for Rosenborg winning everything while embarrassing themselves in Europe anyway. Time to wonder if next season will be another lovely relegation-battle or lofty dreams of a medal that slowly trickle away over the final few rounds.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
gently caress YES!!!!

:getin:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Congratulations for staying up, and to Brann for the silver I suppose. As for AaFK's finish in the land of mediocrity, it really would be cool if we considered sometimes being good for MORE than half a season at a time, but at least we aren't getting relegated I guess.

condolences to euroboy if he still lives, which it seems he doesn't, rip

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Due to bad weather during the play-off match between Jerv and Mjøndalen got postponed after 45 minutes or so. Jerv is in the lead 1-0. They will restart the match on saturday or something.

In the other play-off match Kongsvinger won 2-0 against Sandnes Ulf. The winner of Kongsvinger - Jerv/Mjøndalen will play Stabæk in the final round.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
It was a cupfinal yesterday, and I took some pictures.

Rosenborg BK - Kongsvinger IL 20.11.2016 by Eivind Hauger, on Flickr

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Nice pics. Clear favorites yesterday, but nicely done all the same. Bring on 2017!

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost

Lurgy posted:

Nice pics. Clear favorites yesterday, but nicely done all the same. Bring on 2017!

Only thing left is the qualifying rounds between Jerv and Stabæk.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I'm doing lots of lol at Stabæk but I'm not sure I want every single player in AaFK getting injured playing on Jerv's '''''pitch''''' next season so I will have to reluctantly cheer them on in the second leg anyway

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Yup, playing late in November and early december is really REALLY good for Norwegian football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Stabæk managed to stay in the Tippeliga with a 2-0 win against Jerv.

This is the final table:

Suprises of the year: LSK didn't get relegated. Brann ended second.