Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

1redflag posted:

Also, the .22lr bullet is likely to bounce around inside the victim if it hits a bone, rather than punching straight though. This causes a lot of issues due to sepsis, etc., so they are actually quite lethal in many situations.

22lr can be stopped by a leather jacket if you're flexing. Everyone knows that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

literally this big posted:

Fortunately she's alive and in stable condition, but can you imagine if she had died? "Sorry son, looks like you're responsible for your mother's death because you found a loaded gun in the back of her car, and you thought it was a toy so you used it to murder her. The good news is we won't press charges!!"

I bet he'd suffer from a lot of Gilt. :laugh:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Solice Kirsk posted:

22lr can be stopped by a leather jacket if you're flexing. Everyone knows that.

I got shot in the cock with 22lr and it didnt even pierce the skin, because I had a boner at the time. Luckily I always have a boner at the time.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
so like what would happen if this kid had shot his mom and she shot him back would that be murder? of self defense? I understand he is 4 and all but if someone shot me, I dont care who they are :clint:

GeneralTao
Mar 21, 2006
Leading troops to deliciousness since 1841
Kid's got a bright future ahead of him, possibly in the military or maybe competitive CS:GO or just doing a great job at those carnival games where you shoot a water gun at a target and score a small to moderately sized plush animal for out shooting everyone else

I wish I had that kind of career potential

• Locked thread