Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

1redflag posted:

But I'm cool if I've got more than one, right? I didn't want ole shooty to be lonesome.

It's not cool to leave your guns by themselves. They get depressed when their owners are away. If you want to get one its more responsible to buy several to keep each other company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

It's not cool to leave your guns by themselves. They get depressed when their owners are away. If you want to get one its more responsible to buy several to keep each other company.

Duh. Also, if I didn't own several, how am I going to reenact my favorite movie, "Hardboiled"

GewuerzKahn
Jan 7, 2014

My opposable nipples are hurting me.
The apprentice becomes the master.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Still no Trezzor?

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

people who carry 1911s are basically the gun nut equivalent of people who see no problem with wearing a fedora as casual wear and dream of someday owning their very own penny farthing bicycle

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Luvcow posted:

I juts hope it doesn't become like a thing for toddlers to fit in with their toddler peers by shooting their parents, like its the cool thing to do

"The headshot game", unruly toddlers call it. Check it out on Worldstar hip hop.

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006
Algeapea and noodles - I will take your udon!

quote:

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies — one in his arms and another in his left hand — when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff’s report said.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
He's no angel.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Oddly appropriate.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5mcc47xD8

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

more people were killed by toddlers with guns in america than died from firearms in japan period. guess we just train em better.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Wait, wait... is this true or satire? I can't even tell, both are equally likely.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Gun Moms are gonna have to disguise their guns as broccoli and green beans if they want to keep their kids hands off of them!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Children hands are too weak to pull a trigger. I guarantee you that this was a false flag to discredit gun owners. You can have my word on THAT.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Groovelord Neato posted:

more people were killed by toddlers with guns in america than died from firearms in japan period. guess we just train em better.

A lot more katana crime in Japan tho

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

waitwhatno posted:

Children hands are too weak to pull a trigger. I guarantee you that this was a false flag to discredit gun owners. You can have my word on THAT.

the childs height was reported to the city as 3ft3 but to the county as 3ft5, and in both instance sthe calibre of the gun was also different. these variants, or alotropes, are crucial elements of a socalled barium meal or 'marked card' operation. meet me in the library

Orkin Mang fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Mar 11, 2016

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/75/75rski.phtml

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Colonel Cancer posted:

A lot more katana crime in Japan tho

hmmm...

quote:

According to police, Hifumi Kuwada, 63, from Fuchu in Tokyo, attacked the president of Daikyo Home and two other employees with a Japanese sword just after 3 p.m. Friday, NTV reported. The 65-year-old company president’s left arm was severed in the attack, police said.

badass

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Lol mom got owned by her own son and gun

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nosam0819 posted:

Lol mom got owned by her own son and gun

Maybe she had stolen Maerlyn's Grapefruit and the kid shot her thinking it was someone else?

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Learnin' em early to kill others. Good, good.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rida-store.html

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Hey, haven't you read the news lately? It's okay to commit crime if you're white.

Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

There's something inside your head..

How in the blue gently caress are $89-a-pair children's shorts even A Thing That Exists?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Gray Matter posted:

How in the blue gently caress are $89-a-pair children's shorts even A Thing That Exists?

Oh I believe it. You think that's bad just look at the prices for toddler's anything or cribs, safety seats,etc.. Children's clothing has been a racket for a long long while.

Colonel Cancer posted:

"The headshot game", unruly toddlers call it. Check it out on Worldstar hip hop.

Kid's first words were WORLDSTAR!

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

quote:

Mrs Bramble continued: ‘She grew up with guns and I grew up with guns. This is the country – if you see something come onto your property what are you going to do? Shoot it. If I see a rattlesnake come up here I’ll blow it to bits. What would you do?

When a thing happens what are you going to do, just not shoot that thing?? There's no other way..

quote:

As she spoke he held a plastic T-Rex toy up like a gun, taking aim and rapidly pulling the trigger to make it snap.

Kid is just waiting for mom to come home so he can finish the job

Blunderz
Feb 22, 2016
Lets praise his efforts instead of educating him on the proper use an control of a weapon... Oh wait, clearly his mother never got those lessons either. We got the rebirth of Clyde a-comin'~

Florida~

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

Parity warning posted:

When a thing happens what are you going to do, just not shoot that thing?? There's no other way..

Kid is just waiting for mom to come home so he can finish the job

My grandmother used to beat rattlesnakes to death with a walking stick, now I realize how un-American she was. My whole world is collapsing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dolomite posted:

My grandmother used to beat rattlesnakes to death with a walking stick, now I realize how un-American she was. My whole world is collapsing.

My dad chopped the head off a bunch of copperheads and cotton mouths with a shovel when I was kid. Seems like a snake can be thwarted just fine by man's closest and oldest friend...the sharp stick.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
When I was young child my mom did not bring a gun around shopping with us nor did she keep one in the house or car. This seems a smart strategy as I was totally unable to shoot her for telling me I had played too much nintendo and to go outside.

A smart mom.

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006

Prettz posted:

Wait, wait... is this true or satire? I can't even tell, both are equally likely.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/27/a-dog-shoots-a-person-almost-every-year-in-america/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/man-shot-by-dog/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/27/us/indiana-trigger-the-dog-shoots-owner/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7068549.stm "Dog shoots Iowa man during hunt"

And so on, and so on...

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
man's best friend has finally given up on us. i cant blame them, really.

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006
Turns out gun owners are incredibly retarded (who would have thought??) and at least one them is killed by a their own dog wielding their own gun each year.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think we can all agree that anyone who is shot by a dog completely deserves it.

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015
It's like a greek play for the modern age

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006
If dog taught proper gun safety this not happen :downs:

Moltke
May 13, 2009
only way to stop a bad dog with a gun is a good dog with a gun. a good good doggy.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

you're more likely to accidentally injure or kill yourself or a loved one than you are to successfully defend yourself with a firearm. there's no reason to own a gun other than "i like shootin em" which isn't a good reason.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Groovelord Neato posted:

you're more likely to accidentally injure or kill yourself or a loved one than you are to successfully defend yourself with a firearm. there's no reason to own a gun other than "i like shootin em" which isn't a good reason.

Yeah but what if I get robbed in the streets? Then I'll just pull my gun out and shoot it before the other guy, who is already pointing a gun at me, can shoot me dead

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Groovelord Neato posted:

What if I like to collect really old guns that nobody makes ammunition for any more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that's fine since nobody is committing massacres/killing themselves/killing their family members with those.

• Locked thread