Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Well this thread is getting a five

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

A weekly lottery, whoever wins gets permabanned.

Let's elect a Forum King, let him mod for a day, and then throw him into a volcano.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Make a rule against posting in qcs about stuff you're not at least tangentially involved in, you wanna comment on what would make certain forums or threads better you need to be a poster there; no more qcs regulars bullshit.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

can i buy tickets under others names for instance everyone but myself. isaac. dgsw and nooner
no sid, the idea hasn't been implemented yet. Sorry

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a hole-y ghost posted:

no sid, the idea hasn't been implemented yet. Sorry

shucks

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Every winter solstice, we celebrate Saturnalia, by stripping the mods of their powers and granting them to the normal posters.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fister Roboto posted:

Every winter solstice, we celebrate Saturnalia, by stripping the mods of their powers and granting them to the normal posters.

this but every day and just i get the powers and i am the king and i ban everyone

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haha gotcha i wouldnt ban anyone but you guys should give me the buttons so i could, if i wanted. but i wouldnt because i would never want to. so yeah, the buttons :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

we can do that holiday e-card thing with the dancing elves with relatives' faces on them, except it's our avatars dancing and we all die at the end

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

symbolic posted:

we can do that holiday e-card thing with the dancing elves with relatives' faces on them, except it's our avatars dancing and we all die at the end

i like this i will prepare the flavor aid

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
More elves is a good idea.

Can we have more elves?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
implement a "lowtax for a day" program

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Craft night. If you post more than 3 times a day in gbs you jave to show some crafts you are working on every tuesday after dinnertime

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

how lovely of a cop do you have to be to get demoted to policing a community college for a living?

behind that smile is a dead, cold husk of a man

and no i don't mean the elf

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Isaac posted:

Craft night. If you post more than 3 times a day in gbs you jave to show some crafts you are working on every tuesday after dinnertime

can i hastily throw something together tuesday while i eat dinner and waatch COPS

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Some kind of "Killed By" checker where if you're the last poster on 5 threads, you can't post in another until someone else writes something, to encourage people to write stuff others are interested in/at least be write noise only in a really white noisy thread.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

jBrereton posted:

Some kind of "Killed By" checker where if you're the last poster on 5 threads, you can't post in another until someone else writes something, to encourage people to write stuff others are interested in/at least be write noise only in a really white noisy thread.

if you implement this please make an exception for me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im the killer of like half the gassed threads in my bookmarks

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Isaac posted:

Im the killer of like half the gassed threads in my bookmarks
why did you bookmark gassed threads

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Mods should have to pay :10bux: to probate a poster and 20$ to ban.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

I have it set to bookmark every thread i post in. How the gently caress do you tell if someones quoted yiu otherwise

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Isaac posted:

I have it set to bookmark every thread i post in. How the gently caress do you tell if someones quoted yiu otherwise

i just click all the threads with a numver beside it on every subforum in order

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

symbolic posted:

Just to watch 'em die.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
It also reminds me of all the great threads ive been posting in with my pals - gbs

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a forum where you talk about your murder fantasies about the different gbs moderators and SA admins

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
A subforum thatll let us post our drat dicks for once

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
hmm, maybe pay to have a REAlly loud airhorn sound play the next time a user of your choice logs in (to them)

being able to vote 6

edit: what about a hole forum for us bottoms and a sub-hole forum for damaged holes, fior you know who :q:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A sub-forum where we can all pretend we're noir detectives.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

A sub-forum where we can all pretend we're noir detectives in a cyber-punk future.

Improved that a bit for you BGT.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One word, Lowtax:

plastics.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Applewhite posted:

One word, Lowtax:

plastics.

Not sure we're ready for a merger with Bad-Dragon.com.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
A button you can press if you want to kiss another poster, if two people want to kiss then they can meet up and kiss or purhcase an e-kiss from SA-mart for $5 which would be as valid as one(1) kiss.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

LadyAmbien posted:

I like these ideas!

I made these for myself to wear. If I made more, would anyone buy them?

Maybe not those specifically but you're on the right track. I think the ideal DGSW shirt would actually spell out "Dad gay. So what" and have his walrus avatar.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What about a shirt that says "Something OWLful (awful) dot com" and features a picture of an owl?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Everyone should be able and encouraged to post their dick in any thread

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
make the platinum reports and report reasons visible to everyone

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
a megathread for writing about who, when and why you've reported someone would strengthen the community spirit imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Return GBS to the way it was in 2012

• Locked thread