Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
i quit smoking 2 years ago and i'm glad i'm done with those cancerous death sticks!

*heaves off of a massive loving vape and fills an entire room with sweet smelling garbage.*

ahh yes, free of that cigarette demon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
smoke free 4 years, eat poo poo op

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Try snus. It tastes bad so you wont snus too much. But its good for killing cravings

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've never even bought a pack of cigs for myself in my life and I only smoke when I'm drinking socially

On the other hand I'm basically a functioning alcoholic

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Aesop Poprock posted:

I've never even bought a pack of cigs for myself in my life and I only smoke when I'm drinking socially

On the other hand I'm basically a functioning alcoholic

hmm a good excuse to smoke, can I borrow that?

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Maybe just stop being a bitch and have some willpower you bonerlord

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Celluloid Sam posted:

I keep eating candies instead of having a smoke so I am gonna get really fat haha! Although I have also been going for a bunch of really long walks every day since I quit, so maybe I will work off the calories of the candies. Everyone who is a smoker you should quit because if I can do it anyone can, pretty much literally.

You're just about past the teeth-grinding phase! Good job! After six months it will stop feeling like heartbreak. Keep going!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
They say the third day is the hardest, OP. Good for you.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
may i suggest killing yourself? tia

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Try snus. It tastes bad so you wont snus too much. But its good for killing cravings

This was incredibly hard to quit. And the CVS nicotine lozenges were like crack level hard to quit after that.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
You can do it OP you are a cool dude and I have faith in you!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i want to quit a lot of things but i just cant find the will to give a poo poo. i probably have stomach cancer anyways so whats the point?

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

gently caress that poo poo. give up the nicotine. takes 4-5 days to get out of your system.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

dad gay. so what posted:

i want to quit a lot of things but i just cant find the will to give a poo poo. i probably have stomach cancer anyways so whats the point?

YEah I said poo poo like that in my 30s too. When you have kids you will give a poo poo. A big one.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

dad gay. so what posted:

i'd like to see you run a marathon

not for your health, for the lulz

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

pr0k posted:

YEah I said poo poo like that in my 30s too. When you have kids you will give a poo poo. A big one.

its actually had the opposite effect :shrug:

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
use an ecig until your social embarrassment overcomes your nicotine addiction

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

i'd like to see you run a marathon

not for your health, for the lulz

running for distance is not in my skills inventory. i can do short bursts if im about to poo poo my pants or if im running from a bear

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

dad gay. so what posted:

running for distance is not in my skills inventory. i can do short bursts if im about to poo poo my pants or if im running from a bear

angry jilted wives are quite fast aren't they?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXfi7PqaQNU

I thought it'd be easier to find this kind of poo poo tbh

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I think ppl might be getting there rocks off to this video so try to focus on the smoking , op

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

dad gay. so what posted:

quit life dude. quit while youre behind

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

drunk dog posted:

quit life dude. quit while youre behind

way ahead of you

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ha ha it's only going to get worse, at least it always does w me, some ppl have it worst in the 3 or so days while the physical withdrawal is going on, but for me the psychological dependency is much much worse. it's th emonth after quitting that is crushing.

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
OP, you can have my wellbutrin if you ever have a moment of weakness

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
how long does alcohol poisoning last?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

the rest of yo9ur brain dead life oval office

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i havent been able to keep food down for 2 days and i cant stop making GBS threads or shaking

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the weird thing is that i am able to keep wine and beer down if i concentrate really hard

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

can you keep a job down you deadbeat?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

can you keep a job down you deadbeat?

the lord works in mysterious ways

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i havent been huffing paint at all, in fact I never have. So I don't know what it's like to become a better person.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

dad gay. so what posted:

how long does alcohol poisoning last?

for as long as your drink

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

dad gay. so what posted:

the lord works in mysterious ways

lord gay so what

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

OP all you have to do is smoke a shitton of weed for 3 days straight and then cut out booze for a month.

and take those 3 days off. youre going to be a oval office for like a week

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I quit like 8+ years ago, but I really wish I was one of those people who could have one cigarette like every other week, I hate those people :argh:

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I stopped smoking cigarettes and now just relentlessly smoke weed.

It's the best way to excel at shitposting on the innernet

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

8-Bit Scholar posted:

It's the best way to excel at shitposting on the innernet

i find killing yourself also helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I miss the action of smoking. Not smelling like poo poo, or having a gross mouth, or sometimes it making me feel barfy or giving me anxiety - but the action of going to have some quiet reflective time outside. It's not the same without the cigarette for some reason, anyone have a theory as to why is that is?

Congrats on quitting though! You will feel a lot healthier after about a month.

• Locked thread