Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Some jackass brought their loving toddler to a 11pm showing of Deadpool and the kid shrieked and cried all throughout the movie. I don't have a problem with the kid because even though it was annoying and ruined half the movie the dumb kid couldn't help itself. But the parents? Pure loving human filth for bringing their kid into that movie and not getting a babysitter. When the movie was over people were tossing popcorn at the parents and passive-aggressively calling them out on it. It was kind of funny.
I'd never be the kinda person to do it until now, but after that experience the next time someone brings a toddler to a late night showing of an R rated movie I'm going to immediately get up and demand a refund from management and let them know it's because they let someone bring a kid into an adult movie.
edit: :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Thanks for sniping with a bunch of care words no one will read

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

Thanks for sniping with a bunch of care words no one will read

i totally read all of it and i agree with him that they were right to do that thing

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

x-mas in thermidor posted:

hi, my name is *scrolls back up to op* Wizard Mastre, and i just moved into the house down the road and i have to elgally inform you that i am a sex offender. pls vote 5 on my therad welp ok bye

that caused an irl laugh, good job

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I live in Chicago so no matter what time of day or what type of movie I go to see there will always be that one Hispanic family with 2 small children talking through the movie. The difference is that I expect it and take it as part of the "movie going" experience. It's as much a part of the movies as snowcaps and popcorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

when SA starts using nested comments im going to kill mysefl with helium

agreed; yeah reddit and tumblr conversations can get hard to follow

also why go to movies at chain theaters? they're just gonna gently caress you on snacks anyhow. might as well go to costco for a shitload of snacks and then watch your film or other dead gay media

also gently caress the mpaa

• Locked thread