Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

dumb. posted:

Actually Sensodyne Repair & Protect is the loving shiz if you can find it. The Novamin poo poo they put in it is insane new medical technology science stuff that's supposedly going to change the dental game for hardcore real:

NovaMin is the brand name of a particulate bioactive glass that is used in dental care products for remineralisation of teeth. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NovaMin )

It literally repairs holes in your teeth.

Attn Sensodyne: msg me for address where to send the shill checks

Thread from the dead but this stuff (Repair and Protect) is loving brilliant. We get the one with NovaMin in the UK, you poors in the US don't. Canada does.
That, and a Sonicare - feels like you just got your teeth detailed at a really expensive dentist type toothwash.
Another one you don't get is called "Regenerate" - only really available in Boots (the chemist) in the UK, but holy gently caress, it works wonders. I was getting the start of my first cavity ever, at the age of 40 (too much hard cider).
Two weeks of using the stuff - it's gone, totally, and is a nice smooth shiny molar again.
Stuff I hate - alcohol free Listerine. It's poo poo. Get the blue "stay white" stuff and have tartar free teeth forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
Canadian Amazon, I presume. And read the description to make sure it contains NovaMin, or you might just get the US approved poo poo.

• Locked thread