Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

BenRGamer posted:

Big Business! Someone's gotta think of the Joja! Especially because you know you won't in your playthrough, but this is a good way to see what happens.
On the other hand though, gently caress Joja

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Was Walmart the company that had a donation drive to get food for their employees?
Yes.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I sent almost that exact message to my best friend (down to the "hehe") and attached a recipe for White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake. Oh god I'm Shane.
We're all Shane.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Coop, because of a thing you have.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Name one chicken Beef and the other chicken Pork.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I'll take whatever.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I think we should get Abigail to 6.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Dr. Buttass posted:

I mean I'll say this for Abigail's plans to explore the mines: She actually spends several weeks learning to use a sword first. You just kind of charged right in and flailed around with the thing.
She's probably overleveled for the early floors at this point

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Looking forward to the farm getting automated to hell and back during the winter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Nothing better to do today so

This is the weirdest loss edit I've seen

• Locked thread