Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"
I mean, I am human. Every time I see Matt, the cute new Publix cashier, I get a momentary image of what it'd be like to rip off those hipster glasses and just ride his nerdy face - but I don't run home and buzz up the vibrator, and we haven't known each other for 17 goddamn loving years. :colbert:

I imagine many of us have been friendzoned. Is it possible to maintain a platonic relationship with someone you're consciously friendzoning, or is it unfair to them?

Or is it just inevitable? Can two lesbians, or two gay guys, or straight man and a woman be friends without sexual tension?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsICgp7SAcI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Miss Areola Canasta posted:

Every time I see Matt, the cute new Publix cashier, I get a momentary image of what it'd be like to rip off those hipster glasses and just ride his nerdy face - but I don't don't run home and buzz up the vibrator, and we haven't known each other for 17 goddamn loving years.

what

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like titties

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
yo how is your regdate like that

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

i like titties

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
can i shitpost in a thread i know is lovely?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

YeahTubaMike posted:

he sold his soul for rock and roll

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

YeahTubaMike posted:

i had upwards of 500 posts a day according to my profile and lowtax was like holy gently caress that is insane so now, it is a much nicer number

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
If you are friendzoning somebody you are no better than the Nazis that flipped the switch when gassing Jews.

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Eh... I just found out a guy I've been friends with since middle school is, uh...

We were watching Arachnophobia. I bit his finger and he got a 100% boner. Awkward conversation.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Eh... I just found out a guy I've been friends with since middle school is, uh...

We were watching Arachnophobia. I bit his finger and he got a 100% boner. Awkward conversation.

holy poo poo an 100% boner!

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Celluloid Sam posted:

holy poo poo an 100% boner!

Yeah, not like a half-chub - it was vertical.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i would have licked it lol can you imagine

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
i mean...why were you biting his finger though

not to say that his reaction isn't strange, but i have to ask

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Call me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that dog has a phone

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

YeahTubaMike posted:

i mean...why were you biting his finger though

not to say that his reaction isn't strange, but i have to ask

He hadn't seen the movie before, and I was scaring him throughout. When the giant screaming spider jumped out of the pipe onto Jeff Daniels, I nipped him. He caught me looking down.

edit: turns out he's into biting. *wince*

Miss Areola Canasta fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Mar 11, 2016

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Sex him real good?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Just gently caress that dude already, Christ.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

that finger wasn't gonna bite itself

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

bite him (on the penis)

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Men cannot be "friends" with women, hth

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Seriously, take pity on the guy. all you had to do was touch him and you got him completely erect.

Stop being a BITCH.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Node posted:

Seriously, take pity on the guy. all you had to do was touch him and you got him completely erect.

Stop being a BITCH.

whoa ho holy cow bro

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
hey op i notice that when you post recently its always something sexualised and/or has the fact you have a vagina somehow shoehorned in to the post or context

also, you're asking the wrong question; it's not "am i being mean by friendzoning this guy?", it's "am i so bad that this guy only wants to hang with me on the off-chance he gets to dick me?"

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

I have considered it, but it seems so weird after 17 years, and then where would we be? Besides I have a SO at the moment who wouldn't understand.

But it's The Harry Met Sally question. Is it possible to have that kind of a friendship without eventual friendzoning?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yes? i dont know op

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Who is hotter, cahsier or boyfriend? gently caress that one.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

I have considered it, but it seems so weird after 17 years, and then where would we be? Besides I have a SO at the moment who wouldn't understand.

But it's The Harry Met Sally question. Is it possible to have that kind of a friendship without eventual friendzoning?

Its just loving, its a mechanical thing. Dont make it into a big deal.

btw I am not the dude from the OP

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Rakosi posted:

hey op i notice that when you post recently its always something sexualised and/or has the fact you have a vagina somehow shoehorned in to the post or context

also, you're asking the wrong question; it's not "am i being mean by friendzoning this guy?", it's "am i so bad that this guy only wants to hang with me on the off-chance he gets to dick me?"

Well, this is something that just happened two nights ago, and yes, you're right, that's exactly what I'm afraid of: that this relationship hasn't been what I though it was for a long long time.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
To be fair if some chick is biting me all playfully then yeah I'm taking that as a signal

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yo someone come sell me some weed

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
most humans can not disassociate their personal identity from their somewhat differentiated psycho-sexual identity so no not likely OP. Sad truth of it is, is that even sub consciously your animal brain is consistently working against you when dealing with humans you could theoretically have sex with namaste

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

yo someone come sell me some weed

Just use weedmaps.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Just use weedmaps.

yeah weedmaps is gonna find me a dude for a gram come on man

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
its 2016 the age of the dub is over my man

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Who is hotter, cahsier or boyfriend? gently caress that one.

Cashier, but he's way too young. Of course, that just adds another layer: me deflowering him.

edit: but again, that's just a one-minute thing while he's ringing up my strawberries. I haven't grown up with him.

Miss Areola Canasta fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Mar 11, 2016

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
getting dicked by a dude when you already have a dude makes you an apocalypse of a oval office, iirc

you're just gonna have to dial back the physical contact to 0 for forever more cos i don't think your SO would be pleased if you're knowingly making a very close, longtime friend hard by touching him (which is going to be easier now after nibbling his finger)

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You can always gently caress the guy and just not tell your bf. Then when you find someone better it will be easy to break up with him. That's like win-win-win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

I have a SO at the moment who wouldn't understand.

So you're watching movies, biting fingers, noticing boners, and asking is it wrong if I don't gently caress him but keep him around just in case questions about him on the internet. Something tells me you won't have this problem for long.

• Locked thread