Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like to look at and touch breats and lady genials

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Celluloid Sam posted:

i like to look at and touch breats and lady genials

yeah me too only with teh dilznicks on the manboys hehe ;)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

x-mas in thermidor posted:

yeah me too only with teh dilznicks on the manboys hehe ;)

thats hosed up and gay

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
its acutally ben 6 months since ive had contact with another hugman being that sintt in my therapy group, something 2 do with being a ndager to myself and others, idk, im technically a ward of the state but im still lkoing for fiendships and maybe a rleationship if anyeon wants to touch my gnarled nad incredlb y dissatisfying member just putting that out there

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i'm still wondering about the finger bite logistics. like, where were your head and his hand located that you were able to do this quick enough to startle someone?

He was propping up his chin with his fists, elbows on his knees. It would have been easier to pinch his neck, but that would require me putting my arm around his shoulders, and that would be weird. I thought I could accomplish it with my catlike reflexes, but no, I don't think I startled him. Heh.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)

says the m'lady who went to town on a dudes finger like she was trying to floss her throat with it

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

how could you bite one of his fingers if they were balled up in fists and propping up his head

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It's page three, I ain't reading all this loving poo poo.

Just here to say, WTF OP?

maybe kill yourself?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
If you could describe the person as being in the friend zone then you probably shouldn't be friends with them because it's kind of obvious you do not respect them as a person. This is double plus true if you are not single, because then you're disrespecting both this person and your partner in some sort of weird power play, it's not really okay to keep hanging out with someone that disrespects your boyfriend/girlfriend enough to be openly interested in you whether or not you feel you're gonna act on it.

If you just mean there's a little sexual tension/acknowledgement that you both find each other attractive then I wouldn't recommend spending a lot of alone time with such a person when you're already spoken for but it's probably pretty sustainable overall as a friendship if everyone involved is still actively pursuing and dating other people.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i think it'd be pretty weird if one of my friends decided to playfully bite me. maybe so weird it gives me an erection. that's probably what happened here OP

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Guess what - even you SO is only your friend because he wants to bang you.

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
this threa dis just more proof that feminsm is bullshit, even retarded chicks get the d thrown at them on a regular basis

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Miss Areola Canasta posted:

Thanks for your perspective :) - and nice joke. But it wasn't intentional. I'm starting to examine all my male friendships now: how many of them just wanted to bang me? I need to join a pottery class or something, make more female friends. Men suck.

"Would enjoy banging" =/= "Just wants to bang"

I know I'm repeating myself a little, but it's a pretty important principle. If I'm hanging out with someone, I likely have at minimum five or six things I'd have fun doing, and if sex is on that list it doesn't mean that it's in bright 64-point font, and the rest is light grey 12-point Times New Roman.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

John Lee posted:

I know I'm repeating myself a little, but it's a pretty important principle. If I'm hanging out with someone, I likely have at minimum five or six things I'd have fun doing, and if sex is on that list it doesn't mean that it's in bright 64-point font, and the rest is light grey 12-point Times New Roman.

so enlightened behold the sex Buddha please unsheathe your loins and pay homage

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

I'm a married straight guy, and I don't understand why people get all whiggedy wack about how friends of compatible genitals might possibly on some level have some level of attraction to one another. "Suzy from work is kinda cute" doesn't turn into "TIME TO gently caress SUZY", no more than "Suzy has a nice coat" turns into "MUST STEAL COAT FROM SUZY".

That said, I also know enough to not put myself into a situation where, say, I'm drunk and alone with a hot friend for an extended period of time.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

TheWeepingHorse posted:

I'm a married straight guy, and I don't understand why people get all whiggedy wack about how friends of compatible genitals might possibly on some level have some level of attraction to one another. "Suzy from work is kinda cute" doesn't turn into "TIME TO gently caress SUZY", no more than "Suzy has a nice coat" turns into "MUST STEAL COAT FROM SUZY".

That said, I also know enough to not put myself into a situation where, say, I'm drunk and alone with a hot friend for an extended period of time.

*bites your finger off*

i think i'm doing this wrong

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
op how old are you

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Rakosi posted:

what does it matter if you get a comprehensive list of every possible scenario? so that you can try mold a given one to fit your situation so that you dont have to think about your buddy wanting you to fellate more than just a finger or two?

No, it makes me wonder, if it's always like that, if I should have straight male friends at all. Men are 50% of the population after all, and I'd like to be able to have friendships where I'm not eventually viewed as a sex object.

And yes, ArbitraryC, the last thing I want to do is disrespect him. So I guess that means no more hang-outs.

Some of you are saying yes it's sometimes possible, others are saying no, it's never possible. I wish I'd made this a poll.

V V Ahh. I see. V V

Miss Areola Canasta fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Mar 11, 2016

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

John Lee posted:

yeah i don't think there is a female person i am friends with who i wouldn't enjoy having sex with but there is a spectrum from "desperately want to bone" to "eh, could be fun"

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

rio posted:

Guess what - even you SO is only your friend because he wants to bang you.

definitely ask your bf if he would still be your friend if you stopped banging him. if he reacts badly, for the love of god sever

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

Thanks for your perspective :) - and nice joke. But it wasn't intentional. I'm starting to examine all my male friendships now: how many of them just wanted to bang me? I need to join a pottery class or something, make more female friends. Men suck.

ill be your friend :smug:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

men can take pottery too this is loving sexist

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

i would've expected better judgement from a fellow poster with a clean rap sheet miss areola canasta (can i call you areola?)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm going to sculpt a urinal and it'll soak up all the heat in the kiln

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I've never friendzoned a guy but lots of guys assume I have. Provided I'm not dating anyone else, and no other guy has shown sufficient interest that he deserves right of first refusal (with a fair timespan), why not at least go to a few movies and see how it is? Fair enough.

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
do you guys wanna organize a pottery class i could definitely use another ash tray

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Hobo Pyro posted:

ill be your friend :smug:

:wave: *bite*

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i'm still wondering about the finger bite logistics. like, where were your head and his hand located that you were able to do this quick enough to startle someone?

He was like this: :allears:

And yes, Rakosi, it was a dumb thing to do, and I should have been more aware beforehand. And sure, that's fine. I'd tell you my real name, but my picture in image search is atrocious.

Miss Areola Canasta fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Mar 11, 2016

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I guess I wonder if it's okay for a guy to friend zone a girl too now that I think of it. If I know a girl wants a ride on the crazy train but she's too booboo, is it alright to enjoy her company even though I realize that is her end goal? Makes you think

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
So I guess you decided to keep loving your ugly boyfriend over the hot young naive cashier. The safe boring choice for safe boring people.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

so areola, what happened after you sucked and blew and slobbered all over his wanting, hard finger? he bonered and you both noticed the boner, but then what? you both ignored it and went back to the film?

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I should clarify, booboo in the way that andre 3000 used it, which is more meaningful I think

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Node posted:

*bites your finger off*

i think i'm doing this wrong

Lost fingat, pops boner

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

So I guess you decided to keep loving your ugly boyfriend over the hot young naive cashier. The safe boring choice for safe boring people.

It'd be kind of weird - he has to be at least 10 years younger than me. I don't want to feel like a cougar yet. I do love that... emaciated, gamer / SCAD student look. Probably why I think Dan Avidan is cute. Now him... he's like dilaudid. I know I shouldn't, but I'd have a hard time saying no. :sparkles:

And the boyfriend isn't ugly at all, he's just no longer emaciated.

Rakosi posted:

so areola, what happened after you [nipped his] finger? he bonered and you both noticed the boner, but then what? you both ignored it and went back to the film?

Pretty much. Nah, nothing happened, no one saw anything..... We talked about it later online :(

Miss Areola Canasta fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Mar 11, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
assumed this was a Jon Pop thread

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

We talked about it later online :(

Yeah, and? What did you both say?

:fap:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hard stiff cocks pulverizing your young tight black rear end

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

assumed this was a Jon Pop thread

its not?

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Rakosi posted:

Yeah, and? What did you both say?

Melting it down to the essentials:

:j: "What the gently caress was that about?"
:v: "You bit my finger."
:j: "So?!"
:v: "I'm kind of... into biting."
:j: : :doh:
*long silence*

Yes, Mr. ArbitraryC, he was definitely chomping, even if I wasn't listening. It'd be unfair to him to keep spending time with him now I know how he feels - how he's been feeling.

V V Well, gently caress off, then. No one's keeping you. I just wanted to ask a question about friendzoning. I shouldn't have let it turn into a soap opera. V V

Miss Areola Canasta fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Mar 11, 2016

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i hate this thread

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Yeah it'd be unusually restrictive and pretty controlling to demand that your partner not hang out with anyone they could hypothetically be attracted to. That said if the person is obviously jonesing for you and looking for every opportunity to get into your pants they can get, that's pretty disrespectful to your partner and I would not personally continue dating someone that was okay with people orbiting them like that.

No, it makes me wonder, if it's always like that, if I should have straight male friends at all. Men are 50% of the population after all, and I'd like to be able to have friendships where I'm not eventually viewed as a sex object.

And yes, ArbitraryC, the last thing I want to do is disrespect him. So I guess that means no more hang-outs.

Some of you are saying yes it's sometimes possible, others are saying no, it's never possible. I wish I'd made this a poll.

V V Ahh. I see. V V
i wanna clarify that by "you don't respect them" I meant if you genuinely consider yourself to be friendzoning them. There is pretty much a 0% chance that you're going to have an even respectful friendship with someone you feel like you're holding cards over like that, it's simply not a healthy dynamic. There's a difference between acknowledging it's a person you might gently caress if there weren't other stuff going on in your life that makes such a move impractical and viewing someone as a dweeb you like to keep around to boost your self esteem. I think it's generally okay to have a look but don't touch policy so long as everyone involved respects each other and respects each other's relationships, it's not okay to be friends with someone chomping at the bit for you to have a fight with your bf/gf so they can pick up the pieces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

maybe you're just hypersexed op

lots of your posts are just about sex

• Locked thread