Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Oh my god stop loving typing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i am a straight woman and i would probably have sex with like 90% of my guy friends

also even though i readily admit that i am bad at showing physical affection like a normal human being, i wouldn't ever think to bite someone that i wasn't on bedroom terms with

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I'd gently caress YeahTubaMike if she weren't... well, you know...

MONKEY TRASH!
Jan 8, 2006

any other dudes find it waaaay more easy to be friends with attractive girls as you get older? i was so high on hormones i don't think i really considered hot girls as human beings until my early twenties

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

MONKEY TRASH! posted:

any other dudes find it waaaay more easy to be friends with attractive girls as you get older? i was so high on hormones i don't think i really considered hot girls as human beings until my early twenties

Honestly it was p hard for me to be friends with much of anyone until around thennish

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I'm a highlander man who cannot be around other men as I will kill them and gain their power and so women are my only friends

Women cannot be highlanders. It's called the Quickening not the Quibbling

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Where was your bf while you were watching the movie with your friend?

While op is biting friends fingers and trying to fig out if they are giving mixed signals the bf is actually out loving other women.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Op: yeah just gotta watch a scary movie in the dark with my guy friend what are you doing tonight?

Ops bf: never responded

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

Wow that sure is a lot of OP's posts to quote and angrily respond to point-by-point

we're all friends here on the something awful dot com forums. if one of my real life friends said they were going to end a 17 year relationship and laid out that story as the reason why, i'd have a few angry points to make. i'd hope any one of you would do the same for me

edit:

subhuman filth posted:

Oh my god stop loving typing

see? this guy gets it. i was being loving pedantic and he called me on it. thanks for being a true friend, subhuman filth

Radical and BADical! fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Mar 11, 2016

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
just chiming in to say that Ninja Sex Party are awful and TWRP are way better, ok peace

Spidder
Jan 9, 2005
Yes that's right op: a boner means your childhood friend is actually a psycho who's been lying to you your entire life and sees you as an object. That's not insane at all.

Never talk to him again, and possibly get a restraining order. Who knows what else that creepy boner having rapist might try next!

Spidder fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Mar 11, 2016

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Based on a sample size of 2 threads, the OP seems to worry a whole lot about what she imagines other people want from her

a major theme of the one from yesterday was fretting over whether guys only wanted to go down on her because they wanted a blowie afterward, because that obviously means they don't actually like doing it and she didn't want to feel pressured to return the favor

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
look at what tumblr does to fat stupid women

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I'm a highlander man who cannot be around other men as I will kill them and gain their power and so women are my only friends

Women cannot be highlanders. It's called the Quickening not the Quibbling

About that...

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Voted -1

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I have female friends but they are either people I have already hosed or else people I don't really want to gently caress very much.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

That only happens with male highlander childs

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Also the finger biting story is suspicious. How did his bone stick up like that if he was wearing pants. Unless he was in a hot mini skirt in which case carry on

mythadile
Jun 19, 2005

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Also the finger biting story is suspicious. How did his bone stick up like that if he was wearing pants. Unless he was in a hot mini skirt in which case carry on

Track pants with boxers used to get my finger bit if you know what i am saying.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

paco650 posted:

I'd gently caress YeahTubaMike if she weren't... well, you know...

a goon? it's okay, same here

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's the future quoting. The future quoting reveals the illness. Not the content and obsessive compulsive thoughts and intrusive belief systems. The future quoting.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

You remind me of a chick I used to know who would cuddle with dudes while watching movies and then complain to me when they all inevitably fell in love with her. I guess some women are just oblivious.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Vile temptress imo. I can't think of any context where an adult biting the tip of a finger of another adult in a playful manner isn't flirting.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

There is noooooooooo way that I would put my finger in somebody's mouth without a) wanting to gently caress them, b) wanting to save them from choking, or c) both.

It is technically true that I could theoretically bone some female friends, but only in an irreal scenario in which there were no negative consequences whatsoever for anybody involved. And even then, if my wife told me tomorrow that I should keep a harem of our hottest friends, and even if they were all also cool with it and so were their SOs, I would be overwhelmed with the sense that I was being groomed for some kind of ritual sacrifice, á la the original Wicker Man.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

loquacius posted:

Based on a sample size of 2 threads, the OP seems to worry a whole lot about what she imagines other people want from her

a major theme of the one from yesterday was fretting over whether guys only wanted to go down on her because they wanted a blowie afterward, because that obviously means they don't actually like doing it and she didn't want to feel pressured to return the favor

Im gonna set her up with Benny Harvey and sell tickets to the cringeoff

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i like to play it safe by not having any friends

Steve Shultz
Jul 6, 2007
The ELIJAH LIST, spamming your inbox for the lord.
Dudes just really into spiders. Stop making this about you OP

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

easy to manipulate? brown and slick? i get your hands dirty? i get hard when you make me hot? i serve as a record for civilisations that have long since disappeared? im a big stupid gay fag and i smell like a fart and i like to eat poo poo and get poo poo and pissed on?

one of these things is not like the other :negative:

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Tee hee biting I guess you could say I don't bite... hard :bigtran:

SilkyP fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Mar 12, 2016

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Harald posted:

i like to play it safe by not having any friends

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Miss Areola Canasta posted:

Do any of you guys have female friends* that you don't fantasize about?

All of my female friends are quite attractive, but no, I haven't fantasized about them, nor am I friends with them only for a chance to sex them. Most of them are married and have kids or long term SOs, and the ones that don't I asked if they were interested and they said no, so that was that. I stopped pining for girls I couldn't have a long time ago, once I figured out how to deal with my own poo poo.

Your friend got a boner when you bit him during a scary movie. People take dates to scary movies because they are exciting and get you primed for action. So, there you go. Even if he has wanted to bang you for a decade, that's only one aspect of your relationship. Maybe back off with the intimate contact and apologize if you're not looking to bone?

E: when I asked my friends if they were interested in me, I told them I'd only ask the once and they shouldn't be afraid to say no because I can live with it. Worked out fine.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Mar 12, 2016

JacksAngryBiome
Oct 23, 2014
Don't feel special op. I assure you the number of women he has fantasized about and/or would get hard for when bitten is legion.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
It's not impossible to be friends with someone who finds you attractive but whether it works or not really comes down to the maturity of the people involved. You can't be friends with someone you're intentionally leading on, for example, nor can you really be friends with someone who is pining for you. I mean you could try I guess but I'm nearly sure you'd be doomed to failure.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

:shrug: I'm not stupid, and I'd seen When Harry Met Sally, but drat, I wasn't keeping him around as a soft place to fall - I've known him the majority of my life. I thought we were friends, but maybe he's been getting biting-boners since we were both kids. That's what's so unnerving, the thought that he hasn't been my Golden Girls friend for a good long while. :sigh: Maybe Bishop is right and I was just suppressing hints that he found me attractive, but no, Rakosi, I haven't been leading him on. Zero sly smiles, winks, or eyebrow waggles.

Like I said, I'm human, and after the Arachnophobia incident I did think about it - like I've thought about the cute cashier - but I'm not considering cheating on my SO at all. Besides, it feels strange imagining having sex with him. Like having sex with a cousin. I'd hoped we could could go back to being GG friends... but I don't think we ever were.
Y'all are right. No more D&D games. [/violin]

I don't think having a SO is a factor at all in the big question, though. So it's not possible for not-ugly men and women to be friends without sexual tension eventually ruining things?

edit: or two gay people

He probably genuinely likes you and genuinely also would like to have sex with you op; why do you assume these things are mutually exclusive?

If it makes you uncomfortable to consider that he might be thinking about boning you, that is entirely legitimate, but that's more of a you problem than a him problem. It becomes a him problem if he starts causing drama over it. And one boner in those circumstances is not drama as far as I am concerned. Hit it with a rolled up newspaper and tell him no.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

SilkyP posted:

Tee hee biting I guess you could say I don't bite... hard :bigtran:

Jeez she'll probably not settle for one finger. Look away and she'll bite off the whole fist!

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Claven666 pretty much said all that needs to be said, but just to add to it, I've had sex with quite a few women who I never actually pined for in any way, and am very embarrassed that I went through with such things looking back. Boners happen. Much of the time it means absolutely nothing. Certainly not that it's proof that this friend of yours only stayed friends with you for SEVENTEEN loving YEARS on the off chance that you'd eventually fall in love with him.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

Do any of you guys have female friends* that you don't fantasize about?

Of course. There is a thing called "ugly girls" that exist you know.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Here's a question: what if you're attracted to your friends, but also genuinely enjoy being around them? :O

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i question how good of friends you can be when youve known him for that long and didn't even know he was into biting. 17 years and that never came up once after you grew into adult-ish aged people really?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i question how good of friends you can be when youve known him for that long and didn't even know he was into biting. 17 years and that never came up once after you grew into adult-ish aged people really?

What lol. I have a lot of long term friends, and their sexual fetishes do not come up in most conversation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Some "friends" you have. Lol who doesn't know what makes their buddy's dick hard? Do you also not JO each other in dry spells?

• Locked thread