Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Bundle of Keys posted:

Dogs aren't people though.

speciest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

quoting post because the kyanka dogs always brighten my day and I am supremely jealous.

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
kids get less cute over time. dogs do not.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
those are some beautiful pups i am entirely guessing but i bet they had like 2 dogs before smorkys wife went insane and then they bought 2 more dogs of the biting variety

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Oh, that explains why my PS3 controllers became gross and sticky after sitting unused in a drawer for the last couple years

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Bundle of Keys posted:

you say that like it is a bad thing. people are awful, dogs are great.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Celluloid Sam posted:

I'll go you one further OP, and say that my cats are also better than kids.

:agreed: cattes own

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my daughter made me crepes last night and a dog has never made crepes so you're pretty much a dumbass op

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
Having raised both puppies and kids from birth... Ill say that kids and puppies are identical the first 3 years in many ways. After that the kid becomes more intelligent.

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
Regardless of whether you think dogs are better or not I think we can all agree that corgi owners are insufferable

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Can a dog tell you it hates you and is going to call CPS because you won't let it do things that will probably kill it? No? Then you're wrong, OP.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

woah

makes u think

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol if you're so starved for affection that you pretend a dog's instinctive displays of subservience are "unconditional love."

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what if im just really into total power exchange?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

lol if you're so starved for affection that you pretend a dog's instinctive displays of subservience are "unconditional love."

i love to pash my dog in front of people

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

If I had kids, I would probably teach them to poo poo on the lawn and piss on fire hydrants/trees.

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

How about I bend your body into funny balloon animal shapes?

My dogs probably won't stick me in a home when I get old/senile/gross, so +1 dogs

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

nieces and nephews are the best kinds of kids to have imo

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Sgt. Cosgrove posted:

My dogs probably won't stick me in a home when I get old/senile/gross, so +1 dogs

because they'll be dead by then

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

vols bitch posted:

my daughter made me crepes last night and a dog has never made crepes so you're pretty much a dumbass op
that's because you never gave the dog the opportunity

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Volume posted:

There was a scientific study that proved owning a leather jacket is like 10 times as satisfying as raising a child

And how!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

dogs are loving awesome

delightful dogs only need to go out 2 to 3 times a day, and they will literally piss themselves with exitement every time

bastard brats need to get thrown out of the house every time they need to go to school, or kindergarten, or college or something, and will whine and moan every time

delightful dogs will fall over themselves with joy when you come back from anywhere , no matter how many minutes you were actually there

bastard brats will roll their eyes at you and ask if you brought cereal with an annoyed tone, then scoff when you didnt

delightful dogs will cuddle with you any time of the day, and are perfectly happy with a belly rub every once in a while

bastards kids will call the police on you because of "bad touch", yeah right ungrateful shitheads

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
We once had a Pygmy goat (or a kid if you will), he was funny, hung out with the dogs and seemed to think he was a dog. He was a non stop crap factory though so I'm inclined to agree with op that dogs are better than kids

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Kuato posted:

We once had a Pygmy goat (or a kid if you will), he was funny, hung out with the dogs and seemed to think he was a dog. He was a non stop crap factory though so I'm inclined to agree with op that dogs are better than kids

for the sake of the story i will

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

symbolic posted:

that's because you never gave the dog the opportunity

once again dog reaches the glass ceiling and can succeed no further. while the white woman enjoys all the privilege

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

OP you obviously have poor judgement since Architecture consistently ranks pretty loving low on employability and pay.

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

Tuxedo Gin posted:

OP you obviously have poor judgement since Architecture consistently ranks pretty loving low on employability and pay.

I'm still studying, so that was something you pulled out of your rectum. Good source of research tho.

Update, I still love dogs more than kids.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

let's just get morally inept and aatrek in here to debate this and settle the issue

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
kids should be neutered like dogs, hth

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Applewhite posted:

many of things dogs do are actually them thinking you're their bitch not vice versa.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Bundle of Keys posted:

That's never been proven.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Raffel like 3 or 4 of the mutts off to goons who need a pet with a face?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Just don't call them your fur babies and talk about them in a way that could confuse others into thinking that they are your kids.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The only good dog is every dog

I like foreign kids

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

donkey salami posted:

I like foreign kids

says jared fagle

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

vols bitch posted:

Yeah but I bet they sucked because crepes are a delicate thing to make and kids are bad at everything. At least a dog won't even try to make you a bad crepe.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I just like not paying attention

Like when you post

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Wicker Man posted:

Just don't call them your fur babies and talk about them in a way that could confuse others into thinking that they are your kids.

I do what I want bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

Skypizza posted:

Dogs are loving cute, kids are disgusting half the time

I agree that dogs > kids but dogs are disgusting too. The other day my dog ate a napkin and when she tried to poop it out it just dangled from her butthole while she looked at me in sheer terror. I had to pull it out :barf:

• Locked thread