Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

:tastykake: FLYERS CONFIRMED FOR BEING BACK, BABY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Mmmmmm...that was a nice goal for the Blues.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Teuvo :siren:

Beautiful sequence. That line has been good with the new acquisitions. Also nice setup by Goose, too bad Q doesn't like him enough.

Repo Jake
Feb 26, 2016

Aces High posted:

I haven't seen a lot of Dallas games in Dallas, how long has that :rock: DALLAS SCORES :rock: been around?

Its Pantera. The song itself has been around for awhile, they made it the goal song a few years back.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Pretty much most of the danger (including the goal and the really great scoring chances I've seen) have come with the Oleksiak / Nemeth pair on the ice. Ruff has to keep those guys off the ice in the 3rd, or at the very least if he's going to use one of them double shift one of the top pairing guys with them.

Couple more goals would be nice too.

Repo Jake
Feb 26, 2016
Hope Dallas can bring this kind of energy tomorrow against St. Louis.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks trying to play 9 minutes 6 on 5 as much as possible

e: Dallas finally gets the ENG.

e 2: Fleischmann gets a garbage time goal to cap off a garbage night for the Hawks

Ummagumma fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Mar 12, 2016

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star
Where the gently caress has this Stars team been the last few weeks?

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

Ummagumma posted:

Hawks trying to play 9 minutes 6 on 5 as much as possible

e: Dallas finally gets the ENG.

e 2: Fleischmann gets a garbage time goal to cap off a garbage night for the Hawks

And it gets challenged. Mercy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

aroos look good

• Locked thread