Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i would absolutely lie to a lawyer or a judge about w/e i needed to so that i could get selected for a jury and then obstinately force everyone else to vote for innocence or at the v least a hung jury

gotta play out my 12 angry men fantasy

or as my high school called it, 12 angry jurors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ooh well lah dee dah mr "i watch law and order and know how to lawtalk"

bird law

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I'm getting the promotion! probably.

my boss totally called me out on not giving a gently caress whatsoever about the job for the first 6 months as a way of saying how much I've impressed her, which is fair cuz I didn't

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
a pal of mine was on a rape case from 1980 (in 2015) and the deliberation took 4 loving days because all the white men said 'we have to wait for more evidence'

if i was in that room htf would you not strangle those people

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

graph posted:

a pal of mine was on a rape case from 1980 (in 2015) and the deliberation took 4 loving days because all the white men said 'we have to wait for more evidence'

seems like there wouldn't be a lot of evidence from a case that old. geez i'd hate to be on something like that where it's just one person's word against the other :ohdear:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
no one deserves to be in american prison tho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
hey cool we have a serial killer runnin around here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a Muslim rabbi?!?!?!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sorry that was tasteless but seriously it's only to cover the blind rage

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
we had two at the same time in my hometown when i was a dumbass teen so this is nothing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

we had two at the same time in my hometown when i was a dumbass teen so this is nothing

were they also killing people for being Muslim because that's definitely what is happening here

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
on topic, someone sent out a FRANTIC nextdoor post yesterday linking to the sex offender registry maps of our area just freaking out about how many of them exist among us and warning everyone to stay indoors and not go out.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

were they also killing people for being Muslim because that's definitely what is happening here

the people in my hometown were murdered for the much more legitimate reason of being white college girls

yeah it's deffo a hate crime so i wonder how long the news will try and dance around this fact

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sniep posted:

on topic, someone sent out a FRANTIC nextdoor post yesterday linking to the sex offender registry maps of our area just freaking out about how many of them exist among us and warning everyone to stay indoors and not go out.

that app that showed the sex criminals near you was always a great party game

in nola i had a lady who got caught loving unspecified animals like a block from me (and like 5 convicted prostitutes)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that app that showed the sex criminals near you was always a great party game

in nola i had a lady who got caught loving unspecified animals like a block from me (and like 5 prostitutes)

i wonder how much the sex offender list would shrink if we quit criminalizing things like peeing outside and also gave kids proper sex education and quit covering up titties on tv so that everyone doesn't grow up all hosed in the head about healthy sexual outlets

bestiality, though, that's a difficult one. i guess it comes down to "the animal can't consent to the sex" but we kill animals for food and keep them imprisoned in cages and they can't consent to that either, so??? seems to me if the animal isn't getting hurt, what's the big deal

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

i wonder how much the sex offender list would shrink if we quit criminalizing things like peeing outside and also gave kids proper sex education and quit covering up titties on tv so that everyone doesn't grow up all hosed in the head about healthy sexual outlets

bestiality, though, that's a difficult one. i guess it comes down to "the animal can't consent to the sex" but we kill animals for food and keep them imprisoned in cages and they can't consent to that either, so??? seems to me if the animal isn't getting hurt, what's the big deal

i got probed last time i poasted the way-too-earnest housewife's beginner's guide to loving dogs

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i got probed last time i poasted the way-too-earnest housewife's beginner's guide to loving dogs

kuro5hin is bad

Sagebrush posted:

seems to me if the animal isn't getting hurt, what's the big deal

mods???

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

well, yeah, having sex with animals is still gross AF and i don't want to hear about it if people are doing it. but i don't think it's really worth being a crime

as trudeau said, "there's no place for the state in the barns of the nation"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

This is dangerous poo poo to post on SA, my friend.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

well, yeah, having sex with animals is still gross AF and i don't want to hear about it if people are doing it. but i don't think it's really worth being a crime

lol.

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

cls:

have associates degree
learning java
maybe next ill move to pittsburgh

:gbsmith:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

as trudeau said, "there's no place for the state in the barns of the nation"

heh

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

papa_november posted:

lol nope

they're busy removing every trace of the comic's existence from the internet. fucker is even getting it pulled from torrent sites

basically it's the next act of the performance art piece that the strip turned into (the previous act was when they decided that the people that bought their book didn't really need it)

why people lurk cjs. post your current job status, papa_november.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my cjs: xamarin still sucks

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

showering has no effect on germs and is terrible for your skin. there is no good reason to do it
cfs: I make the time for a milky way. you get the goodness of a quarter cup of milk in every bar. sit back, think about natural cane and corn sugars. and thick thick chocolate in a milky way bar. I really count on milky way. :yum:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

This is dangerous poo poo to post on SA, my friend.

fair enough. it's an interesting thought experiment, though.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

thinking about loving animals isn't an interesting thought experiment you idiot hell fucker

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
what if one your last recorded communications before your head was ripped off by a sheared guardrail was that it's okay to have sex with dogs :p

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

graph posted:

mine was a rape case and I'm pretty sure me and the other 20-something white guy were the defense's favorites

unfortunately for him we both turned out to be man-hating Social Justice Warriors

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the phrase "filling me up with his puppies" haunts me to this very day you fucker

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

peeing outside is a sexual act

- grown up adult legislators

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
goddamnit i can't find that mp3 of fragmaster reading some personals ad from a "totally passable" crossdresser who wanted to gently caress a large dog or a horse

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
graph please do the needful

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i know some horse girls irl who i'm pretty suspicious of

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

hail cat satan

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

how odd that a serial killer strikes in the towns you live in. hmm :jiggled:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

OldAlias posted:

thinking about loving animals isn't an interesting thought experiment you idiot hell fucker

maybe you're thinking about loving animals. i'm thinking about the social and cultural implications.

correct me if i'm wrong, but the main arguments are either that the animal can't consent or public health, right? if you are concerned about the animal giving consent, you must also condemn eating meat and keeping pets. if you're concerned about public health, regulation could probably address that in the way that it does for regulated prostitution. maybe not, i don't know what sorts of diseases people get from loving horses.

other than those two it basically comes down to "it's gross" or "the bible said no", right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
closed for animalfucking chat, great job idiots

• Locked thread