Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lotta awesome dork actors in that movie. justin long as the high schooler, rainn wilson as the termite, monk, sam rockwell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Glans Dillzig posted:

agreed but Baltimore

lol gl w/ those race riots

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

prefect posted:

french's makes good mustard

the perfect mustard resembles the perfect race: hot and german and sold overseas

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
c lunch s: picked up freshly smoked brats from the german wursthaus next door and now i'm addin a lil color to them on the grill

also gonna start some corned beef brisket in the slow cooker and boil cabbage later w/ a lil bacon and drink redbreast

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
grillin while the devil beats his wife is fun

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

fried clams: eat them

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Sagebrush posted:

nothing a jackhammer can't fix!

but seriously why don't you disassemble the top of the table and sawzall 3 inches off the top of the legs, then put it back together? is it all nailed and glued or something?

it's all screwed together. it's just a lot of extra work.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

fried clams: eat them

steamed hams

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

I'm just gonna assume this is a borat reference

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i had a professor in college who once was showing how to solve a problem and, in his 80-year-old german accent, he said "you just have to vhip out your pumping lemma!" and everyone was like :vince:

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol gl w/ those race riots

don't worry, Freddie gray trials are still postponed

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

so it got too cool and cloudy to be comfy eating outside, but i made a nice steak dinner with grilled veggies. a++ would make again. which is good because i got a deal on a five pack of steaks

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

oh and a smooth a warm merlot too

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Sagebrush posted:

interesting. what kind of tones are these to be subaudible? and why don't they get wiped out by psychoacoustic compression? if i :filez: a season of Better Call Saul, does my nielsen box know that i marathoned the whole season in a night?

??? i dont know i didn't design it, it's just how it works, most of the poo poo is put into place at the broadcast level, so no it's not going to be on your linux isos

they dont care about what shows you personally like, it's not meant to rate what's popular or not.... they care about what broadcast content you consume, because they can then target ads to demographics better.

it says "hey, in denver, a lot of the population seems to like 850 KOA, and of those listeners, most seem to be 18-35, 35-50, male and white. Neat. Now Ads on KOA cost more than last year because they are more valuable to a valuable demo, you're welcome, KOA.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Virion posted:

so it got too cool and cloudy to be comfy eating outside, but i made a nice steak dinner with grilled veggies. a++ would make again. which is good because i got a deal on a five pack of steaks

what kinda steak

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

showering has no effect on germs and is terrible for your skin. there is no good reason to do it

Pumpy Dumper posted:

what kinda steak

steak is just steak. it doesn't come in different kinds

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Tin Gang posted:

steak is just steak. it doesn't come in different kinds

ah yes, one outback sirloin well done coming right up.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
speaking of food, im gonna smoke up a rack of ribs tomorrow.

this is a good sight:

(burned at 450°F out the remaining Traeger brand poo poo-pellets (compressed filler woods with flavored oil added))

to be replaced with:

actual hardwood pellets 100% (with the exclusion of the remainder of the Traeger bag to the right which is poo poo doo doo)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

why do you need to use pellets instead of, like, actual logs

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Sagebrush posted:

why do you need to use pellets instead of, like, actual logs

are you actually irl this level of moron or is it a pretend persona for the forums

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i know that your particular smoker can't accept logs, but i am asking if there is a benefit to using that kind of pellet drive system instead of just a big metal box with some hardwood chips and logs in the bottom?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I'm still at work help

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Fever

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

My wife and I went to the Home & Garden Show and she spent $785 on a vacuum cleaner. fml

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Citizen Tayne posted:

My wife and I went to the Home & Garden Show and she spent $785 on a vacuum cleaner. fml

what kind of vacuum?

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
a poutine place opened up near my house, brutal

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Citizen Tayne posted:

don't you have hardwood?

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

what kind of vacuum?

Actually two Miele vacuums, a Salsa U1 upright and a Compact C1 canister.

Beast of Bourbon posted:

don't you have hardwood?

Downstairs is tile and laminate, top two floors are carpet

Apr 7, 2003

http://www.mieleusa.com/Product/Details/1146

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I got a refurbed dyson like 3 years ago for $350 or something, it's pretty great.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

not even bagless. smdh. fail.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Sagebrush posted:

i know that your particular smoker can't accept logs, but i am asking if there is a benefit to using that kind of pellet drive system instead of just a big metal box with some hardwood chips and logs in the bottom?
the benefit is that i can afford an $800 automatic computerized temperature-managed smoker where i can push a button and smoke things, instead of micromanaging a $99 firebox on a barrel type with the system of vents and poo poo to meticulously maintain the right temp for low-and-slow smoking.

Apr 7, 2003

also my approved Baseballing radio arrived in time for baseball season and it is chronic as gently caress

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Citizen Tayne posted:

also my approved Baseballing radio arrived in time for baseball season and it is chronic as gently caress

boo that looks like a knockoff henry kloss model one kinda... not really i guess

how is the sound?

Apr 7, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

I got a refurbed dyson like 3 years ago for $350 or something, it's pretty great.

My wife is, for whatever reason, a vacuum maniac and she watches vacuum reviews on youtube and poo poo. We have a Dyson and she's not happy with it and wanted to upgrade.

Roosevelt posted:

not even bagless. smdh. fail.

The bag is a bonus, you're not releasing a fuckload of dust all over your kitchen when you empty out the vacuum.

Apr 7, 2003

Sniep posted:

boo that looks like a knockoff henry kloss model one

It's a better radio than the Tivoli model one

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Citizen Tayne posted:

My wife is, for whatever reason, a vacuum maniac and she watches vacuum reviews on youtube and poo poo. We have a Dyson and she's not happy with it and wanted to upgrade.

The bag is a bonus, you're not releasing a fuckload of dust all over your kitchen when you empty out the vacuum.

a high quality vac is nice. it's a sublime experience to run one over a carpet, obliterating all traces of dirt and dander in a single pass, leaving a beautiful stripe that looks like it should be on a baseball field.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
can spring training be over yet?

Apr 7, 2003

Sniep posted:

how is the sound?

A lot better than the $15 portable Radio Shack I was listening to baseball on before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Awia posted:

my credit card has a £500 limit and 19.9% apr
ive never used it

One of my credit cards has a $14,500 limit because they keep increasing it even though I haven't used it for a year

• Locked thread