Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What me a frog do?
Sever
Marry
See where things go
Goku pants
View Results

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

how me a frog posted:

No comedy allowed in this thread, this is seriuous GBS business. TIA

the comedy is you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

how me a frog posted:

No I was gonna write
"cocking me" because she might well have been (not really, open relationship and whatnot) and I noticed that gets wordfiltered to I REALLY SUCK AT POSTING, so I went ahead and replaced it myself.

I might still have a BAC above 0, it is entirely within the realm of the possible.

If you let your gf gently caress other guys well I've got news for you my friend, you're a drat fool.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
Raw animal attraction

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

Raw animal attraction

dont sine youre posts

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Voted 5 for cück

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

I dunno. Public forums relationship drama just isnt the same since roboshit's wacky methadventures

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol OP you are an enormous "r" word loving making us millenials look bad bruh cut it out

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Crash_N_Burn posted:

I dunno. Public forums relationship drama just isnt the same since roboshit's wacky methadventures

mooseface and his fat (ex)wife was better, imo.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Carmant posted:

If you let your gf gently caress other guys well I've got news for you my friend, you're a drat fool.

No, no, it's a testament to how much we love each other. You monogomizers just don't trust each other enough. :downs:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

how me a frog posted:

There are a few things you probably need to know for this to make sense.

Everything up to the door was fine. No worries there. But that girl hosed up my door and when I asked her why she hosed up my perfectly good door (with a knife, how stupid is that?) she calmly explained why she did it. This is what she thinks an apology is. For Example:

"Honey did you eat that muffin I was saving?"

"Yes, because I was hungry."

In her mind, her being hungry is all the explanation anyone would ever need, and I am mental for expecting anything beyond that.

hmm seems like a narcissist who can only see things in terms of themself

quote:

Why are you so cynical about open relationships? Jealous much?

ah

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
How many coats of paint is that godamn!

I agree with Enfield on all of this.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
You and your "girlfriend" are both crazy jerks op.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

autists dating autists, autists falling in love with autists, what a world we have created

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i came home really drunk once and my gf was mad because she stayed up thinking i was going to call her for a ride home (i might have said this)

i asked what i could do to make it up to her and she said "travel back in time and tell me you were getting a ride home"

so i said "ok!!" and started to run backwards really fast and tripped over a shoe rack and made a man-sized hole in the drywall

later the random chick who drove me home sent me pictures of her tits. all in all a good night

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i came home really drunk once and my gf was mad because she stayed up thinking i was going to call her for a ride home (i might have said this)

i asked what i could do to make it up to her and she said "travel back in time and tell me you were getting a ride home"

so i said "ok!!" and started to run backwards really fast and tripped over a shoe rack and made a man-sized hole in the drywall

later the random chick who drove me home sent me pictures of her tits. all in all a good night

That's a strange thing to be mad about.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i saw some chipmunks having sex a couple days ago. i love those cute lil guys

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Mozi posted:

i saw some chipmunks having sex a couple days ago. i love those cute lil guys

Do they do it doggystyle?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
they did, the little perverts

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

how me a frog posted:

Really? Seems pretty reasonable to me. If somebody asked me to stay up to give them a late night ride and then found another without telling me, I'd be pretty mad unless they didn't have their phone on them or something.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

how me a frog posted:

tbf she wasnt that mad (except when i broke the wall)

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

tbf she wasnt that mad (except when i broke the wall)

maybe it's cause I'm not her but that sounds funny enough that I wouldn't have been mad anymore

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

GRANNY SUGASLUTZZ posted:

Op can you please, for posterity's sake, make an exhaustive list of the numerous mental illnesses you and your girlfriend have

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
maybe if we all had a label of our various mental illnesses we could enjoy posting more and provide a less triggering environment

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Nation posted:

maybe if we all had a label of our various mental illnesses we could enjoy posting more and provide a less triggering environment

there should be a program that can take our posting history and determine our mental illnesses

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

there should be a program that can take our posting history and determine our mental illnesses

i'll build the website

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't have a girlfriend so going to be is stress free for me every night

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i'll build the website

I'll design the logo!

I can't really design though, but I have some great ideas for the logo. All I need is some artists to put it all together, but that's the easy part.

edit: Not related but I can't believe this loving rear end in a top hat got me yet again.

how me a frog fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Mar 15, 2016

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I had a funny sex story that happened yesterday but I consulted Mrs. how me a frog and she said I couldn't post it. Sorry.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

how me a frog posted:

I had a funny sex story that happened yesterday but I consulted Mrs. how me a frog and she said I couldn't post it. Sorry.

you're pussy whipped

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I've sat here and ran it through my mind a couple times and I've come to the conclusion that no one would try to get into a door with a knife like that unless they intended to stab you. If she wanted the door open she could of loving banged on the thing, but no, she wanted to sneak in your room. To kill you.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Yes I am a feeble minded animal and I really, really want you to believe that if you push me enough I will post this funny sex story, despite the fact that my partner has explicitly told me not to. She's reading the thread now. Have some sympathy.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
She's reading the thread? Hey lady, why do you want to kill this guy? What did he do to you??

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Jim Barris posted:

She's reading the thread? Hey lady, why do you want to kill this guy? What did he do to you??

You appear to be simple, you aware one cannot post without an account? Nice avatar by the by, gurgling in the backwash of the biggest blight that has ever stricken GBS must be very rewarding.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
MICROBE. BUY T-SHIRT. DROPSY CLOWN. FIVE YEARS LATER: NOBODY CARES. YOU HAVE CUM WELL IN GBS.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you both sound like horrible people

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to buy a grumpy cat shirt and wear it all the time so people know im grumpy

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Enfield posted:

you both sound like horrible people

Fair point. We live well though. Stay in school kids. You on the other hand seem like an angry, unbalanced man, or woman. Get help. It is available.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

how me a frog posted:

Fair point. We live well though. Stay in school kids. You on the other hand seem like an angry, unbalanced man, or woman. Get help. It is available.

i have severe mental illnesses in my brain

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Enfield posted:

i have severe mental illnesses in my brain

I have heard whispers of experts that could help you with this kind of thing. None of them are likely to be something awful forums members.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

how me a frog posted:

I have heard whispers of experts that could help you with this kind of thing. None of them are likely to be something awful forums members.

This is a perfect opportunity to try out this new party trick I've been working on. I can guess your weight based on your SA thread.

OP, I'm getting about 500-550 lb weight total vibe, between the two of you... is that correct?

• Locked thread