Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Similar to the Chinese girl cafe scam you mentioned, there's one in Turkey called the 'single male' scam or close. Except rather than a Chinese girl it's a Turkish dude who'll befriend and you convince you to go to a bar or club that charges you $00/000s.

All the examples I've read from first hand experience all seem to want to remain anonymous and even with the mention of strippers the whole thing screams of it being a sexual thing, but it's never mentioned. Maybe having dealt with and finding Turkish men an absolute pain in the rear end has soured me, but the last thing I'd want to do is go clubbing with some random dude off the street in Istanbul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread