Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I was hypnotized and now I'm erotic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

IMO if it's died down this thread should be closed and goldmined. Nothing funny about people getting bored and performing lukewarm Helldumps on each other because the real comedy has run out.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

autoaim.cfg posted:

The Zombaby thread was fun and I've got an FTP with unlimited everything. As far as effort goes, it was really low tier actually.
I uploaded some poo poo to my FTP and wrote some basic html frontpage saying "Hey, here's this poo poo so he can't delete it".

If that counts as being "invested" I dunno, perhaps you need to raise the bar?

in the age of shitposts and tweets anything over 140 characters is high-effort

that said screw the crypto-GBS1.0 posters making GBS threads on you for being the front man for the only comedy that hole knew during the catlady years

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Cuckoo posted:

IMO if it's died down this thread should be closed and goldmined. Nothing funny about people getting bored and performing lukewarm Helldumps on each other because the real comedy has run out.

hey wait aren't *you* the guy who posted a whole lot about pokemon, what are you 12 or something?

weee-oooo weee-oooo hear that it's the whambulance coming to take you to the burn unit, yeah high fives!

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Klyith posted:

hey wait aren't *you* the guy who posted a whole lot about pokemon, what are you 12 or something?

weee-oooo weee-oooo hear that it's the whambulance coming to take you to the burn unit, yeah high fives!

Aww poo poo you got me

Well you know what gently caress YOU!!!

(digs up banal but creepy doxx info on you from 10 years ago)

Now you're all my puppets...and I am the master...heh

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
heck i think everyone should be allowed to be weird, and even post videos of it

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Goons have been the very thing this site was originally designed to mock for over a decade now.

I do think legit callouts like the ones for irl pedophiles are worth it and should keep happening, though

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Cuckoo posted:

seconding this

Dare hasn't done his insane spamming run in a few days, so hopefully his card got disabled

Posting from the goldmine, y'all

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i took a helldump

:getin:

dumped a big ol poo poo

:grin:

whole piles of doo doo

:smug:

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
So what's the update on alex so far?

Did his parents ground him yet?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Send someone 'round to his house and check.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
on it

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

that said screw the crypto-GBS1.0 posters making GBS threads on you for being the front man for the only comedy that hole knew during the catlady years

His work got called by some looney. He really suffered for the shitposts.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

drat, his Twitter got suspended.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tomstuart posted:

i took a helldump

dumped a big ol poo poo

whole piles of doo doo

surface breacher??

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

tomstuart posted:

i took a helldump

dumped a big ol poo poo

whole piles of doo doo

Helldump eh? Lay off the hot sauce bro

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
He stopped melting down and this has just turned into a circle jerk. Let's prevent a good thread from turning to poo poo and goldmine it before it's too late.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
if he pops up again after everyone called it, though, not gonna lie I will lmbo

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This guy sounds like a SJW. What happened, lowtacks? I was assured by some people that you'd start banning SJWs but instead you wordfilter cuck.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Windows 98 posted:

He stopped melting down and this has just turned into a circle jerk. Let's prevent a good thread from turning to poo poo and goldmine it before it's too late.

Oh, yeah. GOD!

Could you imagine?

Like, what if you were reading a 30pg thread in the goldmine, and some of the psots, at the end, were off-topic or bad in some way?
Tragedy!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ork of Fiction posted:

Oh, yeah. GOD!

Could you imagine?

Like, what if you were reading a 30pg thread in the goldmine, and some of the psots, at the end, were off-topic or bad in some way?
Tragedy!

never seen it happen never will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Ork of Fiction posted:

Oh, yeah. GOD!

Could you imagine?

Tragedy!

its ok i will just eat the posts b4 it is goldmined

• Locked thread