Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
You've registered over 40 accounts in the past three days just to post insane spam idiocy in GBS and it's really not all that fun to be constantly cleaning up your mess. I tried calling your parents, Gerald and Irene, but couldn't get ahold of them so I left a message.

http://downloads.somethingawful.com/alex.mp3

Please, Alex Levert from Toronto, stop posting. Do it for Gerald and Irene. G*d bless. Namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I want to post my giant gently caress YOU, but not at you Lowtax. At him.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
That's my comedy webmaster!

snailsgrips
Mar 12, 2016

by Lowtax
Mod Edit: NOT GOING TO HELP YOU PROMOTE YOUR TWITTER ALEX THANKS THOUGH

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Mar 12, 2016

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

I want to post my giant gently caress YOU, but not at you Lowtax. At him.

I just want to say thank you for doing this on all his posts because it's exactly how I'm feeling every time I discover a new one.

snailsgrips
Mar 12, 2016

by Lowtax
Dear Lowtax from SomethingAwful it's not gang internet stalking when it ends in attempted murder. We all know this except the kids.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Also your .mp3 is not loading properly.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

40 accounts? Holy gently caress that's $400. Jesus.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Hi Alex.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Yeah except he's attempting to charge-back all of them.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I know right? If he registers again can I get some of that? Lets spread this wave of excess around a little.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Is he TacticalUrbanHomo, I never suspected that until you mentioned chargebacks

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

hi lowtax can i call you and pal around on the telephone

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

So when other members post people's personal info its bad, but if lowtax does it its good?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
That's a very nice message you left.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Poor form on the charge backs. If you're going to be a shitposter do it like Kyoon and ol' JP and eat the costs to keep the lights on. God bless this mess.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

lol

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Celluloid Sam posted:

I don't think so, but who knows at this point. Thank you though, I will look into it in a bit here. Just waiting for him to rereg again, because it's going to happen. UGH.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

SPACE HOMOS posted:

So when other members post people's personal info its bad, but if lowtax does it its good?

Now u got it

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Yup.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Also your .mp3 is not loading properly.

It's fixed now. You should leave another message and read some of his more explicit posts to them.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
well he didn't publicly put his information out, just personally harassed him, but nothing violent it looks like

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

SPACE HOMOS posted:

It costs SA money every time someone does a charge back. So, yeah, in this case I'm going to say the rule can be bent because he's taking money away from the site that is supposed to be going towards improving it.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I don't know what would be more funny. The parents sitting down alex and having a talk or the parents just deleting the voice mail.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

well he didn't publicly put his information out, just personally harassed him, but nothing violent it looks like
I harassed somebody? By calling his parents and letting them know their son is wasting their money and should stop?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Lowtax posted:

You've registered over 40 accounts in the past three days just to post insane spam idiocy in GBS and it's really not all that fun to be constantly cleaning up your mess. I tried calling your parents, Gerald and Irene, but couldn't get ahold of them so I left a message.

http://downloads.somethingawful.com/alex.mp3

Please, Alex Levert from Toronto, stop posting. Do it for Gerald and Irene. G*d bless. Namaste.

AlexLevert
Mar 12, 2016

by Lowtax

Richard this is not fun or fair for a variety of reasons. What happened to the OLD SA without this new rule of uneducated terrible? What happened to a FREE INTERNET? Why not hillary 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peRS3KGNxoY

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
well technically yes, but I wasn't really calling you out on it, just saying that you were

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
DEAR RICHARD

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

I think TUH is bit too old to be doing this sort of thing with his parents' credit card. He'd have his own. Probably. But that might be where Alex got the idea.

Hi Alex.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

SPACE HOMOS posted:

if you come into my home, you are a welcome guest but i better not catch you trying to touch my wife or being lewd towards her

you better believe i'm gonna touch her though

thats how rules work

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

LadyAmbien posted:

DEAR RICHARD

If Lowtax doesn't take the trash out, do you yell out "DEAR RICHARD"? Does it cause him to get a nervous twitch from forums PTSD as he had to deal with us for almost 2 decades now?

Also how much does it cost you guys when Alex Levert does a chargeback?

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
isn't it fraud to issue charge backs that aren't legitimate?

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
Alex Levert backwards is trevel xela. Is there someway we can use this against him?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

snailsgrips posted:

Dear Lowtax from SomethingAwful it's not gang internet stalking when it ends in attempted murder. We all know this except the kids.

Who did Lowtax try and murder this time? I mean, people get probated just for making lovely posts while Lowtax is always trying to murder people (and failing, which is kind of embarrassing) and I don't think he's been banned even once. Seems like there might be a double standard.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Number of personal phone numbers read out loud in that message: 1

while a terrible, terrible idea, it wasn't exactly for that reason

originalforumscam
Mar 12, 2016

by Lowtax
ive never bothered charging back a SA purchase (maybe a parent did once) its hard to manage your credit when you spend all of your money on internet friends, housing them, drugs, food, vacations, etc, then they violently try to kill you anyway because they are loving idiots

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Ripoff posted:

If Lowtax doesn't take the trash out, do you yell out "DEAR RICHARD"? Does it cause him to get a nervous twitch from forums PTSD as he had to deal with us for almost 2 decades now?

Also how much does it cost you guys when Alex Levert does a chargeback?

I don't, but I usually yell it out when I see someone start acting crazy towards him online, which is roughly once a week.

When Alex Levert does a chargeback it costs me personally 1% of my will to live.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

LadyAmbien posted:

Yeah except he's attempting to charge-back all of them.

Oh wow. gently caress this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
Why you gotta be such a jerk, Alex Trebek?

• Locked thread