Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Lowtax posted:

You've registered over 40 accounts in the past three days just to post insane spam idiocy in GBS and it's really not all that fun to be constantly cleaning up your mess. I tried calling your parents, Gerald and Irene, but couldn't get ahold of them so I left a message.

http://downloads.somethingawful.com/alex.mp3

Please, Alex Levert from Toronto, stop posting. Do it for Gerald and Irene. G*d bless. Namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

SPACE HOMOS posted:

So when other members post people's personal info its bad, but if lowtax does it its good?

if you come into my home, you are a welcome guest but i better not catch you trying to touch my wife or being lewd towards her

you better believe i'm gonna touch her though

thats how rules work

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

this is alex thinking he is invincible against SA mods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxjrxIGnvVk&t=343s

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Lowtax posted:

He hasn't registered a single new account in the past 40 minutes. Before this thread he was registering a new account every 5 minutes.

lowtax's pig hoof style beats alex's mule kick

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

this whole thread has been p funny

i sure do hope people don't try to actually RL harass this fool that's kind of just as creepy as registering 400 accounts and honking the forums until lowtax sheds a tear

oh and spotted this

LadyAmbien posted:

Goku Ambien Kyanka, but Lauren wants to name her Athena Little Egg Kyanka. It's a toss up.

:3:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

bring back old gbs posted:

heres a friggen time lapse of illegal username eating lunch yeesh

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

drunk dog posted:

while we are on the subject of being slow in the head: how do posters have negative post counts? like -1.3 posts per day, tia

SA forums code uses a square root function to calculate post counts with 'funny' numbers, like that is actually just the square root of 1.69

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Lowtax posted:

Yes, or else I would not have done it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0YJQYSTr00

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

reallivedinosaur posted:

You live next to groverhaus?

stop now before you get this whole forum closed

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

the funniest part of this all is that Alex probably thinks he is really upsetting everyone like he is some renegade subversive waging a war against the forums when really no one gives a crap at all and he's more like a Don Quixote swinging away at windmills and no one could care less because this is Oil Country baby, home of breakfast tacos and Texas Tea , that sweet Black Gold :clint:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

gangstalking and doxxing and harassing his parents is not cool though, have some class people

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

my dad could beat up lowtax

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

alex tweeted his gmail, should i post it here

if we wanted the forums to be an RSS feed of his twitter account, he wouldn't be banned

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i'm just saying if i want a million updates about his twitter posts, i;ll just follow him on twitter. i don't need to see that tripe here, that's the whole point of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

FrankieGoes posted:

Sounds like this broad would be chill to just have a beer and hang out with.

sounds like someone i would agree with on like 90% of things but whom i would relentlessly troll anyway

• Locked thread