Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Poor form on the charge backs. If you're going to be a shitposter do it like Kyoon and ol' JP and eat the costs to keep the lights on. God bless this mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

I have never seen a one man forum invasion before this, I've seen people poo poo post sure, but this is new and hilarious. It's like some sort of super autism filtered through the mind of a Nigerian scamster.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

Why do crazies always think this dead gay forum is part of some gangstalking/cyber crime conspiracy? I mean, there was that one time with Reddit, but they had it coming.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

enjoy_prison posted:

sned me to jail or press charges on me but honestly if lowtax wanted 1.5k he could just invoice me for it or send me a personal email requesting me not to register (like rayn and i do on tw)

Rayn is not real. Also you have already shown not to act in good faith. And really, you don't want this to become a legal issue, Leonard J. Crabs will eat you alive.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

the same reason as kyoon or jonpop

broken brains

At least JonPop is coherent in his insanity and his gimmick is actually funny. This is just annoying.

• Locked thread