Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
You've registered over 40 accounts in the past three days just to post insane spam idiocy in GBS and it's really not all that fun to be constantly cleaning up your mess. I tried calling your parents, Gerald and Irene, but couldn't get ahold of them so I left a message.

http://downloads.somethingawful.com/alex.mp3

Please, Alex Levert from Toronto, stop posting. Do it for Gerald and Irene. G*d bless. Namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SPACE HOMOS posted:

So when other members post people's personal info its bad, but if lowtax does it its good?
Yup.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

well he didn't publicly put his information out, just personally harassed him, but nothing violent it looks like
I harassed somebody? By calling his parents and letting them know their son is wasting their money and should stop?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Except his full name, parents' names, and city he lives. Now I wonder if there is a social media website that millions use and promotes using their real info? Oh yeah Facebook exist.

I get that chargebacks cost SA money and don't care that lowtax called this kid. Post his forums names and the voicemail, but don't post a way for every member to look him up.
*tiny violin plays in the background*

what you've done to Alex Levert is just wrong

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Are you mad that famed poster Moot got a job for making a website worse than this one?
Why would I care, how does that affect me in any way

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Windows 98 posted:

Lowtax can we make a podcast that is just us leaving messages for each other back and forth on our answering machines?

go hog wild

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

A nice voicemail, but uh, is it wise to broadcast your own phone number to the forums so more creepy goons end up stalking and harassing you?
It's a Skype number

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Keg posted:

I wanted to see Alex Levert's twitter because I was curious how insane he was so I googled his name, and his dad used to be a teacher until he was convicted for inappropriately touching a pre-teen in 2001.
No wonder their son is such a fuckup

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
He hasn't registered a single new account in the past 40 minutes. Before this thread he was registering a new account every 5 minutes.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I bet he's getting a stern talking-to from his pedo-dad!
I'm sure it will end up being a very touching moment for both of them

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Ehud posted:

story checks out
Nice tucking your pants into your socks fucker

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
AND he's registered 3 new accounts in the past 8 minutes

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Call his bank or however that works and tell them the card is being actively used to commit fraud?
I am

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

waitwhatno posted:

Lowtax, I'm not very smart nor do I run a webforum. I'm not even wearing pants right now. But why can't you just block his cc number?
Because neither our gateway nor processor offers that ability, and I cannot do it on our end because CC numbers are encrypted to us so we have no idea what his CC is.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Infidel Castro posted:

What about blocking a specific billing address?
Again, no billing or personal info is handled on our end. We can only use the tools Authorize.net and CDG Commerce offer, and neither of them allow blocking certain cards or addresses or names.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FuhrerHat posted:

lowtax, if you suspect the credit cards are stolen you might wanna call his employer the LCBO (1 (800) 668-5226) or toronto police (416-808-7300 ) rather than his parents
I don't think they're stolen, I just think he's an autistic, insane moron

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

CharlestonJew posted:

you should make his dad a mod, he's already got all the necessary qualifications and he can give his son a stern talking to after each banning

dad mod, touch butt

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Windows 98 posted:

Wow dude :iceburn:

I better go resign myself to the shame corner and never post again. I don't think I will ever recover from this sick top tier original insult.
it would be cool if both of you shut up

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

unpacked robinhood posted:

How long does your bank needs to catch up with you when you're being a retarded serial chargebacker anyway ?
I'd assume one or two would go through but 40 ??
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's passed the point where his bank will accept any chargeback claims.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Yeah he's the nut from Tribal

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
He's trying to go through proxies in the Netherlands to register accounts now, but I don't think they're going through. His bank seems to have suspended his account.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Celluloid Sam posted:

What made him so mad at you Rich
the internet

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Dongattack posted:

Lowtax, i will pay you 100 WHOLE DOLLARS if you call my mom and convince her i am big and respected on the internet. I will add 50 dollars if you pretend to be my friend
I'll do it. Not kidding.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Dude has been banned over 40 times now

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Friendly Humour posted:

What I don' get is how he thinks his bank is going accept all those chargeback requests. How on earth does he imagine this will go down?
I've had people who know him in real life contact me. He's apparently legit insane, so I have no clue what's going on through his head. He's been getting banned on these forums since 04/25/14.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Crack posted:

Katherine_Konitzer? Is that him?

Yup

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Windows 98 posted:

Sorry I am not a fraud expert.

I'm a frog expert

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

roymorrison posted:

hey lowtax do you think making a callout thread about a "legit insane" person is a good idea?
Yes, or else I would not have done it.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Friendly Humour posted:

So weait lowtax, has dare actually done chargebacks on previous banned accounts? If so, why haven't you taken him to court for fraud?
He hasn't done any chargebacks yet, and I believe he's actually crossed the point where he will be able to do any chargebacks, since right now he's renting out servers across the world so he can go through them and register new accounts.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

reallivedinosaur posted:

Oh wait there havent been any chargebacks or any fraud? I'm confused.

Yesterday you were publicaly accusing this schizophrenic kid of committing felony wire fraud?
Because he was saying he was going to do chargebacks, but now he's gone waaaayyyyyy past the point where any bank would allow him to do so.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

pr0k posted:

BOOM SHAKALAKA

God bless you pr0k, you're one of the oldest members here who hasn't gone nuts, you're a shining example of how a forum poster should be

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

reallivedinosaur posted:

I mean he could always say "my credit card was stolen on thursday and I just noticed now" and they would take him at face value (for 400 bucks is not a great sum, even to the wimply banks of canada)

But I think that would all be issued as one chargeback, not 40 separate ones. They've cracked down on banks using bullshit like that to nickel and dime you 5 or 10 bucks a pop up here.
Except we have his history where he was banned repeatedly back in 2014, which shows this isn't an isolated incident

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

The Revenant posted:

If he actually dosnt chargeback the stuff this might be the money that fixes search
What's wrong with search?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I was hypnotized and now I'm erotic

• Locked thread