Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I've been getting more and more allergic to my 16 cats as I get older. I've been wheezy for weeks even with allergy medication.
Let me tell you... a single hit of vaped grass lets me breathe free and clean. It is amazing. I never noticed this effect when I didn't have allergies/mild asthma but wow. It is a wonder plant,

Some chemical in it functions similarly but even more effectively than the typical inhaler drug, using the same treatment path. Its pretty nuts,

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1429361/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Get rid of your cats.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Microwaves Mom posted:

Get rid of your cats.

I can't! I took them in and its my responsibility to care for them until they die in 12 -15 years, you monster.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Wendigee posted:

I can't! I took them in and its my responsibility to care for them until they die in 12 -15 years, you monster.

show us your pussy

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

well this thread was supposed to be about the bronchial dialatory effects of marijuana but if you insist...

He is very black but you can kinda see his ear tips in his sleepy cat ball

http://imgur.com/fGFvtrJ

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
My wife is a chronic asthmatic. When I met her, she had been inhaler dependant most of her life. I got her to smoke a little leaf every day and by the end of two weeks, she had reduced the amount of inhaler and even enjoyed her first days of no inhaler at all. Quite an achievement I think.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Wendigee posted:

Well you could just poison them all and boom more like 1-2 hours!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

SirEvelynTremble posted:

show us your pussy

Aug 4, 2010

cute cat, my cat died

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

glad that is working for you op, you should also try having fewer cats

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
you should probably look into smashing your cats, freeze them first, you know what they say about things you love.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Microwaves Mom posted:

Well you could just poison them all and boom more like 1-2 hours!

I got a lake behind my house. I could just put them in a pillow case and toss them. I don't because I am an adult and take my responsibilities seriously.

Here is my black cats litter-mate rumbles. It is funny because he is Aryan (even has blue eyes) and his brother is black.

http://imgur.com/CvAiDDz

I should of named them adolf and kanye

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Parallax Scroll posted:

glad that is working for you op, you should also try having fewer cats

i only actually have two... i was "joking" in my original post, but only about the number of cats.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-01-link-teen-pot-iq-decline.html

yea just have to accept getting permanently retarded for just a little relief from allergys. def see the pros and cons weighing out here.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

www posted:

cute cat, my cat died

im sorry for your louse

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I suggest you take the homeopathic route and desensitize yourself to the cat by inhaling its jenkem

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Wendigee posted:

I got a lake behind my house. I could just put them in a pillow case and toss them. I don't because I am an adult and take my responsibilities seriously.

Eat the cats. That way its not irresponsible. You're a farmer who raised livestock.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

afeelgoodpoop posted:

yea just have to accept getting permanently retarded for just a little relief from allergys. def see the pros and cons weighing out here.

im a 30 year old man, not a loving teenager with a developing brain. Did you even read the link of your gay article?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

afeelgoodpoop posted:

You're a teenager so you should be used to being permanently retarded.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Microwaves Mom posted:

Eat the cats. That way its not irresponsible. You're a farmer who raised livestock.

i know its a sweet AV right? People used to quote it all the time because it was so awesome I assume?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Wendigee posted:

i know its a sweet AV right? People used to quote it all the time because it was so awesome I assume?

eat the cats.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Wendigee posted:

im a 30 year old man, not a loving teenager with a developing brain. Did you even read the link of your gay article?

no becauise he's a teenager with a developing brain

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

SirEvelynTremble posted:

no becauise he's a teenager with a developing brain

well, he must have smoked a lot of pot lol

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
http://catrecipes.com/recipes/braisedcat.html

quote:

1 Cat
1 Can of beer (any brand)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
1/2 tsp chili powder
:stonk:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i am a big fan of marijuana so i don't want to discourage you, but i do think the real solution to your problem lies in not having 16 cats.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Earwicker posted:

i am a big fan of marijuana so i don't want to discourage you, but i do think the real solution to your problem lies in not having 16 cats.

As previously stated that was supposed to be funny. I have two in 3 bedroom house

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Actually OP, marijuana is a schedule 1 drug which means it has NO MEDICAL BENEFITS so take your junk science outta here

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Dude..... Dude.... No.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Shave both your cats, problem solved.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Shave both your cats, problem solved.

Would a groomer be willing to do that? I value my skin and eye balls

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Wendigee posted:

Would a groomer be willing to do that? I value my skin and eye balls

I don't know. I don't enslave animals to keep from getting bored.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I actually got a new cat brush the other day. Look what I pulled out of my black cat in 5 minutes before he ran off!

http://imgur.com/PipdZe4

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I don't know. I don't enslave animals to keep from getting bored.

You just eat them eh comrade?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Questions?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Even without the cats i got wheezy sometimes. 420 smoke weed erry day, but only one hit so you don't really get high.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Wendigee posted:

Even without the cats i got wheezy sometimes. 420 smoke weed erry day, but only one hit so you don't really get high.

DIAF.
Okay, maybe thats too extreme.

smoke your cats.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Wendigee posted:

my 16 cats

please kill your cats, if that does not help kill yourself

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

mdm posted:

please kill your cats, if that does not help kill yourself

OMG JUST OMG read the therad!

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wendigee posted:

420 smoke weed erry day, but only one hit so you don't really get high.

the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I will pay top dollar for those pelts, op. I'll pay a premium price on top of that for the pelts of any cats in estrus.

• Locked thread