Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morganus_Starr
Jan 28, 2001
We partner with these guys: http://www.vitelity.com/services_vfax/

So far they have been pretty decent and cheaper than garbage like efax.com which is way overpriced. They have a little custom ATA you can hook up to your physical fax machine if you want. Or of course they have a web portal/APP you can use for e-fax, as well as the typical e-fax via email.

We've deployed our fair share of Cisco SPA112s also, just make sure if you put these behind a firewall and if they register to elsewhere across the internet you adjust the SIP re-register timers on them, and/or tweak your UDP NAT timeouts on your firewall to be less aggressive so you don't have any reg issues.

Also I just want to say gently caress faxing, and gently caress international faxing (hello international e-faxing, good luck finding a provider who REALLY supports this and does it well).

I'm afraid a POTS line is still the gold standard when it comes to faxing, at least from my experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread