Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe
It's okay, you've already eaten it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cc4_1457738401
http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/92105

Kellogg posted:

Kellogg takes this situation very seriously and is shocked and outraged by this video. We have alerted law enforcement authorities and regulators, and are conducting a thorough investigation,” Charles said, in a statement.

“Our investigation so far revealed that the video was recorded in 2014 or earlier. We will share more information as we learn more.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes companies haven't maxed out their fda tolerance levels for feces and urine, and companies take it upon themselves to make sure their food has the maximum amount of allowable poo poo and piss. :colbert:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
buy general mills stock

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Kellog was a loving insane sex hating maniac and part of a group that believed in all sorts of retarded health and religion poo poo and I bet the original recipie for corn flakes included piss.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'd hate to see how they frost the flakes...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I can only imagine the kinds of vile things I have consumed due to situations like this. No harm, no foul though, life goes on.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
The disconcerting reality is that it'll end up so diluted that it's within health regulations. There's a bunch of food you eat on a day to day basis that has a notable percentage of feces or urine but it's pretty much a-okay so long as you follow cooking guidelines.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

The disconcerting reality is that it'll end up so diluted that it's within health regulations. There's a bunch of food you eat on a day to day basis that has a notable percentage of feces or urine but it's pretty much a-okay so long as you follow cooking guidelines.

well fresh piss is generally safe to consume straight up if thats your thing

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I'd love to see how they chocolate the cocoa puffs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I piss in my own cornflakes.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
frosted cum flakes

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
:barf:
I just had raisin bran this morning.

ALso what a surprise a lovely person from Michigan.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Ilustforponydeath posted:

I'd love to see how they chocolate the cocoa puffs
cuckoo for cocoacucks

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I like them that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiley e. sheep
Feb 15, 2016

by zen death robot
cummed on frost-flakes

• Locked thread