Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChromiumCrush
Sep 6, 2010
So there I was peeling potatoes all quick like because I think I'm good at it and I slice off part of my finger.

Here's the full album:
http://imgur.com/a/8SMhy

Goon Doctors what do I do? I managed to make it stop bleeding it looks deep, but not so deep.

I cleaned it real good (Ouch!) and have it bandaged.

I'm in the clear right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

You are going to have to kill yourself OP, euthanasia is the only cure for being such a tremendous human being.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
you should stick your finger up your butt to make use of its healing powers

ChromiumCrush
Sep 6, 2010
I know you guys are just joking around, but please, I'm genuinely concerned here.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Dip it in ointment

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
immediately apply tourniquit and call 911 goon sir lawyer up and get a therapsit pronto while youre in the hospice

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

peel the rest of it to even it out

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Leave thr peels on its good for you. Put the finger peel in the mix as well to grow new finger peel

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
your gonna be deformed for the rest of your life

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
Oh no, your fingat!

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

put some neosporin on it, put a band-aid on, take 2 aspirin, call me in the morning.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
your potato peeler now has a thirst for blood. get a priest to dispose of it before the evil spirit dwelling within possesses you the next time you use it

Moltke
May 13, 2009
you peeled your WHAT!?!

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
too bad you damaged the left index finger and not the right index finger (the posting finger)

ChromiumCrush
Sep 6, 2010

Pierat posted:

too bad you damaged the left index finger and not the right index finger (the posting finger)

I was born with no right arm :(

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ChromiumCrush posted:

Legit?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Stick it up your butt. The human anus and lower digestive tract contains proteins and microbes that are excellent at both clotting blood and providing the perfect environment to regrow lost epidermal tissue.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
That's not peeling your finger,

peeling your finger is when you split it open and rip all the flesh off like a banana.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Happy Bear Suit posted:

put some neosporin on it, put a band-aid on, take 2 aspirin, call me in the morning.
Do this except take ibuprofen instead of ASA and call your mom in the morning she probably misses you

ChromiumCrush
Sep 6, 2010

You're right dude, I'm just gonna smoke one and go play Stardew valley :)

Because at the end of the day I still have potato stew to look forward too.

edit: aw, gently caress

ChromiumCrush fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Mar 13, 2016

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

ChromiumCrush posted:

You're right dude, I'm just gonna smoke one and go play Stardew valley :)

Because at the end of the day I still have potato stew to look forward too.

no i meant your finger now looks like a pipe

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

There is about a 0% chance you peeled it right, mother fucker

watch this poo poo and learn.. bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJV56WUDng

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Now your finger looks like head of little snake

Keep it like that

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
serious post: try peeing on it to sterilyze it and remove the pain. haha just kidding i wasnt being that serious. stutpid assholes

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

You must cauterize the wound with fire before you bleed out!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

This is why circumcisions occur: to provide stock for band-aids that the body won't reject. Ask your mom to place a handy moistened foreskin swatch in the mail to you and you'll be right as rain in a fortnight.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

You put the lime in the coconut op

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Quote-Unquote posted:

You put the lime in the coconut op

That's good advice.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ChromiumCrush posted:

How were you holding the peeler?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i hit my thumb with a folding saw today so i washed it out with hot water and soap, use alcohol if you don't have this in the field, bandage it and go back to whatever you were doing

unless you hit a nerve or a digit might fall off why make a thread at all

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Carmant posted:

There is about a 0% chance you peeled it right, mother fucker

watch this poo poo and learn.. bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJV56WUDng
The thing I dont get about videos like this is while I'm willing to accept that there might be a better way of peeling a banana I gotta say I have never had an issue peeling an appropriately ripe banana the conventional way, it's like one of those bad infomercials where the actors fail at even the most basic of tasks.

It did however have some pretty choice recommended videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzUXHE1Frr4

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Your wound is pretty cool op, maybe next time take a bit more off to make it hardcore.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Doctor doctor
Gimmi the news
Got a bad case of
Peeled finger

ChromiumCrush
Sep 6, 2010

Angela Christine posted:

How were you holding the peeler?

I was holding both potato and peeler with one hand.

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax
Wrong forum OP. This belongs in the forum where the guys nose is slowly closing shut and doctors won't believe him.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I have morgellons

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
Bandage it, keep it clean. It will heal by secondary intention (filling in). Likely to leave a scar, but not guaranteed. Clean with water, bandage, use POLYSPORIN--not neosporin--ointment. Many people develop an allergy to neomycin, best to use polysporin instead. Let the scab form, then you don't need the bandage. Don't pick at it.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Isaac posted:

I have morgellons

http://www.dataasylum.com/chemtrails-morgellons-bioapi.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I have a pretty big scar on my thumb from doing this as a kid, I was zesting an orange at the time. You'll get scar tissue over that part of your finger but it's not like there's a lot medical professionals could do for you anyways, it'll look a bit funny but not really have any impact on your hand.

• Locked thread