Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
Please choose a hairstyle that does not make you look like a pencil / eraser

Examples:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
half of those are solid haircuts maybe use douchier pics next time, you only got one mega douche in the whole post,, now that beard one above here is a good example of a bad annoying guy undercut

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015

extra stout posted:

half of those are solid haircuts maybe use douchier pics next time, you only got one mega douche in the whole post,, now that beard one above here is a good example of a bad annoying guy undercut

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
Here's "the pepe le pew"

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

yes I see

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its col and i like it though

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015

lonesomedwarf posted:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lonesomedwarf posted:

because you're an idiot

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015

hobo on the bottom, community college on the top.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:yikes:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i would gently caress everyone itt

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015

flerp posted:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

flerp posted:

email me

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
here we have a glimpse of "the L.A."

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this is the best drat haircut invented sir

EDIT: NO MAN BUNS

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Hman posted:

Examples:

these two are good

:heysexy:

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i call this haircut the "try too hard"

texasmed
May 27, 2004
I think it's actually pretty lazy to just let the top grow and shave the sides and back once every 2 months, but then again that's not taken in the context of cutting your own hair I guess. Funny if somebody pays for a haircut like this

I think this is the source image I used to do this haircut for myself back in 2010 or so. I laughed my rear end off when the hipsters caught on to it, since then everybody was walking around looking like a Waffen-SS and didn't probably realize it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

id let hipster paulk bunyan cut down my tree

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the great deceiver posted:

i call this haircut the "try too hard"
its not though

i get the backlash against anything popular but its a drat good haircut that you can maintain yourself with basic set of clippers and guards

i have the slick back kind of version of this and its buzzed on the sides but my bangs run to my chin if i flop them forward, but i dont i just put some stuff in my hair and slick it back

its a very efficient haircut and you still get to have a lot of hair

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

texasmed posted:

I think it's actually pretty lazy to just let the top grow and shave the sides and back once every 2 months, but then again that's not taken in the context of cutting your own hair I guess. Funny if somebody pays for a haircut like this

I think this is the source image I used to do this haircut for myself back in 2010 or so. I laughed my rear end off when the hipsters caught on to it, since then everybody was walking around looking like a Waffen-SS and didn't probably realize it

yueah and you were the cool guy looking like an ss office on purpose

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

this guy might be japanose so its okay for him to have one

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

anyways IDGAF

its spring so im getting rid of my beard but not my jugend haircut

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
here i figured all the skaters would have died off or become paraplegic by now

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Actually I'm pretty sure my hair looks pretty sweet and you can go gently caress your self OP. I'm sorry you're too stupid to hop on pop fashion bandwagons for the sake of getting pussy. Maybe if you spent more time trying to conform instead of scathingly tapping away on your keyboard you would have had sex by now.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Literally complaining about modern haircuts. How does it feel to have turned into your father OP

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I dunno op I think it looks pretty good on some people

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Homer J. Fong posted:

I dunno op I think it looks pretty good on some people

he plays those mics like pan pipes you know - it really gets the crowds going (that and the electric shocks)

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The mullets of the 2010s.

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

Actually I'm pretty sure my hair looks pretty sweet and you can go gently caress your self OP. I'm sorry you're too stupid to hop on pop fashion bandwagons for the sake of getting pussy. Maybe if you spent more time trying to conform instead of scathingly tapping away on your keyboard you would have had sex by now.

haha lol

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The Hman posted:

Examples:

This guy looks dumb as gently caress. The rest of them look like erasers cause they're erasing the panties off your mom/your crush.

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Windows 98 posted:

Lol source your gay quotes

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

OP is just pissed he's balding

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
If you can do it yourself it must be a good haircut.

My friends and I all gave each other mohawks one summer and when they grew out we looked like the haircuts in the op. One day a woman told me she had the same haircut I was wearing, back in the 80s. That was interesting.

Windows 98 posted:

this guy is too scrawny for an undercut

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
What will the next haircut trend be?? How do men's haircut trends even happen? What was the main style before the undercut?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The undercut and especially the beard has been played out for at least 1-2 years. It's no surprise goons are hanging on to the dying trend though

• Locked thread