Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Drank a lot of tequila this afternoon, had Raising Cane's for dinner and have added gin to the soda I got there. Is p good, will carry me through the rest of today's chores and into a solid sleep

E: something to honor page two and the upcoming drinking holiday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

coronatae posted:

Drank a lot of tequila this afternoon, had Raising Cane's for dinner and have added gin to the soda I got there. Is p good, will carry me through the rest of today's chores and into a solid sleep

E: something to honor page two and the upcoming drinking holiday

i having trouble figuring out if a lot of the posts in this thread are ironic or not

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Grody posted:

I am currently eating a nice omelette sandwhich and sipping on some gin and tonic to start my Sunday right.

What are you eating and drinking today?

If nothing why not?

THIS GUY GOT HIS rear end KICKED IN FRONT OF ME.

Yesterday I was waiting for my carry-out at a local bar/grill after a round of golf. I walked in, made my order and notice these drunk rednecks at the other end of the bar arguing about something. I don't know what exactly the problem was between the guys but, there was some yelling about property taxes and how someone should call the sheriff on this one guy. It was no big deal for a while, I just assumed it was typical drunk assholery, but they were getting really heated. Also, this is just a small town pub, so when people get rowdy apparently things just run their course until the police arrive if anyone even bothers to call them, so noone paid them any mind until three guys started wailing on one dude.

As a semi-professional drunk, over the years I have seen a handful of bar scuffles and typically it seems there is one team that is limited to pushing, and then the other team punches the other team in the face for pushing them and then they both flail around while bouncers pull them apart.

The guy that got his rear end kicked definitely threw the first neck push and then that boy just clobbered him in response, but because of no bouncers he and two other guys just kept clobbering him and noone stopped them. The funniest part is there was no reaction at all in the room, just a general relief that these turds got it out of their system and finally shut the gently caress up.

Anyhow, this guy got his rear end kicked and noone cared. Small towns rule, gently caress big cities.

Also, I drank a seagram 7 and diet coke while waiting, as I do.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

All my posts are sincere tyvm

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Enfield posted:

u should eat a fart lmao

im gonna vape a fart lol

• Locked thread