Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is your favorite line from the pokerap
I want to be the best there ever was. To beat all the rest, yeah that's my cause.
Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey
Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey
Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly
Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon!
I'll search across the land, look far and wide. Release from my hand the power that's inside.
Venomoth, Poliwag, Nidorino, Golduck
Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff
Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all, Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon!
Zubat, Primeape, Meowth, Onix
Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax
Gengar, Tangela, Goldeen, Spearow
Weezing, Seel, Gyarados, Slowbro
Kabuto, Persian, Paras, Horsea
Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu At least 150 or more to see. To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny. Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie Woo! We're at the halfway point, doing great so far. We? What's all this "we" stuff? I'm doing all the hard work! Breaktime's over, here we go! Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby Lickitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah! Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah! Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey (Pokémon!) Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon At least 150 or more to see. To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny. Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar
Whoa, catch your breath man. Shake out those lips. It's downhill from here, just 24 more to go. Now it gets tricky, so listen real good!
Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arcanine Eevee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom - We're almost home!
Charmeleon, Wartortle
Mewtwo, Tentacruel,
Aerodactyl
Omanyte, Slowpoke
Pidgeot, Arbok
That's all, folks!
View Results

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
What is your favorite line from the pokerap?

Before you jump on me for being a "nerd" i just want to point out that I never played any of the pokemon games or seen the cartoons. I just enjoy the pokerap as a piece of music. In fact if I am any type of nerd its a music nerd. I just think this is a really cool song.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Mar 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hey there's no poll

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i dont like raps cause a lot of raps say the "n" word and then if i do it i get a week probation #noonerlivesmatter

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PBS Newshour posted:

Before you jump on me for being a "nerd" i just want to point out that I never played any of the pokemon games or seen the cartoons. I just enjoy the pokerap as a piece of music. In fact if I am any type of nerd its a music nerd. I just think this is a really cool song.
you realize no one is going to believe you, right?

also the correct answer is the line where the singer and back-up singers bitch amongst each other about doing all the work

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
probably when he says 'bulbasaur'

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

symbolic posted:

you realize no one is going to believe you, right?

also the correct answer is the line where the singer and back-up singers bitch amongst each other about doing all the work

i don't consider that part of the official rap

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I have no idea what a pokerap is but the poll is very confusing. Like you must be a super nerd to even list that many options for this... jesus christ.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PBS Newshour posted:

i don't consider that part of the official rap
it's still part of the song

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

symbolic posted:

it's still part of the song

well i think that is more of an intro, i bet on a modern cd that would be label "pokerap intro" and then the rap itself would be a different track... again i am a music nerd so i know about these things

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Oh yeah, I remember that. I think my favorite lines was " You better pray when you see me put that nine up in that pussy, ho ,cock it back slow rock it back and forth, wait for the nut, then let my trigger go boom; pussy-guts all over the room if you ain't seen it then you're fiendin' for the meanin' of that nina of doom."

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PBS Newshour posted:

well i think that is more of an intro, i bet on a modern cd that would be label "pokerap intro" and then the rap itself would be a different track... again i am a music nerd so i know about these things
except it's literally in the middle of the loving rap

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh i thought you were talking about the bit in the beginning where they talk about who does what i am sorry symbolic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PBS Newshour posted:

oh i thought you were talking about the bit in the beginning where they talk about who does what i am sorry symbolic
it is okay i still love you mr. magician man

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
at the edge of low tide set down a chair, then wait for high tide and the end of despair :(

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
also i sneaked in a goku somewhere in that poll for all of you who loves that funny stuff gbs, see if you can find it

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Voted for "Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu At least 150 or more to see. To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny. Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie Woo! We're at the halfway point, doing great so far. We? What's all this "we" stuff? I'm doing all the hard work! Breaktime's over, here we go! Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby Lickitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah! Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah! Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey (Pokémon!) Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon At least 150 or more to see. To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny. Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar" and "Whoa, catch your breath man. Shake out those lips. It's downhill from here, just 24 more to go. Now it gets tricky, so listen real good!"

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

I got a cobra for a cock and some wrought iron balls
I liked the line "this Kong is one hell of a guy!" when I was a kid because video games weren't supposed to have swears thanks for asking op

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I like "Mewtwo, Tentacruel"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the first line is the best because it shows a teary patriotic ash :911:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I like "Mewtwo, Tentacruel"

me too!!!!!!!

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
You forgot the line with Motlres. Sub-par poll imo

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

mine's "ya could a run a make on that license plate, you coulda had a v8, instead of a 38 slug to ya cranium, i got 6 and i'm aimin' em"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Dresh posted:

You forgot the line with Motlres. Sub-par poll imo

i did that to as a trap to discover the mega nerds :kheldragar:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
PO

KAY

MAAAAAAAAAAAWWWN

GODDA

CATCH EM

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWLL

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

i like the part of the rap where pikarchu derides homosexal pokemon

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
whats that pokemon that goes CAW CAW

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

whats that pokemon that goes CAW CAW
pikachu

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

pokaymon gadda ketcchup all, you know its your destiny piokay mon oooooooooooooooh youre my best friend

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bless you

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
po-po-pokemon

pocket monsters are the champions

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
going Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax aall the way here. it features the only worthwhile pokemon to ever exist which is magneton. all other pokemon are in a continuous state of sucking a fat cock.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
ZUBAT

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
charmeleon, wartortle is the only acceptable goddamn answer

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
and you tossed in words from the ballad! amateur hour

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my favorite pokemon was the one that looked like a barcode.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The line between cuck and I'm gay always caught my attention.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
his evo chart went swipey, mr codabar, mark of the beast

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

PBS Newshour posted:

What is your favorite line from the pokerap?

get a load of this loser!

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
blood splat on me
i hosed up his anatomy
bitch 'bout to rat on me
plus i got this gat on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012