Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is your favorite line from the pokerap
I want to be the best there ever was. To beat all the rest, yeah that's my cause.
Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey
Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey
Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly
Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon!
I'll search across the land, look far and wide. Release from my hand the power that's inside.
Venomoth, Poliwag, Nidorino, Golduck
Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff
Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all, Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon!
Zubat, Primeape, Meowth, Onix
Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax
Gengar, Tangela, Goldeen, Spearow
Weezing, Seel, Gyarados, Slowbro
Kabuto, Persian, Paras, Horsea
Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu At least 150 or more to see. To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny. Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie Woo! We're at the halfway point, doing great so far. We? What's all this "we" stuff? I'm doing all the hard work! Breaktime's over, here we go! Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby Lickitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah! Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah! Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey (Pokémon!) Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon At least 150 or more to see. To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny. Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar
Whoa, catch your breath man. Shake out those lips. It's downhill from here, just 24 more to go. Now it gets tricky, so listen real good!
Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arcanine Eevee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom - We're almost home!
Charmeleon, Wartortle
Mewtwo, Tentacruel,
Aerodactyl
Omanyte, Slowpoke
Pidgeot, Arbok
That's all, folks!
View Results

• Locked thread
Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
You talking about the Cosby rap? If so "what do you think candy is made of? POKEMON! POKEMON?!?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Actually the best Pokémon related song is "Double Trouble," OP

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Crazyeyes posted:

You talking about the Cosby rap? If so "what do you think candy is made of? POKEMON! POKEMON?!?"

The real best line from the Cosby Rap is: "Jazz is like Jello Pudding. NO! Actually it's more like Kodak FilmNO! Actually Jazz is like the New Coke: it'll be around forever heh heh heh heh."

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"I don't got a problem with you, fuckin me.. But I got a little problem with you, not fuckin me"

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Applewhite posted:

The real best line from the Cosby Rap is: "Jazz is like Jello Pudding. NO! Actually it's more like Kodak FilmNO! Actually Jazz is like the New Coke: it'll be around forever heh heh heh heh."

That is a good line.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Woo, use your, use your common sense
Why is NASA part of the department of defense?
They divided up the seas into thirty-three degrees
Feeding kids masonry, bruh, be careful what you read

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
My favorite is the part where the guy says "I LOVE SATAN, I LOVE SATAN."

Aug 4, 2010

pokeball go!!!

Aug 4, 2010

got my buddy pikachu to help me try to catch em all

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
it seems like "Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu At least 150 or more to see. To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny. Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie Woo! We're at the halfway point, doing great so far. We? What's all this "we" stuff? I'm doing all the hard work! Breaktime's over, here we go! Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby Lickitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah! Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah! Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey (Pokémon!) Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon At least 150 or more to see. To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny. Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar" is the favorite line, i wonder why that is?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't like that "peekatyou" guy or whatever. lovely Chinese puns are the worst. :colbert:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

PBS Newshour posted:

it seems like "Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu At least 150 or more to see. To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny. Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie Woo! We're at the halfway point, doing great so far. We? What's all this "we" stuff? I'm doing all the hard work! Breaktime's over, here we go! Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby Lickitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah! Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah! Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey (Pokémon!) Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon At least 150 or more to see. To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny. Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar" is the favorite line, i wonder why that is?

It's got the best Pokemon : ekans

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Did you know ekans is snake backwards :psyduck:

Aug 4, 2010

yeah i knew that

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Did you know ekans is snake backwards :psyduck:
holy toledo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this is what i like about the pokerap, it has all this depth

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I was out and on my way to the rodeo
when my little weedle contracted polio
well dagnabbit I gave nurse joy a rung
and said 'sup babe? my pokemon needs an iron lung'"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like there is this whole mythology here presented in one great rockin song, and i am sure it gets "explained" in the anime and games but i want to keep the mystery pure

what is a snorlax? why is there two mews? does that mean there is only one of every pokemon? i don't know, and I don't want to find out unless if its in rap form.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey whats up mr. craps? welp, catch ya later, mr. craps!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
pokecraps? is that a joke?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
wigglytuff seems severely underrated to me, used him on a team before and he's pretty buff

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

hey whats up mr. craps? welp, catch ya later, mr. craps!
missed opportunity to say "smell ya later, mr. craps"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
smell ya later, mr. craps! :smug:

• Locked thread