Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

there are many nice things in this new upupdowndown video, but none as excellent as just watching Big E stare off into nowhere for the first 3 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYQW3blPf2g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

now that new day are faces in canon how long until they try to team roman with them to get him a face pop

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

They just need to leave him in the positivity box for long enough and when he comes out he'll be able to get over. I'm thinking about five years should do it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

now that new day are faces in canon how long until they try to team roman with them to get him a face pop

no..... no they wouldn't...

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
The Shield never took out Dolph Ziggler, the Dudleys, and John Cena in one night. :colbert:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

That DICK! posted:

no..... no they wouldn't...

If anyone could get blood from the stone that is Roman Reigns, re: having a personality, it's the New Day.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
The Big Dog is going to get jiggy on those posers, The Authority

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
How badly do you think Roman would gently caress up ifwhen he has to clap and dance with the New Day?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

BWV posted:

there are many nice things in this new upupdowndown video, but none as excellent as just watching Big E stare off into nowhere for the first 3 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYQW3blPf2g

"E what are you doing?" *no response*

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

BWV posted:

That's also my reaction to Smosh generally.

LanceBurrito
Jan 6, 2013
I hope that when the chips are down and they desperately need help, The New Day raise their horns and summon Seth Rollins back to life at Wrestlemania.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wrong thread

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://twitter.com/HEELDanielle/status/711712536203272192

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

big e is good

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Ostentatious posted:

big e is good

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
NEW DAY

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

that owns

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh my god

LeninsTomb
Aug 27, 2002
Shameless self-promotion: I wrote about the New Day for Vice. https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/the-new-day-and-being-black-in-wwe

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

LeninsTomb posted:

Shameless self-promotion: I wrote about the New Day for Vice. https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/the-new-day-and-being-black-in-wwe

this article is definitely not booty

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

LeninsTomb posted:

that was great, good stuff.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DJExile posted:

this article is definitely not booty

I was thinking it might be about halfway through but it rounded out really well.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I DON'T LIKE IT

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Yeah but enough brilliance lets get back to shieldchat

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."

You're Racist(GuildingLight)

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

So I hear the NEW DAY are going to be inducting the FREEBIRDS into the HOF.

How can this not be the best. Between them and Vader inducting Stan Hansen, this is going to be Epic Speech Night.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I wonder how Michael "More of a friend of the family than Mark Henry" Hayes feels about that.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

sticklefifer posted:

I wonder how Michael "More of a friend of the family than Mark Henry" Hayes feels about that.

He feels good about it if he doesn't want to get fired minutes after his mic is cut off.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
NEW DAY

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

ROCKS

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

KOFI "THE DREADLOCKED DYNAMO" "THE WILDCAT" "THE BOOM SQUAD GENERAL" "THE REAL MEGA DAD OF THE YEAR" "MR. 24/7" "LONGEST-REIGNING WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPION OF ALL TIME" "THE GREATEST FRIEND IN WWE" KINGSTON

is a cool man. His friends are also very cool.

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
I cannot wait to see the epic WM entrance they are cooking up for THE NEW DAYYYYYYYY.

Sources are saying it will "rock".

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i can't wait until Kofi Kingston is inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by his friends Big E and Xavier Woods

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Alaois posted:

i can't wait until Kofi Kingston is inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by his friends Big E and Xavier Woods

He'll be inducted by good friend CM Punk :colbert:

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Dammit, you have the rhythm totally off. It'd be:

NEW

DAY ROCKS

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

SHAME HIM

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
SHAME!

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
This thread needs more positivism, guys.

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

team overhead smash posted:

Dammit, you have the rhythm totally off. It'd be:

NEW

DAY ROCKS

I am ashamed :( I need some time in the Positivity Box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I like that they're faces now and absolutely nothing is different. That's the sensible way to book a fan popularity-based turn: People love them, so you book them against heels and don't change the character a bit.

• Locked thread