Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
hey guys i was driving 3 hours to buy a car when i got there the guy told me his wife sold it while he and his son were at church and i think my mind is slowly breaking so,

after seeing max Alex levine losing his poo poo and posting on here, i need an idea of a profession to go into when i inevitably lose my poo poo

i am thinking about hanging out by vending machines and shaking my head at people's purchases and then immediately asking for the change they get back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
dad gay so what masturbator

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Putty posted:

dad gay so what masturbator

thanks for the suggestion but idk i would do that now so????

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

hey guys i was driving 3 hours to buy a car when i got there the guy told me his wife sold it while he and his son were at church and i think my mind is slowly breaking so,

after seeing max Alex levine losing his poo poo and posting on here, i need an idea of a profession to go into when i inevitably lose my poo poo

i am thinking about hanging out by vending machines and shaking my head at people's purchases and then immediately asking for the change they get back?

vending machines are a good place to do a lot of things

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

vending machines are a good place to do a lot of things

they seem to be stocking vending machiens with nothing but healthy snacks? have you read about this? did you see this in the news? whats up with that? like no thanks i want a drat honey bun not some granola glued together with beaver spit

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

they seem to be stocking vending machiens with nothing but healthy snacks? have you read about this? did you see this in the news? whats up with that? like no thanks i want a drat honey bun not some granola glued together with beaver spit

ya i like to empty them out and then get inside

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

ya i like to empty them out and then get inside

hmmmm thats not a bad idea. do you charge people to come look and observe you like a zoo????

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Suicide bomber is the perfect occupation for some one who has lost their mental faculties.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Automatic Slim posted:

Suicide bomber is the perfect occupation for some one who has lost their mental faculties.

yeah yeah yeah but it seems like i would actually have to care about something to do that?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
fax machine attendant

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Harassing Mr Lowtax seems like a popular occupation for mentally disturbed.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hmmmm thats not a bad idea. do you charge people to come look and observe you like a zoo????

no its free. i just need a place to sleep thats warm.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

tomstuart posted:

fax machine attendant

hmmmmm i am curious what i would need to do woudl i have ot refil the toner or whatever because i think that'd be tricky

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Colonel Cancer posted:

Harassing Mr Lowtax seems like a popular occupation for mentally disturbed.

well thats what i am trying to avoid! look at the OP, i want to be prepared for my break down

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

no its free. i just need a place to sleep thats warm.

but what if peopel keep trying to order you?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

drat im lookin good

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i am thinking about how cats and squirrells end up in car engines in winter months and what the equivalent of that would be for us HUMANS?

ie i want to be warm and comfortable but also hav ea chance of being turned into ground meat

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
prostitute

Crack
Apr 10, 2009
maybe you should be a victorian chimney sweep in the winter

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Crack posted:

maybe you should be a victorian chimney sweep in the winter

hmmmmmmm not so sure, do people still have those? would peopel be mad if i dont have a cockneyed accent?

well depends when i lose my mind, tomorrow gently caress yeah 20 years from now? gently caress YEAH

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
Standing in front of a convenience store beer cooler jacking off to your own reflection.

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

Growling profusely.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

become a grandfather

sit in a chair and give out old people candy to your grandchildren

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ehud posted:

become a grandfather

sit in a chair and give out old people candy to your grandchildren

but what if i lose it tomorrow? seems like a very conditioned plan??? do i need to have children to be a grandfather? this is important

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Phlairdon posted:

Standing in front of a convenience store beer cooler jacking off to your own reflection.

where does the MONEY come in?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

i am thinking about how cats and squirrells end up in car engines in winter months and what the equivalent of that would be for us HUMANS?

ie i want to be warm and comfortable but also hav ea chance of being turned into ground meat

A vending machine, DUH :smugbird:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Captain Yossarian posted:

A vending machine, DUH :smugbird:

i like the cut of your jib captain, hey ol' coach is there room for two!? *shows up with a box labled "stuff"*

Crack
Apr 10, 2009

you could flip the beer to minors for a profit

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Crack posted:

you could flip the beer to minors for a profit

gently caress yeeah getting paid in fat stacks and sticking it to the man, i like i like it.

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

Tip jar?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Putty posted:

Retard masturbator

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

but what if i lose it tomorrow? seems like a very conditioned plan??? do i need to have children to be a grandfather? this is important

if I have to hold your hand through this whole process then maybe this job at grandfathersforhire.com isn't for you

just buy some Werther's Original candies and find a nice family

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Become a cop, shoot unarmed people, and be crazy. The more of your mind you lose, higher up the ranks you go. It's a win-win.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Teach English in China

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

teach mandarin in America

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mad Monk posted:

Become a cop, shoot unarmed people, and be crazy. The more of your mind you lose, higher up the ranks you go. It's a win-win.

this is a good plan i like it couldnt do anyworse right?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
can i do both of those if i do not know how to read and write?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this feels like an episode of Shark Tank in reverse

• Locked thread