Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

the aggression is nice but there's not much gore. 6/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ0WyxwpA1g

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i'm not entirely convinced you feel pain until you can show me some empirical evidence of your subjective experience

i red your posts. proof enough? :)

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
Crossposted from the OSHA thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-99lgNf03E

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I was rooting for it to be a put-on where he never sprung the trap. :smith:

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

if we're just posting china death gifs then i could contribute a lot

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

if we're just posting china death gifs then
gifs
obviously nsfw

well bye

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

if we're just posting china death gifs then i could contribute a lot

Yours were chopped up. Works for me!

E: Nice stealth edit

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

i tried to use nws tags but they didn't work so now i'm resigning on that

Bipolar Transistor posted:

Yours were chopped up. Works for me!

E: Nice stealth edit
i don't want to just post death gifs openly

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
try spoiler tags instead. they're super effective!

code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Claven666 posted:

i red your posts. proof enough? :)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Last meal.jpg

Fucker got greedy/lazy

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i cannot comprehend the vicious stupidity of killing an animal because it's eating food that you put out in your garden

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

If lobsters didn't want to be abused they shouldn't have dressed like that

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5a6_1425153551

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

vug posted:

i cannot comprehend the vicious stupidity of killing an animal because it's eating food that you put out in your garden

Basically bird watchers are retards. Some dumb birds mooch off free food and they love it, can't get enough. Squirrel comes for the free food and murderous rage ensues.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Worked in a lobster pound one summer and lobsters are awful animals that I don't even want to eat

basically I lust for lobster destruction but not even for sustenance reasons, just get rid of em imho

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Worked in a lobster pound one summer and lobsters are awful animals that I don't even want to eat

basically I lust for lobster destruction but not even for sustenance reasons, just get rid of em imho

lobsters actually used to be thought of as a lovely, horrible food, something you wouldn't even feed prisoners

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hell yeah

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

lobsters actually used to be thought of as a lovely, horrible food, something you wouldn't even feed prisoners

they are

lobsters can eat poo poo oh wait they ALREADY DO
disgusting creatures

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

The Mike Tyson of cocks.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Same, but deer.

Speaking of deer, apparently you can skin a deer with a golf ball (and a truck).

Skin being ripped off starts at 2:20
:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3S3gZ7uZ7Q :nws:

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I watched a few of these. The baby chick one was probably the worst if only for the need of a more humane way to kill them quickly and not have them writhing in a corpse pit for a few minutes

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ScorpioMajesty posted:

I watched a few of these. The baby chick one was probably the worst if only for the need of a more humane way to kill them quickly and not have them writhing in a corpse pit for a few minutes

Corpse Pit is a great name for a metal band though.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The squirrel was unharmed and released. :unsmith:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ScorpioMajesty posted:

how does it even kill them, its like we just see them go up the belt then next thing you know chick mulch

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me

Nooner posted:

how does it even kill them, its like we just see them go up the belt then next thing you know chick mulch

And it obviously does a poo poo job of killing them because most of them are still alive

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ScorpioMajesty posted:

And it obviously does a poo poo job of killing them because most of them are still alive

yeah like gently caress just putthem all in a big sack and dump it in a lake or something dont need to buy a great big inefficient killing machine

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
drowning: the humane death

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Lol

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Nooner posted:

yeah like gently caress just putthem all in a big sack and dump it in a lake or something dont need to buy a great big inefficient killing machine

Baby flesh is biodegradable but I bet that'd be a fun scene when the lake dries out or gets drained

Edit: also I think it just has spinning metal poo poo that grinds them up. It's called a macerator.

Fergus Mac Roich fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Mar 15, 2016

naem
May 29, 2011

I like to think that animals all secretly yell to themselves 'EXTREEEEEME WOOOOO!' and go out laughing inside feeling like teeny little badasses for just surviving at all and maybe there is a wee little Valhalla full of bunny rabbits and lobsters in Viking hats just high fiving and drinking mead

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I love eating meat. If I had to kill stuff myself to eat meat I would. What I won't do is make anything else suffer. Anyone who enjoys making animals suffer is about 1 step away from doing it to humans. I understand that most of these sickoes never go past that point but I feel that the potential is always there.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

How could you feel bad for a fish or a water bug/tentacle monster thing?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Kingfish posted:

How could you feel bad for a fish or a water bug/tentacle monster thing?

because some clownshoe made a video of them being cooked and the pattern recognition in our monkey brains shorted out and endowed them with human characteristics

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Baby flesh is biodegradable but I bet that'd be a fun scene when the lake dries out or gets drained

Edit: also I think it just has spinning metal poo poo that grinds them up. It's called a macerator.

HOLY gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8-fiHHbdRs

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Wow that was Lazer fast.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

That's humane as poo poo. Whoa.

naem
May 29, 2011

*a bunch of adorable field mice being run over by a riding lawnmower*

TAKE HEART MY BROTHERS FOR TONIGHT WE FEAST WITH THE GODS, FOR ONLY THE BRAVE CAN ENTER IN TO THE HALL OF HEROS, HARK!! MY ANCESTORS THEY CALL TO ME!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
see yeah they're a fine mist before the nerve impulse from their foot even reaches their brain. that's a good murder machine.

• Locked thread