Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

IcePhoenix posted:

Good night, sweet bracket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
My bracket is super-dead. I love this tournament.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

My bracket is super-dead. I love this tournament.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

IcePhoenix posted:

Good night, sweet bracket

Same. My 99th-percentile bracket had MSU winning it all.

ESPN has 6 perfect brackets left after that MSU defeat.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I am 17-4 which is pretty good, but two of those 4 loses I had in the elite eight. Final Four intact at least...

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Iowa state all the way.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Welp, it was fun guys, see you next year!

Crimson Sox
Jan 16, 2008

Bromance
bracket looks good if midwest didn't exist

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
*tattoos NEVER TRUST THE BIG XII on back of hand*

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
My bracket is in flames but I still have a big grin on my face. I love this tournament

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I like that our first place person (MV I assume?) has lost their champion.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
Not only am I in last by 3 games but I have by far the least possible points remaining. Never trust the Pac-12.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I travel to Italy, I watch my champion lose in the first round in an airport and basically give up on the whole thing, and what do I find when I check results at basically the end of Day 3?

I'm in first by three points. What the gently caress? I suppose I should enjoy this while I can, because without MSU I'm not staying on top unless some sort of real chaos happens.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
gently caress notre dame and gently caress you white sfa hipster F

gently caress

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Bored and looked again, 7 of the current top 10 have Michigan State as their national champion.

This pool is definitely Benne's to lose at this piont.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It seems I pretty much need Villanova to win today to have a chance in this pool. And of course Virginia probably needs to win the NC...

edit: looks like I win if Virginia wins it all, regardless of anything else. Since I have no real other rooting interest in the remaining teams, go Hoos!

Nolan Arenado fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Mar 27, 2016

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
I'm 3rd overall but cannot score any more points so will be passed. Had UNC and oklahoma this far, and talked myself out of picking villanova since that's who I'm rooting for anyway

my gf is 18th but will pass me if nova wins over oklahoma

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I will win if Syracuse beats Villanova in the championship. I like my chances! :downs:

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
In a 10 person pool, I'm only one of two that picked UNC to win. Everyone else is out except for last place who has Oklahoma winning. But she couldn't pass me in points.

I also picked 3/4 Final Four so that feels good.

Fantasy Football Championship AND the March Madness Bracket Winner in one year? Feels good man. Feels good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch

oldgoatmon posted:

I put in one and my gf put in a terrible bracket that will certainly beat mine

She's second and first overall if nova wins

I'm 5th and can only go down cause Michigan state

• Locked thread