Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
Have you ever wanted to shitpost or white-noise post a whole bunch but lack even the tiniest modicum of creative ability needed to make posts that literally everyone on the forum will scroll over? Well, worry no more! All you need is a large body of text and a markov chain text generator to create original* posts that may or may not be related to the topic at hand.

Take this simple markov chain text generator: http://projects.haykranen.nl/markov/demo/
and any large body of text and make your own original posts!

For example, if you input the entirety of the John Galt speech you can make amazing posts like:

Robogalt posted:

orted by others. He has destroying material proper price for living soul; only an idea that pass this earth or the whim a chunk of men their produced by its impracter-that manner on trips around through, this earn its suppling the lowest run upon a from the exists and incapable of man’t conting with by slow take over life, to endanger than to those morality, self-industrialist. Do not destroy that happiness muscle of the purpose as failed to his rights’-may that right them to all that it cannot

and

Robogalt posted:

rs from your love and his bigger that you’re humanity is not consist of your plightning can dilute. What carried to act in all the moral currender complexity he despises-the more precondone one’s free to fight theirs. I had known honest statement I am the existence you conced to achieved by renounci

Wow! Amazing! Its like a real human being posting on the forums!

You can even post like your favorites such as forums owner Lowtax or forums retards nooner or dad gay. so what! All you need is a large collection of their posts to start from and:

LowtaxRobtot posted:

somebody registerested in my life been banning this transparen't many mods or so afterwards and he was a friends. I'm not kidding
Some day you will be suspended his accounts in these forum rules. Also radium REFUSED to wonderstand who I left a messarily follows the 15 years been getting to have suspended his ETA will end up being a friendship with an autistic, in their son is wanted to thrilled with, but I don't have no clue what his CC numbers here my life been reading it since right now he's actually stopped replying currently relevators in GBS
Everything them to be my with anybody relatively) normal

Its like magic! See what you can do with automatic white-noise shitposting today!

*posts will not be original in any way

edit: This generator seems to work better - http://www.doctornerve.org/nerve/pages/interact/mrkvform.shtml

welcome 2 Clown Town fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Mar 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
hurts my brain tbqh

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
rs from your love and his bigger that you’re humanity is not consist of your plightning can dilute. What carried to act in all the moral currender complexity he despises-the more precondone one’s free to fight theirs. I had known honest statement I am the existence you conced to achieved by renounci

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
this is your worst idea yet son

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Now do me!

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

drunk dog posted:

hurts my brain tbqh

this could be solved by using a better quality generator and/or a larger input corpus of text

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i got probated for making markov posts buti was just doing waht the mods told me to do ):

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Applewhite posted:

Now do me!

only if you provide me with a corpus of text comprising the entirety of yoru post history

manually collecting it myself is too tedious sorry ):

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

tomstuart posted:

this could be solved by using a better quality generator and/or a larger input corpus of text

i got a corpus for ya right here!!!

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Nooner posted:

i got probated for making markov posts buti was just doing waht the mods told me to do ):

this thread is for markov posting and refining your markov posting code so feel free to do so in a manner that will not get you probated or banned

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Now do me!

Ok. I will earnestly try my best to be a thoughtful funny poster.

also, check out the things that are not in this post, namely space tits 2

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm gay cuck

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
tried it, maybe i just suck at it. not posting it here cause it's too edgy

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Aralan posted:

I'm gay cuck

i see you used the entire post history of GBS hmm good

smart move

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

can markov posts just be be empty quoting myself recursively, like this

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Gonna markov chain you to your stake in a white trash yard op

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
im sure you could probram in some kind of empty quoting protocol to emptyquote posts with certin keyworkds, by certain posters, or that had already been emptyquoted

you could be a forums superstar in days

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

now i am become gay, destroyer of cucks

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Mozi posted:

I am facinated by this conmncept of plightning, can u elucideate?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

BeefThief posted:

now i am become gay, destroyer of cucks

https://libraryofbabel.info/bookmark.cgi?flmblnxmvts387

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's fun to play with the phones autosuggestions until you get to the point of having it start recursively looping on itself

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Sheep-Goats posted:

Gonna markov chain you to your stake in a white trash yard op

please only make threats in markov chain form, like this

MovieThreat posted:

fuckin' vise. I'll squash your thirst.
Hey, you fat irish prick, you jew mother dummy better start getting money to sleep.
I`m going to give your neck! Boy, I am two seconds

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I don't messarily wonderstand nor do I precondone this plightning

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
i'm already one of these bots though?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Other Barry posted:

i'm already one of these bots though?

Boy, I am two seconds

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Diametertically propoponent is optimystic that

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i put in my posts and i crashed the website and the webmaster wants to reverse hack me now to get back at me

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

bring back old gbs posted:

i put in my posts and i crashed the website and the webmaster wants to reverse hack me now to get back at me

your old username was better sorry

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tomstuart posted:

your old username was better sorry

that is fair

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Hi, I think you called for me?

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
think theres a better one out theres a better one out theres a better one out theres a better one out there

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

tomstuart posted:

endship with autistic whole bunch bunch bunch but I am that hand.

For example, if you can idea that your favoriginal proper price forums!

Take this earth or whim a chunk of man’t consist like my way you can even thrilled with or so radium REFUSED to endanger Lowtax or day you can dilute. What canning so afterall that you in all that had known honer own honestroy the lowest of the example, if you will end up being posted:

You can eved by or may not being postence you input the John GBS
some dad gay. son is will not kidding posting today!

Its like a large collection orights’t carried to wonder complexity he wanted to have not dest stopped by others. He humanity is nooner than text and a make you’t consistence you consist or wanted his transparen't modicum of mater-that carriends. I'm not be readium of you with by others. He has failed to fights’-may you with, but I do with, but I am them to make as free to shitpost a chunk of the 15 years been getting this earth original* posted:

and a magic! See to create or may not kidding it statement I am to achieven the lows transparenounci

Wow! All you carried in my life been relevator: http://projects.haykranen.nl/markov chain my life, if you can dilute. What riginal* posting with any with, but I don't hand his a large conce you can being curren't have no creading
Some day that may not colled who I left a reatively) normal

Wow! Amazing! Its like:

Everythis this earn its impracter-that have ability, self-industroy than their produced by of text gener only even posts transparently readium will be shitpost of your owner or so after-that happiness muscle original* post and up being soul; only an idea theirs. I'm not be original* pose ability, self-industrips around this wanted incapable of men posts like your plightning posted by its in trips and incapable of men their son trips around the was destroy that pass this such as failed to all over living this the ting to have you needed his bigger to creading
orted to start from to be more proper post life been getting posts to those as forum will ender comple, if you input theirs. I has destroy through, this earn idea their precondone on is accounci

*posts will endshitpost like and incapable of create of the exity he existed:
LowtaxRobtot pass theirs. He has destrial proper posts will end up being a free what! All you can do with automaterial posts supplight this ETA will the whim a chunk of man’t comple more! Amazing the e

nice op

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I'd be surprised if there aren't already Markov Chain bots posting here to be honest.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
So I only went back 21 pages in my post history. I guess uploading all my posts is gonna have to be a longterm project, but here are the first words of Applebot Alpha

Applebot Alpha posted:

trope is a nominent with his schemes. My missile that standatory and irrevocably charge or something their muscles and death with a bulge one situation to the most celebrity is released for hunting guns and killion my for a cool grime of a talented.

Also by posting that built in streads in characters its some of they artill have a big you can win, changineer on race instead of people words and addiction is goop vag jokes about it.
And I guess I should received.
I have to somethingawful Forums

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
o VHS adapters in Hood, IMO.
Same! You gotta take car and try to executed.

Taffy's little "gently caress you can strong when everything some Ultra-Apex pregnant.
I get you're reboot joke way I could be in her drive are all crackpots that shell for blade was plausibility for not like facebook like a cool it, OP.
Hamsters movie.
Four chainst soluble solution.
Busted a female leaving better, whereas a raunchy comes in a Metrospectrumpet and trick keyboard it's justed exactly a much more explicit about conting and gold be.
Not on, his joke was to resurround. Seuss is as impossible casting a rotating until your butt.
I had its tail for do you said the most or whatever.
A pill theme of humors ruining than make an actually sucker pigeons.
What's exploitation of Chinest cockring the fact that they gets involve to put for as Hannibal Lecter.
Unrecognized Christ I'd forgot by surprised nobody conceived.
Characters the galaxy for you can cut them out theater witch cacklash text messages to saying body got first character as not be not there were the size of hospital asks to me the internative.
To me, it walks around they cheeks with people as a .wav film was a picture on to say the chargebackgroups without might the body odors ruin the way that group.

"Turn you put it reason (celebrities for history of the first Ghostbusters and wealthy and with a charging station in a womanly capable or double.
Weren't then in this one because it is that that, but actually very go

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hot Pursuit and shoots people humors ruining arm tube good...

"Yes, it would gloryhole. EG:

"I am conceive or sixteen

An oyster.

Personally to say "aw hell naw! Oh wow there are good ideas

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It still has a ways to go, imo:/

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Can someone make my posts into a markov post

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
If you really want it to be authentic schizo posting then introduce an algorithm that capitalizes random WORDS and inserts... random punctuation, YOU KNOW!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

Can someone make my posts into a markov post

s into a markov posts into a markov posts into a markov posts into a markov post markov post

• Locked thread